Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thought process is all over the place with this case. I seem to flit from one scenario to another! I think she was never really fond of him due to him not being her own flesh and blood and that maybe the relationship between them both deteriorated over time due to how she treated him. If she is involved, Do i think she intentionally meant for it to go this far... no i don't. I think she's in way over head and is tripping herself up with what she keeps saying. Another thought is maybe GS saw something he shouldn't? Father away all time time.......... Or does this all boil down to her maybe being pure jealous of GS. (Apologies if i've said something i shouldn't... i'm new!)

BadEmbarrassedGuillemot-size_restricted.gif

Welcome to Websleuths @Gina37!

Just so I am clear on the rules here, are we allowed to discuss and/or speculate where TS and GS went on Monday, Jan. 27, between 10:13 AM and 2:19 PM (i.e., the surveillance video time stamps)?
Hi :) No we can't discuss where TS went between those times, but we all know where she went, well for some of that time frame atleast. If it helps at the beginning of this thread there is a list of the Social Media rumours we try to steer clear of. I have to keep reminding myself what can and cannot be discussed here :)

Convenient, as a defense, but not true, imo
I think the idea of making him walk home to teach him a lesson works....until I think she would give up that info in order to save Gannon's life, or to help LE find an abductor if he was grabbed while walking home, or to set up the scenario of an accident/misjudgment to save herself.

I do wonder, however, if she ordered him out of the car.....but not with the intention he walk home.

jmo

In nnn HH hhhhhh HI m
IMO as his weight has not been disputed by anyone, I would assume it is accurate and was probably verified by medical records, along with his height.

Some of you are saying he looks more like 4'9" and 70lbs. That is just the 12th percentile for BMI so pretty thin. 5th percentile is considered underweight. 90lbs at his height would be more average.

BMI Calculator for Child and Teen
Agreed. My son just turned 8 and weighs 74lbs. He’s tall. Still, Gannon has 4 yrs on my son. 90lbs seems right.

If TS allegedly gave a description to LE regarding who G left with then why hasn't the public seen this in an effort to locate the person and question him/her about G? Seems to me either TS lied about giving a description or LE doesn't give any credence to it.
Just as TS explains away everything else, I think she uses the mysterious person Gannon left with in order to explain finding Gannon deceased. The mysterious stranger harmed him. :(

I've been looking through this off and on this morning to see if anything stands out. I'm only 1/2 awake but I needed something to work with other than the same thing as it was bugging me.

Maybe someone local could tell us if they feel like the current crime for the last month seems normal or it's high. Curious as to why so much happens on Academy. Is it always like that?

Colorado Springs Police Department Blotter

Hypothetically speaking. Purely speculation. Not a theory.
I typed up a whole list of scenarios. Then deleted them all. I think she is involved. I’m not ready to convict her for murder. Apparently neither is LE as no charges of any kind have been brought. Which makes little sense to me. Good thing it doesn’t have to. It must be a tactical strategic game being played. I predict LE as the winner.

I have so much fear in this case if they don’t find Gannon. No body cases have been won before, but typically when there is a witness/accomplice who talks, or LE finds enough evidence at the home/crime scene to say “blood evidence was found to show loss of life or unsurvivable injuries.” I suspect it is possible that blood was indeed found in or around the home. Based on my theory of what happened to Gannon, and methods that would have been used to silence him, I don’t believe they have that type of “loss of life” evidence as of yet. They may be able to show Gannon left and never returned. They may be able to make a case that foul play was involved. They may even be able to bring charges similar to those Lori Vallow is currently facing. However, without his body, based solely on the facts we know, I don’t know if they could prove a no body case at this point. My heart breaks thinking this could end like the Ayla Reynolds case.

Gannon absolutely has to be found. Both to bring peace to his family, and to bring the guilty party to justice.
IMO JMO MOO

Thank you so much for putting this into words - I picture something similar. I think it's entirely possible she returned and moved him. She had several days to do it. I sure hope not, but it's very possible. When she returned, she would have been more focused and cagier.

That fits my sense of what happened, too.

Perhaps she took her phone (thinking LE would focus on tracking records from only the day he disappeared), IF she did indeed leave Gannon by a roadside somewhere? Maybe any electronic "pings" obtained by LE occurred later. And what reason would she have for visiting current search locations after Gannon went missing? To search for any evidence she may have left behind? To, as you mentioned, move remains? There obviously is a reason LE is searching the areas they are. Hoping whatever item(s) believed to be in these search locations will be found, and the family will know what happened to Gannon. And the process of seeking justice will begin.

I really enjoy hearing everyone’s theories and it helps to be reminded to keep an open mind. TS’s actions are just soooo very suspect and we just don’t have many pieces to this “very, very large puzzle”. I think that and LE being so tight lipped have led to a large number of us feeling that TS is responsible for Gannon’s disappearance and quite possibly rightfully so. The wait for answers is just heartbreaking.

I went back to re-watch the interview and as painful as it was I just wanted to get down some of those statements by TS in which she seems so confident that he is going to return and put them all down in one place.

