Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HERE IT IS! Just posted on KDVR by Nicole Fierro. The person interviewed is former CO Attorney General Cynthia Coffman, who Fierro says has become close to GS's bio parents over the last few weeks. No new info as far as I can tell.

Investigators focus on specific location as search for Gannon Stauch reaches third week

Coffman speaks of the parents being in unbearable anguish (as most of us ascertained).

“You can imagine the emotional turmoil they are having now,” Coffman said, adding, “They are strong people. Al and Landen are sticking together and they have great families to support them, but it hurts. It hurts and it hurts more every day.”

Coffman says as the days go one, the updates have become less frequent for the family.

“The family sees what you see and what you are reporting and law enforcement is only able to give them the barest details of what is happening,” Coffman said. “They don’t want to compromise the investigation.”

Dear @Lore Listener,

Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

I recall seeing former CO Attorney General, Cynthia Coffman on the news, at the Vigil for Gannon, with her arm around Landen, Gannon's biological Mom.

She stayed right with Landen and Albert and I could see that she was comforting them.

In the video in the news article (below), Cynthia Coffman speaks with the reporter briefly. 1:32 time mark on the video (click on the right arrow of the photos twice and the video will be there)

Candlelight vigil held as search for missing Springs boy continues

Last edited:
:(
Snipped

Each day, a family is in agony wondering where their child is and if they’ll ever see him again.

Former Attorney General Cynthia Coffman has become close with Gannon’s biological parents over the past three weeks. She’s seen their pain and is serving as their spokesperson.

“This is personal anguish at a level I’ve never seen,” Coffman said.

“You can imagine the emotional turmoil they are having now,” Coffman said, adding, “They are strong people. Al and Landen are sticking together and they have great families to support them, but it hurts. It hurts and it hurts more every day.”

“The family sees what you see and what you are reporting and law enforcement is only able to give them the barest details of what is happening,” Coffman said. “They don’t want to compromise the investigation.”

“Not knowing and seeing images that are disturbing of searches of evidence collection makes the mind race to what is potentially there or not there,” Coffman said.

“The waiting is so difficult that having answers may be helpful to the family but if they are not the answers that we all want to hear then it will be an extraordinarily difficult time.”

Investigators focus on specific location as search for Gannon Stauch reaches third week
How awful for them. I just assumed they were told more...:(

who would tell them one body part had been dropped there? the bird? just saying I think that's stretching things a little far and while buzzards will sure eat anything dead they also leave a very big mess behind.

Not to belabor a point but if they found one item (not thinking arm or leg, maybe a finger?) that was perhaps dropped by a bird or moved by an animal, they could be sifting for other things, not wanting to leave any stone unturned.

I'm all good with the talking birds though!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I know this theory is getting "out there", but what if this is an "initial" dump site?

And someone realized that the body wasn't very well hidden, and that it would be found. So, either they moved the body, or someone helping them moved the body so it "would never be found".

I realize it would probably be difficult for the prime suspect to do this because that person is probably being watched / followed by LE (unless it was done in the first few days after the disappearance).

But how did LE zero in on this spot? I would think there would be little to no evidence there after a body was removed. Was someone seen by a neighbor, or passer-by, in this exact spot? Days after he was reported missing? Was LE not called right away, or the suspects were gone when LE got there?

Again, I know this theory is "out there". I think it could be "possible", but it is based on a few facts and A LOT of speculation. It is the only thing I can come up with to explain the sifting.......that he was there at some point, but no longer is.

MOO

I'm going to guess it is a GPS locator attached to a set of keys, backpack, or handheld gaming system.

That's another question I would love answered. There was absolutely no follow-up from the night that female reporter was standing outside their garage and reported that lights were flashing and someone was yelling. I've googled up one side of the internet and down the other and I got nothin'!!!

Who yelled in the garage that night and why?
There was a follow up. She said it was LE going back to close the garage door and they scared the homeowners. But then again I think she was from ABC so you really never know. Jmo

Sifters for a body though?

Nope, no way.

It doesn't make any sense whatsoever that a body would be left within a stone's throw of the road.

Especially if the goal were to hide the body in a such a way that it would never be found.

Now, a perp might throw something out of the side of their vehicle somewhere miles away from the body as a diversionary tactic.

That would make a lot more sense.

JMO.

That's another question I would love answered. There was absolutely no follow-up from the night that female reporter was standing outside their garage and reported that lights were flashing and someone was yelling. I've googled up one side of the internet and down the other and I got nothin'!!!

Who yelled in the garage that night and why?

It's caught on this video. To my ears, sounded like a male's voice on extreme edge.

Shouting Heard From Gannon Stauch's Home During CBS4 Live Report

Not likely to completely obliterate the body into a sifting site only. Sure they could tear off things here and there, but the bulk of the body would remain, such that you'd know there was a body first and the rest is being sifted for more. We have nothing but sifting so I feel 100% no body, but rather other evidence of some kind that makes this not a dump site.

Agree. No body. JMO

Teeth. (See Kelsey Berreth case where a partial tooth was found while sifting a burn pit on the Frazee ranchette, maybe by some from the same team? Frazee is in prison for the rest of his life and then some!)

Teeth? For sure? Have I missed a presser that announced him dead?

MOO,MOO

I wouldn't read too much into wildland crews showing up. They're sometimes used for extra manpower on things like SAR missions during the off-season. I highly doubt it has anything to do with the nature of the evidence, these crews don't routinely handle such things.

I would suspect they were there because they had the equipment to lend, (thinking the sifters).....very common.

She may want back in that house for another reason, too.

I'm hearkening back to that weird incident where screams were heard in the garage and it was subsequently reported that LE supposedly startled the homeowners, or something along those lines.

Did MSM ever confirm who exactly was in the garage at the time?
Was it LE who yelled, "What are you doing here?" or was it the mystery homeowner?

Were male or female voices heard screaming?

I'm wondering if someone snuck back over to retrieve something from the garage and/or house and was interrupted by LE.

JMO.
You're right they never said who it was.
Unless I missed it.

Turkey creek is near Evergreen. It is likely a 50 min drive
There is a Turkey Creek Ranch south of Fountain. It’s on army base land.. Ft. Carson. It’s a campground. My husband’s employer had their company picnic there one year, probably 2004. Now I’m curious . @MichelleBlue if I may ask , why?

Attachments

• 508092F7-CBC1-4255-ABBA-400DFCAF31A3.jpeg
    508092F7-CBC1-4255-ABBA-400DFCAF31A3.jpeg
    91.2 KB · Views: 13
Hazarding a guess, here.

If Gannon is no longer with us (which we, unfortunately, suspect is only too true), I'm thinking she didn't bother to remove any of his clothing. The time frame is too narrow for that.

Let's say he is buried somewhere. She gets back into the vehicle, starts driving away, and then realizes something of his is still in the vehicle. Something he had with him on that day, and something that could tie her to him, and his subsequent disappearance.

If it was something like a key, that could be chucked out the window and fall into the snow. If it is larger than a key, she may have broken it up, and tossed the pieces out the window.

Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member