Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #24 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she mentioned the dogs because perhaps she may have already planned to say the dogs were in the backyard while Gannon slipped out and ran away.. the running away was her first story so she more than likely worked out the bit where it would have been impossible for the dogs to trip the motion sensor because they were in the backyard, therefore only Gannon could have tripped that motion sensor when he snuck out of the house.
Possibly, but she most definitely changed from present to past tense when she started talking about the dogs. If she had not have changed tense I wouldn't have thought anything of it.
It also took me about 12 watches of the video to catch it

I think she mentioned the dogs because perhaps she may have already planned to say the dogs were in the backyard while Gannon slipped out and ran away.. the running away was her first story so she more than likely worked out the bit where it would have been impossible for the dogs to trip the motion sensor because they were in the backyard, therefore only Gannon could have tripped that motion sensor when he snuck out of the house.

I think she specifically said the dogs were outside due to speculation elsewhere that she quite possibly read,we cant discuss it here unfortunately.
I personally might speculate that the dogs being inside could account for motion being detected by the sensors and if I was TS and got wind of another plausible explanation that could throw shade on my using the ADT reports to prove someone else had to be in the house,where I wanted you to believe they were,i think I would pre empt that possibility by stating otherwise;)( I hope that makes sense outside of my head!)

ETA what you said but explaing where I think she might have got the idea from:)( I dont think she is smart enough to realise it without help!!)

Possibly, but she most definitely changed from present to past tense when she started talking about the dogs. If she had not have changed tense I wouldn't have thought anything of it.

Could you post a link to this please.
I haven't heard this.
It might not let me watch though, silly EU laws . . . . .
It's frustrating because I can only watch news via YouTube.
Not everything I Google about Gannon will show up, again EU laws.

I think in her mind the dogs tied up the run away story. By the time she had arrived home, if Gannon did in fact not come back home with her, he already could have been referred to in the past tense. The timeline and the events that transpired were fresh in her mind and that's why they came out in that interview, imo the dogs also played a pivotal part in her story and could be why they were mentioned.

Could you post a link to this please.
I haven't heard this.
It might not let me watch though, silly EU laws . . . . .
It's frustrating because I can only watch news via YouTube.
Not everything I Google about Gannon will show up, again EU laws.
Hi Hach,
they are talking about TS's on camera interview which is everywhere including youtube :)
I'm in the UK too and this is very easy to access.
There is a timeline at the front of this thread which can be useful and is filled with lots of links too

I think she specifically said the dogs were outside due to speculation elsewhere that she quite possibly read,we cant discuss it here unfortunately.
I personally might speculate that the dogs being inside could account for motion being detected by the sensors and if I was TS and got wind of another plausible explanation that could throw shade on my using the ADT reports to prove someone else had to be in the house,where I wanted you to believe they were,i think I would pre empt that possibility by stating otherwise;)( I hope that makes sense outside of my head!)

ETA what you said but explaing where I think she might have got the idea from:)( I dont think she is smart enough to realise it without help!!)

I wish I knew the speculation you're mentioning lol. It would make sense though considering every new exclusive that comes out not only contradicts the previous exclusive but also addresses the theories/claims on social media lol. Makes me want to throw out some outlandish claim and see if it makes it in her next interview

I wish I knew the speculation you're mentioning lol. It would make sense though considering every new exclusive that comes out not only contradicts the previous exclusive but also addresses the theories/claims on social media lol. Makes me want to throw out some outlandish claim and see if it makes it in her next interview

I've had the same thought lol.
Would love someone to mention the dog park on social media and see what the next statement is!!

My theory on the park extends past just the changing of tense when speaking of the dogs. It's because of all the other verbal leaking she did and the location of the park encompassing all of those things.

Anyhoo, I have put in a tip so time will tell.

I took the 5 miles to mean the car was brand new, not rented by anyone yet. The few miles was to wash it, gas it up and have it ready to rent. I missed quiet a few pages in the past few days. It appears this may have been discussed at length and presented quite a mystery? IMO
It started right after the receipt was published.
Conspiracy theories about the receipt abound simply because folks think it's impossible to have a brand new car at a rental agency or have one with 5 miles.
I understand speculation, it's great and all in a vacuum where no facts or puzzle pieces are available... but when you take out actual facts and substitute it with all kinds of tomfoolery, I just o_O:confused::eek:... lol.

And not really particularly on WS... ....but just all over.

OCCAM'S RAZOR y'all! That's all I'm saying. :cool:

Hoping there are searches today...
Even if there are no reported searches in MSM I would like to hope they are still out there searching somewhere with all the data they must have gathered up from GPS, phone pings & cameras :)
We just might not be told about it.
I have to think this otherwise it means they haven't got a clue where he could be and I can't bring myself to think that is true.
Not just yet anyway!!

I've had the same thought lol.
Would love someone to mention the dog park on social media and see what the next statement is!!

My theory on the park extends past just the changing of tense when speaking of the dogs. It's because of all the other verbal leaking she did and the location of the park encompassing all of those things.

Anyhoo, I have put in a tip so time will tell.

From what I read they do discuss whether or not to move forward with all the leads so indeed time will tell.. hopefully not too long since we're already on week 6 ☹️

giphy.gif

Here bright and early for Gannon!

Hi Hach,
they are talking about TS's on camera interview which is everywhere including youtube :)
I'm in the UK too and this is very easy to access.
There is a timeline at the front of this thread which can be useful and is filled with lots of links too

Yeah, I have watched this already.
I was asking for the info on T talking about the dogs?
The person I asked the link from mentioned T speaking about the dogs and how her words changed from past to present tense.

Thank you for this, I have read this before.
Where is the video of T speaking about the dogs?
The poster stated something about T talking about the dogs, past and present tense.

Check out that last vid, way at the bottom of the linked page, at 10:16 in to the vid, she talks about the dogs, "he was always so helpful" etc.

I see the vid is embedded above, check that one out, around 5:56 in to it, where she starts talking about Gannon, past tense.

Check out that last vid, way at the bottom of the linked page, at 10:16 in to the vid, she talks about the dogs, "he was always so helpful" etc.

Oh that's what it was, just T saying "Gannon was so helpful with the dogs"
I assumed ( silly me ) that the poster meant T was speaking about the dogs setting off the motion sensor . . Obvious now why I couldn't find that interview lol
Gosh! I feel so stupid :oops:

Thank you for this, I have read this before.
Where is the video of T speaking about the dogs?
The poster stated something about T talking about the dogs, past and present tense.
Here is the entire video transcript as posted in thread #8.
Specifically these words you may be seeking:
Interviewer: Can you talk to me a little bit about him? I don’t know him.
TS: Gannon is so kind and - he loves to play video games. That’s one of his favorite things, he loves Sonic, and Mario and, you know. He’s always helpful - I and I- he was always so helpful, with the dogs, around the house, and we have two Loki(?) dogs. And he was always like a person I could say, Gannon, can you go do this, and he would do it right away. You know, sometimes with kids, we have to remind ‘em and things like that, and that’s ok, but, he was so sweet and able to help anyone; he could notice when you’re sick, and say, are you ok, and – such a kind heart.”

CO - CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #8

Yeah, I have watched this already.
I was asking for the info on T talking about the dogs?
The person I asked the link from mentioned T speaking about the dogs and how her words changed from past to present tense.
Hi @Abstar80 can you help with this?

Greeting from Australia here too .. mainly just reading along...

Just wondering if anyone may an actual list formulated of all of the search areas to date please? (the search areas that we know of anyway?)
TIA
IOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members