“Why are you saying Gannon is dead?”
“He is not dead.”
“We are going to find Gannon.”
“I’m just ready for Gannon to come home..Most importantly for him to see his family, but second, I am going to be so ecstatic when I'm able to say to people that I hope they have a really sincere apology for all these theories that have (come) out online.”
“Wait until the end and see what happens ‘cause Gannon’s gonna come home.”
Message to Gannon: “When you get here you’ll be able to tell what truly happened and then I really hope I get a sincere apology...”

I really don’t know what to make of these overly confident statements. I waiver between she’s so sick to publicly say this when she’s hurt him and disappeared him or she really knows where he is and he will return. This woman confuses me.

Given the fact that he was a micro preemie as well, I just don’t see him being a full 30 pounds heavier than my son given the rest of their similarities. He has to be closer to 60-70 lbs.
I was thinking about his weight last night as I carried my sleeping 60 lb child from my bed to his. I am in pretty good shape and work out regularly but probably around the same size as SM. Not a big female but not tiny either. I think it would be difficult to carry this amount of dead weight very far, especially over difficult terrain.
With that being said, adrenaline is an amazing thing and who knows what she could do when pumped up to get a job done.

I've been looking through this off and on this morning to see if anything stands out. I'm only 1/2 awake but I needed something to work with other than the same thing as it was bugging me.

Maybe someone local could tell us if they feel like the current crime for the last month seems normal or it's high. Curious as to why so much happens on Academy. Is it always like that?

Eeeek, I hope a certain someone doesn't see or hear about the report on the 20th from your link regarding the young male being afraid and going to the nearest house to call 911 about a truck with a man dressed in black following and trying to approach him. I think she'd latch onto that one.

I was thinking about his weight last night as I carried my sleeping 60 lb child from my bed to his. I am in pretty good shape and work out regularly but probably around the same size as SM. Not a big female but not tiny either. I think it would be difficult to carry this amount of dead weight very far, especially over difficult terrain.
With that being said, adrenaline is an amazing thing and who knows what she could do when pumped up to get a job done.
I agree with the adrenaline. We've all seen the videos or heard stories of someone lifting a car off of a hurt victim and wondered how they could have done that.

I have so much fear in this case if they don’t find Gannon. No body cases have been won before, but typically when there is a witness/accomplice who talks, or LE finds enough evidence at the home/crime scene to say “blood evidence was found to show loss of life or unsurvivable injuries.” I suspect it is possible that blood was indeed found in or around the home. Based on my theory of what happened to Gannon, and methods that would have been used to silence him, I don’t believe they have that type of “loss of life” evidence as of yet. They may be able to show Gannon left and never returned. They may be able to make a case that foul play was involved. They may even be able to bring charges similar to those Lori Vallow is currently facing. However, without his body, based solely on the facts we know, I don’t know if they could prove a no body case at this point. My heart breaks thinking this could end like the Ayla Reynolds case.

Gannon absolutely has to be found. Both to bring peace to his family, and to bring the guilty party to justice.
IMO JMO MOO
Hailey Dunn keeps crossing my mind throughout. They finally found her body and still...Still. LE couldn’t bring charges. Shawn Adkins reminds me of LS.

My son is super small for his age (premie also). He was very hyper so we put him in gymnastics and at 12 yrs old now he's like all muscle...but still only 60-70lbs. I see GS as a kid my son's size. My son has some muscle bulk, but not nearly enough to fight off an adult, or fend off od-ing meds. Even when working out 24 hours a week. Sadly I think any 11-12 yr old boy is going to lose that battle.
Not to keep harping on the weight issue but when my now 16 yr old was 11 yrs old he was chubby and very big/ tall for his age and I think he weighed 80-90 lbs at the time. There is no way Gannon with his build weighs 90 lbs. It is definitely off and has bothered me from the beginning. I don't know why there are always discrepancies in weight on these things. It's easy enough to call the doctor to check what they were at their last check-up if you really have no idea. But I am a perfectionist and would want to have the correct info if it were my kid. Maybe they are just so out of their minds they don't think about these minor details.

I just want to remind everyone of this...I think it is important to note LE has more than 1 POI and believe more than 1 person (LS) has knowledge and information on Gannon’s disappearance. SO who else has info? Who else may have ties to the area they are searching if not LS? And again i’m Only hypothetically speaking and don’t want to accuse anyone. But I think LE has looked into other possibilities and hasn’t ruled out anyone. Moo

The sheriff's office said Feb. 10 that they do have persons of interests, defined as "anyone with information as to Gannon's whereabouts or what lead up to his disappearance."

They have not named any suspects.
ENDANGERED: 11-year-old Colorado boy has been missing for more than 3 weeks

Yes, along Academy is in general not the safest. Academy and powers run parallel to each other and powers in general is a much nicer area. Also, Fountain/Widefield is sort of up and coming due to so many houses going up and military going in, but in general the farther north you go, the nicer/safer the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member