Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you please share a link where she stated this? Trying to find an MSM. I just read her statement..i don't see it.

I don't know that SM literally stated she was a suspect (in her recent, written media statement) but I think she implied she believed that she was being treated like a suspect by LE (during her backside TV interview about 3 weeks ago). MOO

I don't know that SM literally stated she was a suspect (in her recent, written media statement) but I think she implied she believed that she was being treated like a suspect by LE (during her backside TV interview about 3 weeks ago). MOO
Yeah. Police allegedly drawing guns on her, blocking the interrogation room door, calling her “uncooperative,” and “violating her constitutional rights.”

She even claimed she asked for a lawyer, which is telling (even though she wasn’t entitled to one).

So yeah, she was implying that they considered her a suspect.

Could you please share a link where she stated this? Trying to find an MSM. I just read her statement..i don't see it.
Plenty of things in her statement that point to her being suspected of something. Holding her and her daughter at gunpoint in the store, wanting their car keys, taking their cars, being held and questioned at the station, without eating or drinking water, requesting a lawyer, not being able to stay in her home, saying that the public has turned against her and thinks she is guilty of something.....these seem like things that happen when you are suspected of something by the Major Crimes division.

Not making light of all this but she reminds me so much of, Listen,listen Linda, listen to me. If you've ever seen that little clip, you'll know what I mean.
It's everyone's fault with everything that comes across her.

Well, I'm not here to convict her. I doubt any of us would based on what little we know right now. I also can't just ignore that she's telling inconsistent stories about the child who suspiciously disappeared under her care and she has a documented history of lying to authorities plus long-held animosity towards the mother of that missing child.

Agree about the inconsistencies.. And this is why the SM's documented history is being placed under a microscope. Do you think the BM would have agreed to her children being raised most of the time by the SM and dad if she felt they would not be cared for in a healthy environment? My point being..there may have been animosity in the past. What about the last 2 years?

The SM has not helped herself by the ''word salad'' in her statement and her interview. She really has painted herself in a bad light.

''I think she implied''
Yeah..
edit to clarify. Why to read LE's statements.

Last edited:
Plenty of things in her statement that point to her being suspected of something. Holding her and her daughter at gunpoint in the store, wanting their car keys, taking their cars, being held and questioned at the station, without eating or drinking water, requesting a lawyer, not being able to stay in her home, saying that the public has turned against her and thinks she is guilty of something.....these seem like things that happen when you are suspected of something by the Major Crimes division.

Yeah..quite dramatic i have to say. Kind of like some of the theories out there..full of drama.
edit to remove emoji..and clarify. When psychics supposedly ''speak to Gannon'' in the spirit world (that he is deceased) - trying to ''leave'' this world..that is disrespectful to Gannon's family who are Christians. imo
They are trusting God.

Last edited:
Here for Gannon. I can’t believe he hasn’t been found yet. Where is he? So no one is coming clean that they did something to him and giving up where he is? Not yet, huh? I’m sure our narcissistic perp thinks Gannon’s disappearance was all Gannon’s fault. IMO

Morning WSers :)
More pages than ever to go through this morning playing catch up!!! I find I'm unable to add much to the discussion as I read all your posts ;) and throughout the day also. So just popping in the thread to say I'm here for Gannon. I have followed this from the very beginning and will be here until his family find some kind of resolution.
I'm not on SM apart from twitterand would like to know if there is a legit way to donate for Gannons Mum n Dad??

Nature, both physical and social abhors a vacuum. In nature air or liquid rush in. In cases such as this where there is a lack of solid information, social media wild speculation and rumor (hot air) rush in. MOO

So true. Thank you for the work you do to help with searches. Enjoy reading your insightful and rational posts.

This..your post in the last thread..couldn't quote it. Yes..patience is required.
Trackergd
''Disclaimer: I am in no way attempting to negate the importance of the First Amendment.

Years ago the press would cooperate with LE to a degree and withhold pictures and other information until LE cleared them to print it. There was professional courtesy on both sides. Today it's all about the rush to scoop the other media sources with the "if it bleeds, it leads" scenario. The media get's it's hands on a hot potato from a source and darn well knows they should not be sharing it without checking with LE, but they do anyway. In doing so, the leaks sometimes threaten the case being built against the actor, taints juries forcing a change of venue and and makes the DA's job much harder. The public's "need to know" should not "always" trump the need to bring justice to a victim.''

Morning WSers :)
More pages than ever to go through this morning playing catch up!!! I find I'm unable to add much to the discussion as I read all your posts ;) and throughout the day also. So just popping in the thread to say I'm here for Gannon. I have followed this from the very beginning and will be here until his family find some kind of resolution.
I'm not on SM apart from twitterand would like to know if there is a legit way to donate for Gannons Mum n Dad??

I'd keep checking local, Fountain News. This was for Monday and before that I recall there was a baker that donated Valentines day proceeds.

Despite not knowing the Stauch family directly, the Fountain Community Theater has put together a special performance as a fundraiser.

Monday, 100% of proceeds for the show 'Give 'em Hell Harry!!' will go to helping find Gannon, as well as trying to heal the family.

Fountain businesses donate proceeds to Gannon Stauch's family - KRDO

Baker will donate 100% of Valentine's proceeds to Gannon Stauch’s family

^^sbm

Huh? Why to read LE's statements -- I don't follow?

Sorry..meaning not stated by LE. (your post quoted below that i replied to)
''I think she implied she believed that she was being treated like a suspect by LE''

''I think she implied''
Yeah..
edit to clarify. Why to read LE's statements.

Thank you @Seattle1
I've made a note of the Fountain News :)
I did kinda follow the Kelsey Berreth case but not as intensely as this!! So this has probably been asked 1000 times (sorry) Was it at any point classed as a criminal investigation to the public? Before Frazee's arrest?? TIA

And someone who doesn’t handle the end of relationships well.

THIS right here. I don't think we've heard anything about family dynamics at the time of his disappearance, but I tell you what, if I heard this coincided with a breakup or rocky situation, that would weigh heavily on my suspicions.

By the end of the first week of the search to find Gannon, there were 164 tips to the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office. The second week there were 385 tips and by the end of week three, there were 637 tips.

At this point, no suspects have been named in this case, and it is not being called a criminal investigation.
Search for Gannon: Sheriff’s Office remains hopeful and steadfast on Day 23

There has been much conversation about the shadow on the opposite side of the truck when TS returned to the home. Is it possible that it was simply the garage door going up? Did she activate a garage door opener from inside the truck and enter the house through the garage? An overhead light goes on in our garage as the door lifts and could create a shadow effect. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop