Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is way down at the bottom since they have updated it with the most recent information.

“News5 spoke with Al Stauch who explained he was out of town over the weekend for training with the National Guard “
https://www.koaa.com/search-continues-for-missing-11-year-old-boy-in-el-paso-county
This link says it is no longer available, but thank you. I will keep looking a bit on my own for this. I've become more curious about that in recent days as I watch this case.

"Here's one more from the #GannonStauch search yesterday ... " CMoore News® (Carly Moore) on Twitter

ERCQ6JXUUAEkOaR

I have this sneaking feeling that someone went to this area with the intention of disposing of evidence. My theory is, cell phone pings put someone in this area AFTER Gannon was reported missing. Unfortunately, it’s my belief, Gannon is not in this area. I have no proof of this, but the longer this search continues, the more I think LE is gathering as much evidence they can to make charges stick.

But then again, why would they focus so much time and energy on this area simply for the possibility of evidence...and not be focusing on locating Gannon? It makes my brain hurt. This is all so...confusing and I hope we, and Gannon’s family can make sense of it one day. I hope the days spent in this area were not a waste of precious time locating Gannon.

All MOO.
It has been stated in MSM that other searches are going on. They are not disclosing precisely where. Links are somewhere here.

Snipped by me.

This made me wonder....people have noted (I'm not one, but admittedly I have spent very little time reviewing the camera footage from them leaving) that Gannon looked slow/lethargic with his movements to the truck. I wonder if he was crying (audio would probably be the tell-tell and could be a portion of why his father was crying) and it's from TS smashing/breaking things of his? If that's the case, that makes me think that whatever has happened was a spur of the moment thing - like TS couldn't "handle" him crying and lost it and caused a significant injury to Gannon...then went through extreme measures to disappear him/conceal her involvement.

...imo... Perhaps, this is how he cut his foot?

This is way down at the bottom since they have updated it with the most recent information.

“News5 spoke with Al Stauch who explained he was out of town over the weekend for training with the National Guard “
https://www.koaa.com/search-continues-for-missing-11-year-old-boy-in-el-paso-county

Plus, the EPCSO (?) lists the National Guard in their list of entities being helpful. I doubt if his whereabouts were a lie on his part, that we'd have the National Guard helping out with anything.

I would like to give a special Thank You to our local posters, @SalMAnder , @Silverheels @PrayingForMissing and anyone else I've missed.

It's so beneficial to have locals who can describe exactly what's going on and know the area. I'm sure I can speak for all of us here at WS in saying that it is very much appreciated.

I hope today is the day we have some answers.
No problem! We're all here for the same goal: bring Gannon home!

It has been stated in MSM that other searches are going on. They are not disclosing precisely where. Links are somewhere here.
I've been thinking as such. With all the attention in one area, I've been wondering if another search was quietly going on elsewhere.

Whatever the case, I hope it's productive. I'm hoping the case has progressed and we just don't know yet.

jmo

Yes, they are not disclosing where.

In all the reading I’ve done I suppose my mind skipped over this detail...assuming it was in a similar location. This gives me hope.

One thing I just thought of, and I know this whole key thing has been hashed out...but I recall the first or second day of the search in Douglas Co. that LE was seen at the Stauch residence. Maybe they DID find a key, and went to the home to see if the key was in fact from the home? Maybe it was and they continue searches to locate additional items?

MOO

I have a thought...theory i ran by my husband. Do you think it may be possible that someone picked Gannon up at the pet store (her looking out the window repeatedly), and took him... intentionally,,,, planned.? As in her being mad at husband and using child to. Get back at him, to create a scene where husband would maybe cling to her? Instead of wanting to leave her...a desperate attempt. I realize its pretty far fetched but after Gannon was taken it got out of hand IMMEDIATELY and she didnt know what to do to change this snowballing effect and so on???? Just a theory idk....a way Gannon would still be alive in my mind. This is just a thought.

The way sm interjected her teen daughter in the investigation, I think it's very much possible that GS missing could be a hired job. Whether GS was collected late Sunday or Monday morning is yet to be determined IMO.

Relative to neighborhood surveillance cameras, I'm reminded that these cameras are not 100% and not near the quality of a commercial system. (i.e., KB condo).

I have to trust that the footage we've seen on MSM from Monday morning truck departure from their driveway was enhanced by LE to where the passenger was confirmed to be GS. In that case, I think the exchange could have taken place from just about anywhere during the 4-hour window sm was believed away from the family's residence.

To be clear, I'm not aware of any neighborhood surveillance footage that recorded GS leaving his residence Monday between 3-4 pm en route to an unknown friend's house, as alleged.

I really hate that my thoughts have gone there -- forgive me if proven untrue.

In all the reading I’ve done I suppose my mind skipped over this detail...assuming it was in a similar location. This gives me hope.

One thing I just thought of, and I know this whole key thing has been hashed out...but I recall the first or second day of the search in Douglas Co. that LE was seen at the Stauch residence. Maybe they DID find a key, and went to the home to see if the key was in fact from the home? Maybe it was and they continue searches to locate additional items?

MOO
I like this thought. I’ve been wondering what that was all about.

Perry Park Rd. has a lot of posh places set back on lo n g drives with gates or ormaental rock/fence entrances, many must have cameras.
If the truck passed some then did not pass the next one up the road and then went back past the sames cameras they know it turned around there.
Nothing guarantees evidence, butusing the evidence light then proceeding full bore to basically sift the roadside is a hopeful sign.
They have searched so many places and had to leave them without finding anything to throw their full weight into.

Like a lot of you I’m really perplexed by what they could be sifting. I started to wonder if there are weapons which are non metallic that could be smashed to bits. All I keep thinking is wood products- 2x4 or baseball bat? Maybe that could be easily broken down into minuscule pieces?

Also adding- plastic rope or something

This is macabre, but the thought crossed my mind that they may be looking for biological materials such as hair and tissue. :(
I think if a body was left on the side of the road in winter, there would be a sufficient amount left and they would not need to shift through snow to find it. I think they are searching for a small item, tossed along the side of the road.

However that's not to say they aren't searching for a body in other areas. The body may have been disposed of
somewhere along the route that LE has established and some other evidence was tossed out at some point along the way.

Imo

Like a lot of you I’m really perplexed by what they could be sifting. I started to wonder if there are weapons which are non metallic that could be smashed to bits. All I keep thinking is wood products- 2x4 or baseball bat? Maybe that could be easily broken down into minuscule pieces?

Also adding- plastic rope or something

Maybe glass? A mirror, pottery of some sort, etc.? I'm not sure how glass might play a part in all of this but it could be hard to find in the snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee