Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve tried so hard to hold in the anger. Focusing on hope is a personal survival skill. Outrage is finally sinking in. I do not understand how a human being keeps all those evil secrets inside her mind without going mad. I hope someone is watching LS. I can’t bear another murderer to take the chicken **** way out and forever destroy so many other people’s lives while she lies six feet under.

I’ve tried so hard to hold in the anger. Focusing on hope is a personal survival skill. Outrage is finally sinking in. I do not understand how a human being keeps all those evil secrets inside her mind without going mad. I hope someone is watching LS. I can’t bear another murderer to take the chicken **** way out and forever destroy so many other people’s lives while she lies six feet under.

Or live happily ever after like Kyron ' s stepmother...:mad::(

Hi grandma, I know, frustration and anger are how I'm feeling right now. After watching Landen's interview it has somehow made it more 'real' more personal more raw!!
Did LS think this would all go away in a week or two and life would return to normal??? It's unbelievable!! She has commited the unthinkable and I hope she pays dearly for the devastation she has/is causing!
JMO

That was very hard to watch. I went into it as a hardass, deciding I wasn’t going to be affected by it. Well, that didn’t work. I have tears in my eyes. That poor woman. I noticed she kept referring to Gannon as “my boy” over and over where as SM referred to him as “that child”. The BM claims ownership, the SM claims distance. This is heartbreaking. Gannon has been gone a month? He needs to be returned to his family, those who truly love him. IMO, JMO

No one knows what happened to Gannon. Until she knows, she doesn’t know. That’s a parent’s view. It’s a kind of betrayal of your child to agree they’re deceased when you haven’t seen a body, and there’s nothing pointing to the actual crime against them. Where is Gannon is what the parental brain keeps asking over and over.

Parents hold hope and knowing at the same time. I know bereaved parents who still can’t say what they call the “D” word even after the funeral and beyond. The shock and trauma is indescribable, and like being clocked between the eyes with a steel pipe, while being asked by society to accept what’s happening, since it makes sense to everyone else.
Child loss will never make sense to the parental heart and mind. Never.
I agree with your well thought out post. My parents lost two children within a few years apart and then a grandchild. My mama is still in shock . She’ll never ever get closure. She’ll never know why they died.

Spent a little time looking at the crime and statistics near the house. I was actually a little surprised tbh. Guess I will look at it all until there's an arrest or at the very least named POI because I think there will be. Definitely not a fan of one certain someone's actions and I think behaviors are way off.

Curious as to how a registered sex offenders do so if they don't have an address. Just something I've never thought of. Below are how they are listed in the area of the house. Defeats the purpose of being registered IMO. Is this how it is everywhere? Does anyone happen to know?

0000 Lacks A Fixed Residence, Colorado Springs, CO 80903
0000 Homeless
Colorado Springs, CO 80903

Just curious if anything. :)

Logical conclusion, since we cannot discuss SM, is that LE must have good reason for searching there. My guess would be tips or evidence provided, video, pings, gps info, etc...

My guess at to why someone may have chosen that location? Driving far away from home, hoping future potential searches would be centered closer to home. Also to find a place not previously or logically connected to you. Build an alibi, then drive some more until you knew you would not be able to drive any further and still make it home in time for a school bus to arrive, finding an isolated road that looked like you could stash something and possibly not be noticed or seen, and drive in until you find a spot, do what you needed to do, and leave.
IMO JMO MOO
That seems like a lot of driving. Wonder if a gas stop was made?

“100% without a shadow of doubt, my boy would not run away,” Hiott said. She also resents the notion that he may have somehow brought this on himself.

“For it to be said that he has behavioral issues, and it to be blamed on him, that’s what makes me sick about this. … It is not Gannon’s fault. He is a child,” she said.

“This is the longest time I have not heard his voice. The only thing I can do is keep playing videos back and forth,” she said through sobs.

When her two other children — an 8-year-old and 18-month-old — ask where Gannon is, she wishes she could have answer.

“‘Where’s Bubba? Is he coming home?'” she said her kids have asked her. “Only thing I can say is, ‘I hope so.'”
Mother of missing 11-year-old boy says she can't help having 'bad thoughts' - National News - ABC News Radio

I am so with you. I’m entering the ragey hate stage.

Morning all. Here we are. Again. Still. Waiting with this poor family.
I am still lying in bed in the dark before I start my day and I’ve already been gutted reading some of the quotes from LS and her girls. Already cried and cried out “God, do something! This is too much.”
I don’t ever use the word hate to talk about people. But I am so filled with hot anger and hatred that someone could let this continue to “save” themselves. Pure evil. It will take a lot of praying on my part for the Lord to soften my heart enough to find forgiveness eventually. The not knowing is sickening.

I think I need a break.

I am so with you. I’m entering the ragey hate stage.
I try to avoid anger but I find it a better motivator than depression. I’m going to let mine play out. I have happiness and gkids around me to circumvent full hostile wrath so I think I’ll be okay however this ends. Still holding onto .25% hope.

giphy.gif

Here for Gannon!

Most of the thread conversations appear to revolve around SM. Just a personal observation here to consider in addition to Tricia's very wise comments about facing the person you are talking about and having to defend those comments. In the Jacob Wetterling case, DR was a named POI by LE. Almost everyone thought odd and private DR was the actor. Threads went on for years here at WS on that case. As it turned out, almost everyone including LE were 100% wrong. I have learned the hard way not to fall into "herd mentality". Just some advice from an old veteran poster. I personally tend to dig at known facts, but that's just the way I'm wired. SM may very well be guilty, but innocent until proven so. MOO

Last edited:
Each jurisdiction/state will handle this differently, but there are a few ideas that are common. - homeless sex offenders are fairly common because of housing restrictions placed on them. Many cities will have them check in on a periodic basis with their supervision, so the supervision has a general idea of where they stay. Unfortunately homelessness increases recidivism rates. It’s a convoluted situation.

Spent a little time looking at the crime and statistics near the house. I was actually a little surprised tbh. Guess I will look at it all until there's an arrest or at the very least named POI because I think there will be. Definitely not a fan of one certain someone's actions and I think behaviors are way off.

Curious as to how a registered sex offenders do so if they don't have an address. Just something I've never thought of. Below are how they are listed in the area of the house. Defeats the purpose of being registered IMO. Is this how it is everywhere? Does anyone happen to know?

0000 Lacks A Fixed Residence, Colorado Springs, CO 80903
0000 Homeless
Colorado Springs, CO 80903

Just curious if anything. :)

Most of the thread conversations appear to revolve around SM. Just a personal observation here to consider in addition to Tricia's very wise comments about facing the person you are talking about and having to defend those comments. In the Jacob Wetterling case, DR was a named PO by LE. Almost everyone thought odd and private DR was the actor. Threads went on for years here at WS on that case. As it turned out, almost everyone including LE were 100% wrong. I have learned the hard way not to fall into "herd mentality". Just some advice from an old veteran poster. I personally tend to dig at known facts, but that's just the way I'm wired. LS may very well be guilty, but innocent until proven so. MOO

I’m in agreement, especially after Shane Carey’s odd behavior in his interviews. I never publicly accused him myself but my heart broke for him after learning he had nothing to do with Heidi’s disappearance.

SM could very well be innocent and she’s presumed so until found guilty.

I can only speak for myself in saying this... my attention on her is 100% fueled by what she’s added to his disappearance. Her behaviors and her actions. I can’t say she’s involved or not, but her actions have made me interested in looking further into her background, etc. In this case, I don’t know if anyone else that deserves that attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
california_girl