Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you RasberryMama, much appreciated :) Most things have been on other channels that are not geolocked so I havn't even thought about trying on FB. I have not logged into my FB account for around a year now ergh!! But if I have to resort to it for up to date new on Gannon I might just brave it lol o_O

I don't have a facebook account - but the news channels are public. Sometimes the message comes up but I click "not now" and you can scroll down to read them all.

You needn't look for your facebook account.

Here's the Fox31 one:

FOX31 KDVR.com

I don't have a facebook account - but the news channels are public. Sometimes the message comes up but I click "not now" and you can scroll down to read them all.

You needn't look for your facebook account.

Here's the Fox31 one:

FOX31 KDVR.com
Oh well I never!! I've learnt something new today! Thankyou Zrncompass :)

Spencer Wilson
@Spencer_WNews

Video at the link of him driving slowly by. I'm thinking they may be sifting for components of a smashed phone or Switch controller?
This, plus the sheriff's update tweet ("found property") makes me think someone who lives, works or was driving by may have found something along that general stretch of road or, cell phone pings and/or an eyewitness placed the red truck in that area.

If it was a dump, why there? Why not dump in a waterway or lake?

Maybe the assumed item doesn't belong to GS... maybe to an undisclosed POI/suspect?

Yes, - I agree, something off (aside from the obvious!) with SM's behavior.

I've been poking along here following the rest of you - not much to add - though I've been wondering about motive

The statistics & demographics of this situation aren't typical. What's the motive?

Seems most believe that there was some abuse that needed to be covered up, which presumably could only be done so, by killing GS.

Certainly possible. But, I cannot help think there's something more going on here.
I'm with you, I just can't settle on what.

Nicole Fierro

@FierroNicole

·
3h

THREE WEEKS WITHOUT GANNON: We are seeing a huge Law enforcement presence sifting through dirt, putting up yellow flags and focusing on the same spot they were digging into Saturday in South Douglas County. I am speaking with someone close to Gannon’s family tonight at 4 and 5pm

Nicole Fierro on Twitter

Hello everyone I just signed up but have been lurking for a few days reading probably hundreds of pages now and have many pages opened trying to catch up and keep up.

From the beginning I agreed with most of the people in here and everywhere else, that she killed the boy, after the neighbor video, there was no question or doubt in my mind. I saw a few posts from some members saying he was being kept away and not killed. Then I wondered, but why?? For what reason? I kept reading and I came across a post explaining the theory from a member who does not believe the stepmom killed G. I got the answer from that to the "why". Attention, money who knows if you're a narcissist. And how she planned one thing, but that it totally backfired on her.

One thing that has always stood out to me and bothered me from the beginning and didn't seem to quite fit and that I could not understand and probably is highly unusual when someone kills a child, is to call the police so soon after the child isn't back home yet and call it in as a "runaway" I kept wondering why she would do that and not wait much longer, which no one would question cause 11 yr old boys off with a friend could be hours and hours late and it would be normal. I believe it was 2 hours after she claims she last saw the boy, as if she could not wait to put her scheme into motion. Wouldn't she want as much time to go by as possible? And to have everyone frantically assuming the boy was abducted so they can be running around looking for suspicious vehicles, and people and databases of known criminal etc?

Hoaxes are becoming more and more commonplace and the stepmom comes off like the type who just might do this. Also would explain why she doesn't even pretend to be worried really and is focused mostly on herself. A killer would be focused on pretending to being loving and worried I think. Well, I hope this to be true!

I think you may have a great point and am glad you brought it up.

There has been good and multiple internet "content" that *suggests* TS and AS marriage was not good. Since no was started to address the greed, I wouldn't discount a hoax disappearance to retain the husband.

I found it odd that she boasts thankfulness to her husband in one of her last pressers. He kicked her out of the house Tuesday.

Her “hidden ace,” may be her sense of confidence that Gannon’s body won’t be found. As Patrick Frazee believed, “no body, no crime.”

Of course Dan May proved him wrong on that one, to the tune of life plus 156 years. Unlike that case though, I believe his office will have the benefit of a body.

She just didn’t have that kind of time, nor is she as smart as she thinks she is.

They’ll find him, and she’s going down.

Well, I certainly agree that she is going down. I'm not sure what for as of yet.

1) some form of kidnapping? I hope so.
2) accomplice to murder. I hope not.
3) murder. I hope not.

Option three is obviously most likely given what we know.

But there still is a lot we don't know.

Is it possible that they have already found his body, and just haven't announced it yet? I don't know of this ever happening, or if they would even be "allowed" to do so. It just seems strange that they've been searching this area for so long.

It’s crazy...they are searching multiple areas off that road....like somebody was just tossing crap out their window as they drove down it. Weird!! MOO
I was thinking the same thing. Also think someone would need to drive,while somebody else did the tossing of items out of vehicle. MOO.

.CMoore News® (Carly Moore)
@EPCSheriff wildland fire crews also on scene
@FOX21News

ERA9F1JVUAALXLv

CMoore News® (Carly Moore) on Twitter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online