Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if anyone else local has posted but just drove through and they're leaving the staging area now. Not snowing here. I did actually spot a camera on the road at a business and only route out between would have been Noe Rd. Depending on weather I might get a chance to drive that tomorrow.
Thank you for your sharing....moo

Is it possible that they have already found his body, and just haven't announced it yet? I don't know of this ever happening, or if they would even be "allowed" to do so. It just seems strange that they've been searching this area for so long.

No...I don’t think coroners or ME’s work in secret...their jobs are public positions as are LE. Too many issues about trying to hide something like that, jmo.

I’m so behind on this case & hearing little on national news.
Is Gannon definitely considered deceased?
No POI, other than the woman suspected by many of you following every detail? Ty

LE has only said they hope to return him safely to his family...and no, no POI names, but they seldom do anymore...jmo.

Those Douglas County Community Patrol cars have been there any day that there has been search activity near the road. I’m sure it’s just a caution thing because of the blind corners. However, today is the first day they closed the lane of traffic.
Do you know what the terrain is like there between that big hill and the road? I was wondering if it is rocky or there are any steep inclines or something like that where they would need help getting to?

Hello everyone I just signed up but have been lurking for a few days reading probably hundreds of pages now and have many pages opened trying to catch up and keep up.

From the beginning I agreed with most of the people in here and everywhere else, that she killed the boy, after the neighbor video, there was no question or doubt in my mind. I saw a few posts from some members saying he was being kept away and not killed. Then I wondered, but why?? For what reason? I kept reading and I came across a post explaining the theory from a member who does not believe the stepmom killed G. I got the answer from that to the "why". Attention, money who knows if you're a narcissist. And how she planned one thing, but that it totally backfired on her.

One thing that has always stood out to me and bothered me from the beginning and didn't seem to quite fit and that I could not understand and probably is highly unusual when someone kills a child, is to call the police so soon after the child isn't back home yet and call it in as a "runaway" I kept wondering why she would do that and not wait much longer, which no one would question cause 11 yr old boys off with a friend could be hours and hours late and it would be normal. I believe it was 2 hours after she claims she last saw the boy, as if she could not wait to put her scheme into motion. Wouldn't she want as much time to go by as possible? And to have everyone frantically assuming the boy was abducted so they can be running around looking for suspicious vehicles, and people and databases of known criminal etc?

Hoaxes are becoming more and more commonplace and the stepmom comes off like the type who just might do this. Also would explain why she doesn't even pretend to be worried really and is focused mostly on herself. A killer would be focused on pretending to being loving and worried I think. Well, I hope this to be true!

She has a husband who would probably be checking on his children pretty quickly. Especially if one of them supposedly stayed home sick from school.

I’m so behind on this case & hearing little on national news.
Is Gannon definitely considered deceased?
No POI, other than the woman suspected by many of you following every detail? Ty
No, he is not considered deceased. LE is still saying they hope to bring him home safe, although they will always say that until they have evidence to prove otherwise.

However, they have been searching this location for six days and right now it definitely seems like they have found something significant and it doesn't look good. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kristy91