Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO here's what LE knows that WE don't:

Gannon's usual pattern of phone use, from calls and texts to google searches.

The time stamps of the above

Who left in the truck

Who did and didn't return

The nature and quantity of blood evidence on car edges, garage floors, gates and paths.

The significance of a key

Accounted for and unaccounted for physical items (clothing, electronics, Fitbits, switches, etc.)

An accurate recounting, relating to TS no longer living in the family home

Additional video footage from neighborhood and traffic cams

Cell phone and GPS data from certain people and vehicles, reflecting typical and atypical actions

Evidence fron within the home

Additionally discrepancies from interviews with TS

Audio of 911

Who is cooperating, who is not

An accurate history of the dynamics among the three adults, animosity, escalation, etc.

Specific items to search for, the what, the why, and a solid idea of the where

WE are guessing and sleuthing and speculating but LE knows what they're doing. The facts of this case'll be rock solid when they reach us.

May they find EVERYTHING they're looking for.

Especially Gannon.

JMO

JMO

Nice post and a good reminder.

Respectfully, if you mean he's starting to have doubts about TS, I think whatever doubts he has started no later than the point when he allegedly kicked her and her daughter out of his home nearly 3 weeks ago.

Yes, allegedly he kicked her out since we are going by what she said in her back facing interview. He (AS) may feel guilty for something could have happened before that and is maybe putting certain things together that would assume she (TS) could possibly do something to hurt GS. Lot of different scenarios that could play this out.

Sadly, I believe the selfie exists. But I don’t think she took it when they got home as she seems to imply in her statement. I think LS stopped to take a selfie in the truck to prove “look here - he is alive and well” before she left the driveway with him at 10:15am. She may not want anyone to see it now because what he is wearing doesn’t match her description of what she reported him to be wearing last, or she could have tried to manipulate time stamps or the photo’s ‘fingerprints’, so it would fit her story of Gannon coming home later. I highly doubt she will be successful. Just another example of how she seems to believe she is smarter than LE.

I, for one, never want to see that photo. I don’t think my heart can handle seeing that little boy sitting in a truck, with the person he should be able to trust most in this world to keep him safe, knowing he is gone and has yet to be found. goodness knows we’ve seen enough heartbreaking content from this case already.

edit to add JMO MOO IMO and such

I know what you mean. I have spent very little time even watching the video of them getting into the truck because when I imagine it being the last time anyone except the guilty party saw him living... I just can’t...

Very quiet here in Larkspur. Sheriffs's office says there's a small group of people still in Douglas County who are readily available to deploy if the investigation calls for it. They say investigation is still progressing forward. @KKTV11News #GannonStauch #FindGannon

Ashley Franco on Twitter
Very quiet here in Larkspur. Sheriffs's office says there's a small group of people still in Douglas County who are readily available to deploy if the investigation calls for it. They say investigation is still progressing forward. @KKTV11News #GannonStauch #FindGannon

Ashley Franco on Twitter

Here’s to hoping this is the calm before the storm.

That is such a huge piece of news, where did you see that?
You can't link here, but you can suggest where else people might look.
I have seen the unverified rumors on Twitter also. I hope to God, if it is true, that media gives his poor mother some space![/QUOTE]
Wait, what?? I'm so in the dark. I go to work for a bit and I'm just lost....

My life right now too! It's a bit obsessive!
Every time I get frustrated wondering where G is, I think of his pa rents.
Every time I get frustrated teaching my homeschooling tribe, I am reminded how blessed I am to have them here, safe.
Mr 9 and Mr 6 just made smoothies....royal mess that required my guidance to clean up....how I wish G was making a smoothie disaster and being told to "sing while we clean"

Who left in the truck

The nature and quantity of blood evidence on car edges, garage floors, gates and paths.

Accounted for and unaccounted for physical items (clothing, electronics, Fitbits, switches, etc.)

