Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

8/9/22

In late July, the judge said if the evaluation wasn’t finished in another four weeks, a show cause hearing could be held, requiring someone with the state mental health facility to explain why the evaluation has been delayed.

11 News obtained court documents Monday showing that the court received the sanity report on Aug. 4 and was scheduling a conference for either Aug. 18 or Aug. 25. Stauch has been ordered to appear in person.

Stauch is accused of murdering 11-year-old Gannon Stauch in January 2020 and then trying to pass it off as a runaway case. His remains were found in a suitcase tossed off a highway in Florida two months after his disappearance. He had been brutally harmed before his death, according to investigators.

I cannot bare to even think about darling Gannons body. The evil witch will meet her end when locked up. Many women locked up don't like crimes against young children.

I live in hope!
I have to say, I often think this same thing despite not wanting to be, or thinking of myself as, that sort of person. But payback for this woman/monster would be very sweet.

Thank you @Cindizzi and others for the updates! My notifications don't always work - I'm probably following too many cases!

This case with its delays is soooo frustrating! Not surprising though: remember Jenise Wright and Bella Grogan-Canella? I thought I was going to develop ulcers waiting for trial, and in both cases the perps ended up taking plea deals.

Question for y'all...

I've been following some other cases and watching videos of police interrogations - you know, when they have them in the little room (think Jodi Arias)? One of them is regarding a trial that won't take place until November. Why is there no footage out there of L's interrogation? I'd really love to watch it and just observe her body language. Is it because no trial date has been set? Or is it just up to the DA?
I also enjoy watching police interviews - in an educational sense, not roller coaster enjoyment! I think most get posted as a result of FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) requests and some may be denied due to court gag orders or other judicial reasons. It seems like the numbers posted on YouTube have been slowly increasing.

And yeah, I'd sure like to watch LS's interviews! We may see them published online eventually.

EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. (KRDO) -- According to court records, the sanity evaluation for the woman accused of killing her 11-year-old stepson is complete.

The court received a copy of the report regarding Letecia Stauch's sanity evaluation on August 4, 2022.

Stauch, accused of killing Gannon Stauch in January of 2020, claims she wasn't sane at the time of the crimes. She made those claims in February of 2022following a series of legal delays triggered largely by Stauch herself.

[…]

According to court documents, Stauch is set to be back in court on August 25, 2022. The notice also states she's ordered to appear in person.

EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. (KRDO) -- According to court records, the sanity evaluation for the woman accused of killing her 11-year-old stepson is complete.

The court received a copy of the report regarding Letecia Stauch's sanity evaluation on August 4, 2022.

Stauch, accused of killing Gannon Stauch in January of 2020, claims she wasn't sane at the time of the crimes. She made those claims in February of 2022following a series of legal delays triggered largely by Stauch herself.

[…]

According to court documents, Stauch is set to be back in court on August 25, 2022. The notice also states she's ordered to appear in person.
If she is ordered to appear in person, I truly believe she has been found sane. Hope so! It’s time they sent that evil woman to prison far away.

Yeah,you can only have so many Ace's in the hole!
Or Kleenex in your pants.

A horrible thought just passed through my brain.

T herself described the wounds Gannon would have.

Head injury from the bike accident that didn't happen.

Then there's the basement assault she made up. Where they were violated quite specifically.

What did she do to him????

I'm beginning to think that T spent the afternoon driving around and trying to figure out what to do, already past her point of no return.

The BK meal and an upset tummy may have been the starting point to this horrifying series of events. Instead of care and compassion, T took full leave of all human decency. Instead taking out her rage, jealousy, fear, immaturity, self-righteousness on the most vulnerable.

Monster.

She could scare the hell out of the devil.

I think she called in sick, I think she sent AS the photo because she was trying to invent a way out of what she did to him (and IMO where she did it to him, where on his body). Urgent Care may have been on her mind.... which would mean that Gannon was alive and his injury treatable. IMO, T chose self-preservation. Before little L arrived home, T decided to save herself, because to her, her self was more important than Gannon's self. With a callous heart, she made sure Gannon could never tell anyone the truth about what she'd done.

In the sad end, if you listen to T and what she pinned on others, the truth is there.

It's about time she faces justice. LWOP so she can go away and be forgotten.

JMO

Last edited:
Or Kleenex in your pants.

A horrible thought just passed through my brain.

T herself described the wounds Gannon would have.

Head injury from the bike accident that didn't happen.

Then there's the basement assault she made up. Where they were violated quite specifically.

What did she do to him????

I'm beginning to think that T spent the afternoon driving around and trying to figure out what to do, already past her point of no return.

The BK meal and an upset tummy may have been the starting point to this horrifying series of events. Instead of care and compassion, T took full leave of all human decency. Instead taking out her rage, jealousy, fear, immaturity, self-righteousness on the most vulnerable.

Monster.

She could scare the hell out of the devil.

I think she called in sick, I think she sent AS the photo because she was trying to invent a way out of what she did to him (and IMO where she did it to him, where on his body). Urgent Care may have been on her mind.... which would mean that Gannon was alive and his injury treatable. IMO, T chose self-preservation. Before little L arrived home, T decided to save herself, because to her, her self was more important than Gannon's self. With a callous heart, she made sure Gannon could never tell anyone the truth about what she'd done.

In the sad end, if you listen to T and what she pinned on others, the truth is there.

It's about time she faces justice. LWOP so she can go away and be forgotten.

JMO
Totally agree, it is all there. I believe the alleged assault she described she in fact did to him, and why he was crying in pain and said he was bleeding on her video, could not go to school, and was clearly struggling on the way to her car, and she decided rather than be "caught/found out" for what horrific things she did, he had to be gone. Jmo. Pure evil

Hey guys, really sorry about this but I am hoping you can help me out. I've just spent the last hour reading through some of the Gannon threads here and reading MSM articles and I've yet to find an answer for my question. I'm sure it's somewhere in one of these threads but I don't know that I'll ever find it.

So, if T left her house with Gannon @ 10 am on the 27th and returned to her house @ 2 pm on the 27th without him & reported him missing on the 27th, when did she have time to drive him down to Florida?

Hey guys, really sorry about this but I am hoping you can help me out. I've just spent the last hour reading through some of the Gannon threads here and reading MSM articles and I've yet to find an answer for my question. I'm sure it's somewhere in one of these threads but I don't know that I'll ever find it.

So, if T left her house with Gannon @ 10 am on the 27th and returned to her house @ 2 pm on the 27th without him & reported him missing on the 27th, when did she have time to drive him down to Florida?
I thought she went after he was missing. The disappearance of Gannon Stauch: A timeline of the case says they were looking for information of her being in Florida March 3-5.

It's believed she did return with him that afternoon, prior to murdering him in his room.

After her backwards interview, she drove to S. Carolina, detouring through Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo