Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what I can reply to this without going back and sifting through MSM, but I *think* all of this is accurate AFAIK according to MSM -
AS (dad) is army, likely AGR meaning he has a full time postion at a National Guard unit which was reportedly the 100th Missile Defense located at Shreiver (sp?) AFB. That said, Military is military and with a dependent ID she could access any base ( of which there are I believe 5 in Co. Springs including USAFA)
And yes, USAFA is located toward the north part of El Paso County, but not *that* far north. Not close to S Douglas Cty. And honestly, going onto a military base to commit a crime would be terrifying imo. There is so much open space in true northern EPC / southern DC, I cannot imagine USAFA is at all probable.
The Tri-lakes area is futher west by I-25, there's massive road construction and what looks to be 1 hour by car would likely be 1.5. The Black Forest area and ?? Canyon state park area (Drawing a blank on the name) on the east side up highway 83 seems much more likely, with tons (i mean TONS) of back roads and open space.

JMO

The statement about an injury in the garge is interesting. Could this be the reason the neighbor mentioned his camera picked up sound very clearly?

I am hoping the 17 year old daughter of TS had nothing to do with Gannons disappearance and that TS hasn’t involved her daughter in this deception. It was bad enough that TS dragged her into that first interview.

At the very least, I am certain her daughter realized that TS didn’t love Gannon. And just knowing that has to be devastating for a 17 year old.
Me too. From the youtube video, she really seemed like a sweet girl. I'm not sure how that happened. Probably scared blank-less.

It is nowhere near the tragedy of Gannon and his loved ones, but she is also a victim.

If TS did get her involved, hopefully SS will be wise enough to testify against TS. Not only would it be the right thing to do for Gannon, but she'd probably just get a slap on the wrist if she was basically an unwitting accompliss.

MOO

Last edited:
Sheriff’s office went out of their way to clarify that they never said Gannon left to go to a friend’s house and that came from the “reporting party.”

If this wasn’t so serious, I’d call it a sick burn the way she said it in the above video.

I have a feeling this is going to be extremely unpopular, but...

What if SM is telling the truth? She could possibly have narcissistic tendencies and possibly has dissociative disorder. Mix that with the pressure she may put on herself for not being Gannon's "real mom". She might not have been a good mother - those issues would contribute to that.

Has anyone else here been absolutely terrified that you are going to be caught in a store shoplifting yet you've never stolen anything before? You don't even have any intention of stealing but you are just freaking out over it. That probably draws more attention to you and makes you look suspicious. I am very familiar with that and I've never stolen anything. Ever. I'm not sure how to word it but I think that could possibly apply if she is innocent. She's making herself look guilty.

Anyway, just what if she's telling the truth.

Edited to add reasoning: I really, really, really want Gannon to be a runaway. There might be a chance he's out there.

Sheriff’s office went out of their way to clarify that they never said Gannon left to go to a friend’s house and that came from the “reporting party.”

If this wasn’t so serious, I’d call it a sick burn the way she said it in the above video.

I was just about to comment that too!

"I wanna clear that up. The sheriff's office is not the one who said that Gannon went to a friend's house to play. That is the report that came in to our 911 center by the reporting party, so I wanna make sure that's very clear. And so again, anything during that day and anything after that day is part of our investigation and we're not going to elaborate." That was interesting to me. I'm not saying it means anything but that caught my attention too.

What a difference between SM's statements and this officer's statements - in content, focus, clarity, delivery....well, a difference in everything.

jmo

Edited to add: I would expect LE's statements to differ from a civilian and certainly from a SM of a missing child....I'm being too harsh in the comparison, but that's really not what I mean. I just meant it's nice to hear from a mature, professional grown up.

jmo

I’ve been away all morning so this has probably already been covered. I live in Larkspur in southern Douglas County and apparently they’re searching for Gannon across from Woodmoor Estates on Highway 105.

I’m just so sad.

The route along Powers/Highway 83 then over to Hwy 105 would be appealing to someone looking to take the "back way" northbound from the family's home. Avoids I25.