Cell phone and GPS data from certain people and vehicles, reflecting typical and atypical actions

Audio of 911

An accurate history of the dynamics among the three adults, animosity, escalation, etc.

WE are guessing and sleuthing and speculating but LE knows what they're doing. The facts of this case'll be rock solid when they reach us.

Especially Gannon.

JMO

JMO
And hopefully all that has lead them to Gannon’s exact location today and they are “ready to deploy”.
God Willing

I read through the comments and watch posters try to uncover clues based on what TS has said. I personally do not believe any of it, basically because she lies and has lied. What is her motivation to tell the truth? Nothing yet.

She lied that he ran away. She lied on the flier, and she made up sightings.

The Cousin It interview was a massive exercise in lying. She made up the stories about Marshall's and the LEO. That one is so patently unbelievable - a LEO approached her and drew his weapon? Then she and her daughter were at gunpoint? At a Marshall's during the day and no one else saw it? No. I believe she lied about being kicked out of the house. I think she left pissed off that LH was staying there. I'm not sure she lied about death threats because of the situation. But I'm sure she exaggerated. And she had her daughter lie. The actions at the police station seem like lies. Her rights were violated? No way.

I don't believe the comments she made about Burger King, woodworking tools laying around, a bloody foot, a gate, a key, etc. I think she makes things up to throw people off - and she knows people will not consider that she's lying, not at first. First thought is to believe someone. Not until later do you know they lied.

This woman is not that smart. Is she cunning? Maybe. She's a compulsive liar who is trying to weasel out of charges and you cannot trust anything she says.

JMO

well darn, whats wrong with the LE in that town, don't they have at least one snitch that will throw us a bone, heck even a little grizzle, I aint never seen such a tight run ship in my life...lol.....they must have all been threatened with death if they so much as breathe a word.

just kidding, I know its for the best and I commend them but.....dang!

It's hard not to get discouraged when it's been so long without any real news or signs of Gannon. I do not doubt for one second that LE knows what they are doing and the odds are stacked against whoever disappeared this boy. There is just too many ways to get caught these days.
Continuing to pray and hold out hope for a miracle... and if we can't have a miracle I hope we get some kind of justice and closure for this family.

Who left in the truck

Audio of 911

Especially Gannon.

JMO

JMO

This is excellent. I started to write up something similar, but I’m glad I didn’t. These things are the reason that I’m not the least bit concerned about justice here.

Law enforcement isn’t lost, as much as they are likely overwhelmed with evidence. There are so many avenues to explore, because a case like this doesn’t lend itself to not leaving a huge trail.

This occurred in broad daylight, and involves a woman who didn’t have the benefit of a great deal of time.

Answers will come.

Good observation. I'm of the camp that doesn't believe that selfie exists. If it did, I believe we'd have seen it by now. We haven't seen it, because the explanation for it was an afterthought, inserted into the nutty "statement" she released after she found out the neighbor's surv. cam caught her and Gannon leaving that morning. She can prove everything she says, you see, because selfies in the truck and scanning for time stamps. I'm calling BS. Just more of her lies.

jmo
Oh, I think it does exist. I think, moo, he appears sad, upset...prob sent to AS with, "he is otw to dr"or whatever. She's clearly not the sharpest crayon in the box, (I almost said tool in the shed, groan) but by saying it, le will wAnt to see it.

Jmooooo

Ok I'm pretty sure I am allowed to address this since TS allowed MSM to know that Gannon had constipation and that is why he stayed home, if I'm crossing a line here I apologize.
I just googled homeopathic treatments for constipation and bath salt consumption is pretty common as a treatment. As in Epsom Salt, the real bath salts not the illegal synthetic kind sold in smoke shops that get people high.
You can overdose on regular bath salts i.e. Epsom Salt.
Google it if you doubt. I grew up in a household with adults that were along with being sadistic abusers, were also pathological liars. To survive and guess how today will turn out and try to prepare for it I learned very early there was always a bit of truth in their lies, it's what gave the lie life. It gave it legs so to speak. Just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14