Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We do actually know what the father's reaction was to the CCTV footage because RD was interviewed by MSM. He had no reason to lie. He did not get paid for sharing his footage.
There's a lot of mistruths being put out there, but not by MSM who are not going to risk their expensive insurance policies by publishing lies.
It was high definition camera footage. We do not have access to that. RD did and Gannon's dad did and LE did. I think it's useless to speculate on shadowy film that is not even close to the real thing. LE also has access to several doorbell cams in the area, not just one.
In any case, whether he returned or not, he was not seen leaving that house at 3.15pm by anybody or picked up in any camera either.

If the father said she lied about the time, I think we can take it as true.
The abc news report cited here many times states that LE did not dispute RD's findings or conclusions but that they are just a single aspect of their investigation.

I'm not saying anyone is lying. I'm saying we haven't heard any of those things from the actual sources.

I have not heard LE say they don't dispute it, they have only said they have the video and will not talk about the specifics. I think the media has taken that to mean they don't dispute it because they won't discuss it.

JMO

We do actually know what the father's reaction was to the CCTV footage because RD was interviewed by MSM. He had no reason to lie. He did not get paid for sharing his footage.
There's a lot of mistruths being put out there, but not by MSM who are not going to risk their expensive insurance policies by publishing lies.
It was high definition camera footage. We do not have access to that. RD did and Gannon's dad did and LE did. I think it's useless to speculate on shadowy film that is not even close to the real thing. LE also has access to several doorbell cams in the area, not just one.
In any case, whether he returned or not, he was not seen leaving that house at 3.15pm by anybody or picked up in any camera either.

If the father said she lied about the time, I think we can take it as true.
The abc news report cited here many times states that LE did not dispute RD's findings or conclusions but that they are just a single aspect of their investigation.

I'm not saying anyone is lying. I'm saying we haven't heard any of those things from the actual sources.

I have not heard LE say they don't dispute it, they have only said they have the video and will not talk about the specifics. I think the media has taken that to mean they don't dispute it because they won't discuss it.

JMO

JMO

Actually a link has been posted for you several times today. LE does not dispute the video.

Me on the assumption again that she did something, idk why she even mentioned the gate, it just sounds so irrelevant. If she said Gannon went to his friends house, he'd go out the garage or the front door.

Hazelnutty, it's the sidegate to the backyard.
She is trying to come up with a reason why he was not seen leaving the house.
Reminds me of Chris Watts when he suggested that his family might have gone out the back way and out through the garden. He forgot that the house doors were all locked from the inside....

JMO
If you read the thread you will find it.
Here's the link again Family of missing Colorado boy makes tearful plea after new surveillance video revealed

Here is the relevant text again

A spokeswoman for the El Paso County Sheriff’s Department said investigators have a copy of the video and do not dispute Drayton’s description of what the footage purportedly shows. The video, they caution, is only one part of the investigation.
"This is just one piece in a very, very, very large puzzle," spokeswoman Jackie Kirby told ABC News Tuesday morning

No, not a majority IMO. I still believe 100% Gannon did not come home again that day. I believe the neighbor, the video, the dad’s reaction, and the responses today from the interview with EPC Sheriff’s office speak volumes to me.

I can't tell in any of the videos. My eyes are just not that good. And, I think that the LE has a very different level of video clarity than we saw published by news organizations. At this point, it doesn't matter to me if he got in the truck but didn't get out---yes, it gives us a time frame but even if he came home, he never left under his own power. There is NO video evidence that he ever left after 2. When would he have left that was not caught on camera? He didn't, either by the gate or the front door or through the garage. If someone got out of the truck, it might not have been him anyway--older daughter, whoever. It doesn't really matter b/c Gannon is not at that home. I have just been sticking to the 10:00+ and 2:00 time frame as the time he was being dispatched. So, where was the truck? I think we are getting very close to where that vehicle was. Today, was evidence of that. The clock is ticking for the person who harmed him.

I took a LOT from the LE interview today. Some keep saying that it was a lot of nothing. I don’t feel the same. The way she responded to some questions regarding LS and regarding what was reported to them during the initial call and timeline, and how it was NOT confirmed or stated by LE, only that it was reported to them that way, made it very clear who is spreading misinformation and it’s not LE or MSM. It’s LS. Period.

Edited to clarify/finish my thought

JMO

Family of missing Colorado boy makes tearful plea after new surveillance video revealed

A spokeswoman for the El Paso County Sheriff’s Department said investigators have a copy of the video and do not dispute Drayton’s description of what the footage purportedly shows. The video, they caution, is only one part of the investigation.

So, according to LS's garbled view, Gannon went with her that Monday, came home at 2:19 or so. Went out the back door/side gate out of view of camera with a friend (and she says she could ID that person to LE, who have not issued an Amber Alert) to another friend's house because he was running away.

He has since gone elsewhere (since LE went door to door in that small neighborhood) of his own will, and is safe but doesn't want to come home (or tell his dad who surely would then tell LE they don't have to search any more). Gannon, aged 11, has left the only family he knows for 2+weeks, gone incommunicado, dropped out of school and is living (with friends?) somewhere.

Is that what you all think she's trying to say?

Pueblo is more than an hour south of Woodmoor. Woodmoor is thirty minutes south of castle rock which is very new money affluent. The AFA is not even 15 minutes south of Woodmoor.

Source: I live in Denver/Google maps.

For PP who said there are two different Woodmoors, I mapped them both. They’re a five minute drive from each other.
So are we still looking at the search site being 30-40 minutes from his home?

She's not a normal person. Apparently she mentioned the gate as it might be the only way to get out and avoid cameras? Do we know if Gannon's house has ring doorbell camera? I think she and her supporters are combing the internet for excuses, I just don't know if it's because she is guilty or if she sees that she is being declared as guilty. I don't want to come across as some SM fan, I'm not at all. It just never made sense to me that she was dumping his body in the broad daylight. High noon so to speak. Unfortunately we can't speculate as to what sunday was like, that could hold some clues.

Seems a ring camera of her own could have really helped her story, but alas she's never mentioned any fact of one, AFAIK.

It would beat having to take selfies from the driveway, so as to not worry Albert.

"There was also proof from my phone that we had taken a selfie in the truck in our driveway that was time stamped. We always send pictures to Albert when we are out and about or when he is away."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971