I’m local - just to clarify Palmer Lake is heavily trafficked and it would be a difficult place to hide anything. The trail system from Palmer lake to monument is constantly in use and she would have had to physically carry him from her vehicle in plain sight of everyone. Not sure if there are cameras, but I have never - in my 30 years here - seen the recreation area at Palmer Lake empty.
The Woodmoor mountain area mentioned by reporters is more like a parking lot surrounded by homes and private property. My guess would be they are searching near spruce mountain ( Far southern Douglas county) but this would again require her to be in a busy hiking area, in broad daylight with a decent talk to anywhere out of sight. IMO

I’ve been away all morning so this has probably already been covered. I live in Larkspur in southern Douglas County and apparently they’re searching for Gannon across from Woodmoor Estates on Highway 105.

I’m just so sad.
Is this it?
“Woodmoor is a unique neighborhood in Monument, CO located off Highway 105 on the East side of Interstate 25. This neighborhood started development in 1971 and still has a few lots left to build on today. It's right on the Palmer Divide, one of the only East-to-West mountain ranges in Colorado. For this reason, it tends to get more snow than other parts of Colorado Springs. The Woodmoor golf course and clubhouse are nestled in the heart of the community covered in thick ponderosa pine trees.”
Woodmoor in Monument, CO | Great Colorado Homes
9E71BC59-F3E9-46C1-9138-B50835B7FAC9.jpeg
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Where's Gannon? I'd like to hear TS say "I don't know where Gannon is. We left the house that day, went to Petco, he stayed in the truck, when I came back out, he was gone"

Truth? Yeah, I'd like to hear some truth. Like, how about THE FIRST TIME. Truth right up front. That'd be just dandy. Like, the WHOLE truth. Like, NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.

If the lips are moving, it's either TRUTH, or LIES. In this case, I'm currently in the "LIES" camp.

My suspicion is that this new search area may be based on new info from cell phone records, maybe something else. Sometimes the only location information available is just the coordinates of the cell phone tower the phone last pinged on, with a rough estimate of the distance it was away from the tower. That still leaves a huge radius of a search area.

snipped for brevity
[from day one the Sheriff's office has known a description of the person/friend whom Gannon left with.] Well i thought from day one he was a runaway after he did not come home from playing at a friends house who you knew nothing about? all this is jmo NONE of this makes sense at all..Where is Gannon?
Who provided the description of the person/friend Gannon left with that LE supposedly has?[/QUOTE]
Right. Seems TS story has changed about the circumstances around how Gannon first became missing i.e., He left to go play at a friends house but he didn’t say which friend he was going over to play with and never returned home from said friend’s house; he ran away; and her latest statement she just put out stating that supposedly the Sheriff knows the person/friend Gannon left with???? (If true, I would assume TS told them who the person/friend was since she was the last person to see GS), but I don’t think any of these scenarios is true anyway.
IMO she’s lying about it all, and having trouble keeping her story/lies straight since when someone tells so many different stories/lies, they begin to lose track of what lies they told to whom and when, they forget, so make up new story/lie thinking no one will notice, well hey after all, these people (narcs) are smarter than everyone else in the room in their own deluded minds/world. So why not? It’s an insidious vicious cycle with these types. But we know the truth never changes, you don’t have to “remember” the truth. Being the last person to have seen Gannon, she knows the truth, but won’t tell it because she knows it will have serious consequences for her. A little boy she claims to love is missing, and she is seemingly making this all about her, while his parents are heartsick and desperate to find him, also wasting LE valuable time and resources doing searches etc., all the while knowing what happened to him and where he is. So sick and selfish, but not surprising considering the source.
The above is MOO, IMO etc, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Responding to post from last thread and I’m way behind after getting home from work. The Nintendo Switch is like a tablet in that you can download “apps”. It would also be able to tap into WiFi. My son’s has a combination of a Nintendo games, downloaded games and other apps like YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colibri_pi