Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spencer Wilson
@Spencer_WNews

Video at the link of him driving slowly by. I'm thinking they may be sifting for components of a smashed phone or Switch controller?
I just saw that along with this--
Spencer Wilson‏Verified account @Spencer_WNews 1h1 hour ago
Media not allowed further up right now, but right behind this car crews are putting buckets of snow through a sifter as a part of the search for #GannonStauch. Looks like they are trying to find smaller pieces of evidence that could be clumped in the snow.pic.twitter.com/EEwZAWWuk3
EQ_7jg-UUAM1VZP.jpg

I understand that. My point was that it did come from the Sheriff.

EBM..
I guess it's not important that I understand the point, lol.

J2FESu57_normal.jpg

Nicole Fierro@FierroNicole
· 3m
THREE WEEKS WITHOUT GANNON: We are seeing a huge Law enforcement presence sifting through dirt, putting up yellow flags and focusing on the same spot they were digging into Saturday in South Douglas County. I am speaking with someone close to Gannon’s family tonight at 4 and 5pm

Dear GordianKnot,

I couldn't agree more.

Now, I have a question for you all, and thanks in advance for your answers!

Even with the snow falling, would the authorities put up a large tarp or tent on top of where they are sifting so that they can continue?

I'm envisioning a very large tent canopy- we've seen these in other investigations.

Perhaps something large enough to cover over them and that strip of snow they are working on?

They are probably more worried about plowed snow burying their work area. At the least, I think they would push snow only to the opposite side of the road (not the normal plowing technique). But I could also see tents or tarps being used, much easier than removing and sifting more snow.

I think LE's working furiously in that area today in an effort to get out ahead of the weather front moving in…
I think this is about trying to beat the next snowfall more than anything else.

The flurry of LE activity is an effort to beat the flurry of powder that's forecast to be headed that way.

LE's battling both the clock, and Mother Nature, right now.

Unfortunately, both of those foes are intractable.

It's all hands on deck.

JMO.
Hopefully more than that.
Late afternoon Friday searchers zeroed in on that access road with a covered gated between two berms 90ft north of Sierra Pines Lane. Two FBI techs fully suited in their gray "hazmat" evidence retention suits were there and using a red spotlight light.
So hopefully it is yielding something.
MOO Red light seems to be for gunshot residue, teeth, bone and don't know what else.
Good luck search team.

Last edited:
Dear GordianKnot,

I couldn't agree more.

Now, I have a question for you all, and thanks in advance for your answers!

Even with the snow falling, would the authorities put up a large tarp or tent on top of where they are sifting so that they can continue?

I'm envisioning a very large tent canopy- we've seen these in other investigations.

Perhaps something large enough to cover over them and that strip of snow they are working on?

I sure hope so. All that hard work, just to watch it get buried beneath the snow again...hoping they put up tents. Though that will get the rumor mills running like crazy as well. Prepare for a firestorm of craziness either way.
I hope so much this is something big to bring Gannon home.

Locals.... would snow plows have run on this part of Hwy 105 any time between his disappearance and when they first started searching this location?
Oh, I'm sure, but doubtful the night of his disappear because of lack of snowfall. LE would be able to get a schedule from CDOT (or whoever does the plowing for the state).

How would Gannon be reduced to mere human tissue and bone fragments in such a short time?

I don’t want to say this but we have a large presence of mountain lions, bobcats, coyotes, foxes, scavenger birds and they can reduce a deer carcass to bones in short order. I doubt this is the case because I think the animal activity might have been noticed (we always know when a deer has died on our property because of the birds).

I’m hoping they’re sifting for other types of evidence.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members