Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 021520.NicoleFierro.tweets.JPG
    021520.NicoleFierro.tweets.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 201
Does anyone know what meds Gannon was on? IMO Gannon has passed. I feel 2 people are involved.

I don't know about him, but one of my kids was a preemie and several others here have said the same: likely asthma. Underdeveloped lungs are pretty common in premature babies and even if he has other meds, my guess would be he needs an inhaler with him at all times.

I don't know about him, but one of my kids was a preemie and several others here have said the same: likely asthma. Underdeveloped lungs are pretty common in premature babies and even if he has other meds, my guess would be he needs an inhaler with him at all times.
I thought LE confirmed the medication was not for a life threatening condition.

Can you guys please give me your thoughts on something that is driving me crazy.

If Gannon truly never came home that Monday. Why would she say he went missing sometime between 3:15 and 4 (when his friends AND SISTER would be home from school). Wouldn't his sister be able to immediately say she never saw him and everyone would immediately know Tee was lying?

If she is this good at hiding Gannon, wouldn't she have been able to come up with a story that couldn't immediately be proved false?

And if his little sister did see him after she got off of the bus, wouldn't that change everything?

probably 3:15 is just before little sis gets home from school. Convenient, no?

I am sure you all do, but can we spare a thought for LE, SAR, etc. The hours a long, the weather cold and attention relentless. I am sure they and their families ar taking this as hard as anyone.
Thanks guys, you are truly heaven sent.

Midway through the day, a deputy asked cameras crews to station further down the road, away from the search efforts. That’s when Fox 31 watched crews start to physically dig into the snow and narrow in on one area.

The sheriffs office said "information" led them more than 40 miles from missing Gannon Stauch’s home, south of Colorado Springs, to search in this latest South Douglas County location.

I am sure you all do, but can we spare a thought for LE, SAR, etc. The hours a long, the weather cold and attention relentless. I am sure they and their families ar taking this as hard as anyone.
Thanks guys, you are truly heaven sent.
i am certain many people are praying for them, as we are.

BBM I agree. She's full of excuses/stories. If a child cuts their foot in the garage, why would a parent drag them over to the edge of a car to bandage it up? :rolleyes: Ridiculous! Why not clean it and bandage it up right there in the garage or bring them inside. MOO

Everything it says is nonsense. Don’t believe a word of it.

Midway through the day, a deputy asked cameras crews to station further down the road, away from the search efforts. That’s when Fox 31 watched crews start to physically dig into the snow and narrow in on one area.

The sheriffs office said "information" led them more than 40 miles from missing Gannon Stauch’s home, south of Colorado Springs, to search in this latest South Douglas County location.

Ugh. This hurts my heart.

Great find, thanks, cod!

From watching that video feed, it looked like LE was digging extremely close to the road.

That being the case, it seems what they'd most likely be looking for in that spot would be some type of electronic evidence or other ancillary items that got tossed.

Not a body.

That's my take, anyway….What are other people's thoughts about that?

JMO.
well the dogs were in sniffing after the earth /snow got broken up a tad with the shovels... they were working. I don't know.

Great find, thanks, cod!

From watching that video feed, it looked like LE was digging extremely close to the road.

That being the case, it seems what they'd most likely be looking for in that spot would be some type of electronic evidence or other ancillary items that got tossed.

Not a body.

That's my take, anyway….What are other people's thoughts about that?

JMO.
I’ve been waiting on a response from the Twitter acct of the reporter as to whether or not that’s a privacy screen. She tweeted that she would ask. If it is, then maybe there’s something going on.

I wish someone would solve a mystery for me. How long does the "edit" button really last.

There is some really great information that can be found under the new members forum on the main page of WS. :)

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How do I edit or delete what I posted?
  • There is no option to completely delete
  • Within the first 60 minutes of posting, you can click "Edit" to modify the content of your post:

• As a courtesy, it is best practice to leave your original post and add your changes at the end with the prefix "ETA" (edited to add).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry