Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great find, thanks, cod!

From watching that video feed, it looked like LE was digging extremely close to the road.

That being the case, it seems what they'd most likely be looking for in that spot would be some type of ancillary evidence that got tossed.

Not a body.

That's my take, anyway….What are other people's thoughts about that?

JMO.

Definitely possible but I'm not sure they'd put a screen up if that were the case. Also, if someone of relatively small stature tried to dispose of his remains, they may have not been able to take him much further than just off the road. Who knows at this point.

The past few days, I'm pretty sure they packed up the search when it got dark. But if they are staying tonight and keeping on (it is surely dark there by now?) that has to mean something.
It’s just after 8 pm here so it’s been dark for awhile. I haven’t read any follow up on whether or not they’re still there.

I believe that's the official twitter of Law Enforcement, which is permitted. I don't see them mentioning anything about Social Media and they have definitely discouraged people from using SM for tips.
I know I saw social media when it was first posted. I'm positive. Now I see it doesn't????? When I saw it I assumed it was a certain someone's.

Opinion - That screen looks like it is on the edge of a shallow gully leading down to the edge of what looks like a pond/lake area in the middle right background. ...I wonder if someone placed him in that low spot and kicked dirt and snow down on the body ?....moo

Why place any type of stationary weight specifically in the low spot, though? I should think if I were trying to do so (shudder), I'd let gravity and momentum do the work. Place the stationary weight on a higher level; and then roll it down to the lower level.

Some of these search locations appear to be a great distance from the road. Supposed hike aside, LS does not really look to be in peak physical condition. Does anyone have any thoughts on how, hypothetically, LS would get Gannon that far? IM 5’11” and deadlift 280lbs and I don’t think I could get my deadweight 11 year old that far. Let alone without being seen!? Even if Gannon is small for us age, I just don’t see how.

It makes me think they are more likely looking for personal items or other physical evidence?

My mind just isn’t ready to accept that Gannon walked (accompanied) to a remote area of his own strength, but never came out. :(

There are cheap and readily available methods of moving a large weight that don't involve having to carry the weight. This, to me, would include those $20 (or cheaper) plastic flying saucer snow toboggans; or regular sleds; or a travois, etc., etc.

Great find, thanks, cod!

From watching that video feed, it looked like LE was digging extremely close to the road.

That being the case, it seems what they'd most likely be looking for in that spot would be some type of ancillary evidence that got tossed.

Not a body.

That's my take, anyway….What are other people's thoughts about that?

JMO.

Agree. They are practically looking straight down at the dirt road at its entrance. MOO they may even be looking at tire tracks. Also in one of Nicole Fierro's photos one the MOO suited up FBI evidence techs looks like he is shining a large hand held spotlight that glows red/orange . Does any one know if that is a some kind of forensic tool?

Last edited:
Agree. They are practically looking straight down at the dirt road at its entrance. MOO they may even be looking at tire tracks. Also in one of Nicole Fierro's photos one of the MOO suited up FBI evidence techs looks like he is shining a large hand held spotlight that glows red/orange . Does any one know if that is a some kind of forensic tool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee