Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm quite certain they're maintaining some type of presence there overnight…just in case someone takes it into their head to take a scenic, late-night drive through the area.

Well, whether or not "somebody" believes they are; or "somebody" believes they aren't; I'd consider both of these outcomes a "win=win" anyway, nu?

I agree. I’m always hoping for a Jayme Closs type ending but I knew that wasn’t going to be the case after watching the “back to the camera” SM interview. MOO
I want Gannon found and swift justice. MOO
Atleast there was legitimate hope there, as we knew she had been kidnapped.

Here, it’s plainly obvious that he didn’t run away, and abduction is all but off the table thanks to that surveillance video.

We know exactly how this ends.

Here, it’s plainly obvious that he didn’t run away, and abduction is all but off the table thanks to that surveillance video.

BBM:

Life + 156 years.

That's how this ends.

Let justice roll down like waters.

BBM Exactly. I think we all know how this is going to end, unfortunately. :(

They'll likely treat the spot they've been digging like they would a crime scene and keep a watch on it overnight if they're going to return tomorrow. I'd expect to see them back in the same area tomorrow unless they've already found what they were looking for.

I was thinking more like patrol cars and speed traps. :)

Not right at the site; but bracketing the site from a few blocks/mile markers out.

I did meet a couple DougCo deputies on my way. But I poked around and drove into the staging area where the command center is and nobody was around to ask me what I was doing.

I did meet a couple DougCo deputies on my way. But I poked around and drove into the staging area where the command center is and nobody was around to ask me what I was doing.
Could you tell if the screen like thing was still
there? Nicole Fierro (KDVR) tweeted that it looked like it was around the tree and not part of the search, but was going to ask. No further tweets on that.

I think tomorrow and Monday are going to be interesting. It seems like they've really narrowed their search down with whatever information led them there and maybe the dogs. Give them some time to warm up and get some rest. I bet we'll have some new developments by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14