Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #50

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray that if she does pull a stunt like this, the jury won’t buy it. It wouldn’t surprise me for for her to try it, but I have to hold into the hope that the jury will go with the evidence and not any random theory she comes up with. Assuming her polygraph ploy is admissible, that kills her credibility. But hey, she’s the expert.

That's another excellent question... would she even know how to frame an argument about having the fake polygraph exchange ruled inadmissible?!

That's another excellent question... would she even know how to frame an argument about having the fake polygraph exchange ruled inadmissible?!

Lol. It won't be for lack of warning! I recall the Judge cautioning LS that it's possible her two pieces of evidence, her "ace in the hole" may not even be admissible as evidence when asking her again if she was sure she wanted to represent herself.

Lol. It won't be for lack of warning! I recall the Judge cautioning LS that it's possible her two pieces of evidence, her "ace in the hole" may not even be admissible as evidence when asking her again if she was sure she wanted to represent herself.

She mentioned the “science” of her two pieces of evidence. I didn’t really consider that the polygraph adventure could be her ace in the hole! What?! It’s from fakepolygraph.com! FAKEpolygraph.com. There is NO polygraph - just her attempt to purchase a fake one. What is she thinking?!

There’s only ONE polygraph anything that we know of, right? The fake one she was prevented from purchasing? I wonder if she had a real one performed, eventually. (Not admissible to suggest guilt, but I believe it’s possible to admit for other reasons. Speaking generally, not about Colorado law).

MOO.

She mentioned the “science” of her two pieces of evidence. I didn’t really consider that the polygraph adventure could be her ace in the hole! What?! It’s from fakepolygraph.com! FAKEpolygraph.com. There is NO polygraph - just her attempt to purchase a fake one. What is she thinking?!

There’s only ONE polygraph anything that we know of, right? The fake one she was prevented from purchasing? I wonder if she had a real one performed, eventually. (Not admissible to suggest guilt, but I believe it’s possible to admit for other reasons. Speaking generally, not about Colorado law).

MOO.

When Stauch decided to represent herself in this case, she said she was "so confident" in two pieces of evidence "that no science can discredit, and it will clear my name."

The judge warned her if she changed her mind close to trial they could find it's a delay tactic and she could be stuck with her decision, which she said she understood.

https://www.koaa.com/news/gannon-st...months-as-evidence-is-provided-to-her-in-jail

Ok, I'll ask: Does LS know the meaning of science? :rolleyes:

That letter to the judge was...interesting.

How dare such a "pilar" of the community suffer such injustices?:rolleyes:

I did notice that she stated that she does not have an "adult" criminal record. Does she possibly have a juvenile record? (I know it would likely be sealed, etc., but it just struck me as odd).

I almost spit my drink out.

I did notice that she stated that she does not have an "adult" criminal record. Does she possibly have a juvenile record? (I know it would likely be sealed, etc., but it just struck me as odd).

It's been theorized; and the fact that it was her phrasing, has me revisiting those thoughts.

Who's she trying to mislead? LS does have a criminal record as provided in her AA!
See pg 2, paragraph 14.

https://www.courts.state.co.us/user..._Paso/Stauch/Stauch FINAL redacted 040120.pdf

Yes, I think she may have a juvenile record. I don't know if it would be brought up in the trial, though.

I mean, I’m not so sure, did you read her letter to the judge? Because clearly she is well educated, the historical facts prove it. And cmon, her description of the American flag was beyond poetic. :rolleyes:
I kinda wonder if he chuckled at all like I did. I’ve never wanted to thoroughly read the constitution as much as I do now, I’ll give her that much.

She's stealing lyrics from Johnny Cash and using his words as her own. LS, original like that? She wouldn't be where she's at if that were the case. I came across some of her other writing somewhere else and it made say to myself 'does this *&%=÷$ only know how to converse in classic country lyrics?' I brushed it off, but now I wish I could remember the other words spoken and from which other song. But, anyway the original poetry in which you reference can be found in Ragged Old Flag by J.Cash.

She's stealing lyrics from Johnny Cash and using his words as her own. LS, original like that? She wouldn't be where she's at if that were the case. I came across some of her other writing somewhere else and it made say to myself 'does this *&%=÷$ only know how to converse in classic country lyrics?' I brushed it off, but now I wish I could remember the other words spoken and from which other song. But, anyway the original poetry in which you reference can be found in Ragged Old Flag by J.Cash.

Not sure she's heard the one about walking the line though;)

The Gambler by Kenny Rogers is the other song she made me think of with the poker references she made when publicly announcing her intent to represent herself.

Oh my....quite the letter. I'm still giggling.

Well, I guess if she hadn't murdered a child, she'd be getting better treatment and wouldn't have to be sending pleading letters to her Judge.

It's just too funny for words.

LOL

I just read the letter ... found it surprisingly coherent and full of narcissistic drama .... but it was the “flair” of her “Dr.” signature that really identified her as the sick person she is ... and made me nauseous... no wonder she thought she could get away with murder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucyLoo313