Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm
If Gannon's blood is on the woodworking tools it's not b/c he was using them, imo.

Right, her story makes no sense. He stepped on a tool that presumably went thru his shoes and caused enough bleeding to get on a car that she set him on? Let's say he was barefoot in winter, and somehow stepped on a tool that caused a cut deep enough to bleed all over. She didnt carry him inside to bandage? Who sits a bleeding kid on a car while you go inside to get bandages? No washing the wound out? Tools stored in garages oxidize and rust easy, no tetanus concern? The whole story is so strange that any seasoned investigator would see they're dealing with someone that if you just give them enough leeway, will do your job for you (IMO)

BBM:

I'm cautiously optimistic.

I do think GS will be found some day.

I think that day could very well be today, or it could very well be years from now.

What we're seeing right now looks like LE's big push based on their best information.

JMO.
If it hurts me like this after two weeks though, what is it doing to his mom and dad and little sister and extended families?
No sleep, likely not eating, and crying over and over. They just need prayer.

Richard Randall on Twitter
VERY reliable sources telling me to expect rapid developments in the search for 11 year old Gannon Stauch. For the past three days the search has centered on a heavily wooded area on South Perry Park Road near Larkspur. A few moments ago FBI evidence vans arrived on scene.
Oh no. Very sad.

Right, her story makes no sense. He stepped on a tool that presumably went thru his shoes and caused enough bleeding to get on a car that she set him on? Let's say he was barefoot in winter, and somehow stepped on a tool that caused a cut deep enough to bleed all over. She didnt carry him inside to bandage? Who sits a bleeding kid on a car while you go inside to get bandages? No washing the wound out? Tools stored in garages oxidize and rust easy, no tetanus concern? The whole story is so strange that any seasoned investigator would see they're dealing with someone that if you just give them enough leeway, will do your job for you (IMO)

The "edge" of the car, remember. :(

IMO, they should be on the lookout for head wounds consistent with Gannon's falling against the edge of a table or similar hard object.

Maybe they needed to match the scent of stepmoms 17 year old daughter?
Not blaming anyone. Just thinking out loud
Maybe ?
Who knows ?
Not blaming anyone here either.

That would depend on someone having been interviewed by LE.
Which was pointed out already as having been previously completed, and is probably correct.
In response to my earlier query.

We can discuss what was in msm interviews which would include the strange interview by the step mom.
And it's possible that there was a hand off by someone who drives a different vehicle than the truck.
It's msm news that the white Jetta was towed for evidence gathering.
So you might be on the right track.
Hoping for answers very soon.

VERY reliable sources telling me to expect rapid developments in the search for 11 year old Gannon Stauch. For the past three days the search has centered on a heavily wooded area on South Perry Park Road near Larkspur. A few moments ago FBI evidence vans arrived on scene.

Ugh my heart is breaking and yet happy that they may be close to finding him!

Sounds like someone talked.
The weakest link ?
Who knows ?

Palmer Lake seems an incredibly odd choice for the SM to take GS, IMO.

Maybe they vacationed there before, like some Airbnb action or something? Or they could be friends with people in that location and she's familiar with that area as a result?

Maybe ?
Who knows ?
Not blaming anyone here either.

That would depend on someone having been interviewed by LE.
Which was pointed out already as having been previously completed, and is probably correct.
In response to my earlier query.

We can discuss what was in msm interviews which would include the strange interview by the step mom.
And it's possible that there was a hand off by someone who drives a different vehicle than the truck.
It's msm news that the white Jetta was towed for evidence gathering.
So you might be on the right track.
Hoping for answers very soon.
Thank you for this. I don’t want to blame the wrong person. This is horrible no matter who did it.

T
I went for a drive over to where they are staging. I'm sure the media will report it soon unless they don't want to give specifics. There are two snow plows going back and forth in about a three mile area carefully plowing the shoulder on both sides of Perry Park road. There are also people with the avalanche poles now on both sides of the road. The staging area about a mile and a half north is completely full of vehicles. There is a cell (I think that's what it is) tower on the ridge on the same side of the road as Sierra Pines.

MOO is there is a specific sighting or electronic information that narrows that space down. I just can't see this spot being anything other than a quick toss out the door and that makes me sick. I mentioned Stone Canyon yesterday and it's just a few miles up the road, definitely at a less dangerous curve in the road, and a more concealed area. I'm so nauseous right now. I pray Gannon is found and justice is dealt swiftly!
Thank you !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member