Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was adamant that they believe he is alive. Which means they have credible information pointing towards that. Hmmmmm.. Would they be THAT adamant if they thought he wasn't alive? Give false hope? Is it a trap?
Unfortunately, that’s standard. The public is more engaged when they are looking for a living person, as opposed to one that is likely dead.

I can’t tell you how many cases I’ve followed where law enforcement has used the same language. Most of those didn’t end well.

Unless they find his body, or find solid evidence that he is dead, we’ll continue to hear more of the same.

She was adamant that they believe he is alive. Which means they have credible information pointing towards that. Hmmmmm.. Would they be THAT adamant if they thought he wasn't alive? Give false hope? Is it a trap?
I don't want to be a downer - I hope so much he is alive! But, I've noticed that LE say they think the missing person is alive unless they have specific evidence that indicates the person is not alive.

There is no specific evidence that Gannon is not alive.

jmo

I can't believe she keeps releasing these rants!

She is starting to convince me She is either telling the truth....or is so delusional it's terrifying.

She is making statements that maybe we cant verify but the police certainly can.

They know if she is lying about a photo in the car, or her having told them all this information from the first interview, they know if Gannon returned in the car,

So again she is either being honest or absolutely bat crazy. My head and heart feels the latter unfortunately.

Poor Gannon. What's sad is just from her stories, he had an injured foot from the garage, burned a carpet , was sick and had to stay off school. I dread the truth. Praying for this sweet boy
I think she is just evil, and trying to save herself.

Last edited:
Yes the 17 year old daughter is in the Air Force Reserves.

JMO

I'm curious if you have this info from MSM - the reference to G's step sister being "in the Air Force" made by TS in her back-to-the-camera interview was the only thing I saw. This could mean one of many things, based on her age including but not limited to (due to her age) ROTC, or Delayed Entry.

I can't believe she keeps releasing these rants!

She is starting to convince me She is either telling the truth....or is so delusional it's terrifying.

She is making statements that maybe we cant verify but the police certainly can.

They know if she is lying about a photo in the car, or her having told them all this information from the first interview, they know if Gannon returned in the car,

So again she is either being honest or absolutely bat crazy. My head and heart feels the latter unfortunately.

Poor Gannon. What's sad is just from her stories, he had an injured foot from the garage, burned a carpet , was sick and had to stay off school. I dread the truth. Praying for this sweet boy
I have a feeling this is going to be extremely unpopular, but...

What if SM is telling the truth? She could possibly have narcissistic tendencies and possibly has dissociative disorder. Mix that with the pressure she may put on herself for not being Gannon's "real mom". She might not have been a good mother - those issues would contribute to that.

Has anyone else here been absolutely terrified that you are going to be caught in a store shoplifting yet you've never stolen anything before? You don't even have any intention of stealing but you are just freaking out over it. That probably draws more attention to you and makes you look suspicious. I am very familiar with that and I've never stolen anything. Ever. I'm not sure how to word it but I think that could possibly apply if she is innocent. She's making herself look guilty.

Anyway, just what if she's telling the truth.

Edited to add reasoning: I really, really, really want Gannon to be a runaway. There might be a chance he's out there.

We all want him to just be a runaway.

Even if stepmom is innocent, everything Tecia has said to everyone and bad mouthed a lot of people, even people that's helping Gannon.... Her reputation as a person will never be the same.

I don't think LE will care much about photo timestamps. You can modify exif data easily enough, and can't really tell if it's been modified. So if a suspect tries to provide a photo timestamp as an alibi, pretty sure they just increase the guilt suspicion to detectives.

Is this it?
“Woodmoor is a unique neighborhood in Monument, CO located off Highway 105 on the East side of Interstate 25. This neighborhood started development in 1971 and still has a few lots left to build on today. It's right on the Palmer Divide, one of the only East-to-West mountain ranges in Colorado. For this reason, it tends to get more snow than other parts of Colorado Springs. The Woodmoor golf course and clubhouse are nestled in the heart of the community covered in thick ponderosa pine trees.”
Woodmoor in Monument, CO | Great Colorado Homes
View attachment 231694
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
Yes that’s correct, if they are in Woodmoor. It’s basically a forest with a bunch of houses. Bigger lots and a lot of thru streets. East if there it becomes prairie, I guess you would say. Further west and you cross the interstate are closer to Palmer Lake. There is an Open Space to the north and west across I-25. Access to it is from a small parking lot along county line road.

Just saw this - Please forgive if it's a repeat - I'm running behind on this thread...

What to Know About the Mysterious Disappearance of 11-Year-Old Gannon Stauch

On Jan. 27, Gannon Stauch, a 11-year-old Colorado Springs boy, vanished from his home after staying home sick from school
By Christine Pelisek
February 12, 2020 11:59 AM
[...]
The FBI, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and 15 other agencies have joined the search. Last Thursday, as temperatures dropped and snow fell, the sheriff’s office announced it was searching bodies of water near Gannon’s home using a remote-operated vehicle with sonar and video.
“It’s being worked 24 hours a day to bring Gannon home,” says sheriff’s spokeswoman Jacqueline Kirby in this week’s issue of PEOPLE magazine. “Time is of the essence.”

Here are five things to know about the child’s disappearance.

More here:
What to Know About the Mysterious Disappearance of 11-Year-Old Gannon Stauch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members