Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I knew what they were looking for along Noe Road near Greenland Road. Unlike the S-curve, that area doesn't get much if any trash at all. I did find a winter headband there I think in the December time frame (I think), which I thought at the time was strange to find, but not outlandish.

Do you mean near Greenland Acres Road? I'm not being picky - it's just that Greenland Road is farther east and I haven't heard that they were searching there.

I agree about the trash along Noe Road. I think a few people use it to get from Spruce Mt. Road over to 105 but it's primarily for local traffic, for people that live along it. I didn't notice any trash at all as I drove it the past few days.

It's hard to understand why they searched where they did. Either they had GPS data that took them to those specific locations or they're working off of pings/triangulation or she left items behind that LE was able to track. None of those fit exactly what we're seeing. Hopefully there's a trial and we'll find out.

Does anyone know about leased vehicles? I read where someone stated that many leased vehicles these days have GPS tracking on them due to the nature of them being "leased." I know NOTHING about that. Does anyone have any insight? Or is that a total pile of poo?

Going down that rabbit hole. If someone had a vehicle that was leased, if the tracking speculation was correct, would that be a reason to drive a different vehicle than their own?

This just reminded me of a time when I was 12 and we were headed home from the beach. 3 caravans full of family members. Made a stop at gas station. I went in to use bathroom and came out and everyone was gone! Thankfully didn’t take my parents long to realize they were missing a kid and they turned back around to come get me.
Of course G wasn’t with a big group but maybe TS was distracted and didn’t realize he got out of the truck? Noticed later down the road doubled back. Drove around looking? Far stretch cuz I would have immediately called 911. But maybe. Moo
Almost "Home Alone". Mom in the airplane........Kevin!!!!!

Maybe I'm just reacting to the piling on, and then the pollyanna part of me that doesn't readily assign evil to anyone. I think a lot of what she has said is a result of family dynamics over the last handful of years, blended families, extended families, all the stuff we can't talk about here, custody battles, remarriages, why the kids were in her home anyway (?).
So, we tend to say everything is her fault, she just HAD to be abusing him daily for "X" number of years. Despite 2 other children in the house who could have squealed.
No I am not making light of it being her fault if she murdered him or did not bother to call 911 if he left from the truck.
Just that it's a little weird to me that mentioning things that happened before the day he disappeared is restricted to discussing only her.

Aside from whether or not she is a murderer, I just can't stand that here in America a person can get to be a high level educator, with 2 degrees higher than my own BSc in Biology, with that vocabulary, lack of spelling skills, and atrocious grammar. It really makes me angry that's the standard our kids are exposed to, no wonder so many countries are ahead of us in education. At first I even thought she was ESL, for which I do hold the highest empathy.

Last edited:
I wish I knew what they were looking for along Noe Road near Greenland Road. Unlike the S-curve, that area doesn't get much if any trash at all. I did find a winter headband there I think in the December time frame (I think), which I thought at the time was strange to find, but not outlandish.

Do you mean near Greenland Acres Road? I'm not being picky - it's just that Greenland Road is farther east and I haven't heard that they were searching there.

I agree about the trash along Noe Road. I think a few people use it to get from Spruce Mt. Road over to 105 but it's primarily for local traffic, for people that live along it. I didn't notice any trash at all as I drove it the past few days.

It's hard to understand why they searched where they did. Either they had GPS data that took them to those specific locations or they're working off of pings/triangulation or she left items behind that LE was able to track. None of those fit exactly what we're seeing. Hopefully there's a trial and we'll find out.
My QUESTION included the 4wd because I want to look at that specifically.
I'm not sure whether she had a choice of vehicles, for my question, I'll assume she had, just for my question.. We know she did use it.

There are a lot of high points between her house and the search area that she could access without hiking. The road to Pikes Peak, Rampart Range Road and Mt. Hermann Road all come to mind but there are many more.

We can come up with theories till the cows come home but the truth always seems to be the most simple thing that comes to mind.

Gannon caused a little accident, TS got mad and flew off the handle, she ranted and she raved, she hit Gannon, she yelled, look what you have done, how many times have I told you not to play with fire, it got out of hand, her temper exploded, im sure their was trouble in her marriage even at that time and all her pent up rage came pouring out, Gannon got hurt, she knew he would tell, she possibly took his phone so he wouldn't, couldn't text his Dad or his Mom about what was going on, that's why he didn't have it.....

she realizes as she calms down what she just did, Gannon is hurt, cant take him to the doctor, cant let his Dad know, what can I do?
Ive got to get out of this somehow, and she did what a unstable person does when they know whats coming, she faked his disappearance, she did it and now she is stuck with it...….IMO..

I just hope he is found, I pray he is found,!!!!
Same thing I am leaning towards. And I hate that I am leaning towards it.

Perhaps the searches have been suspended to allow everyone some much needed rest. They have been hard at it for many, many days. Fresh eyes and minds. Time to regroup on what they have and how to move forward.

We’ve got full sun today and high temps will be in the 40s. Tomorrow might hit a high of 50 and again a sunny day. Sunday we’re expecting more snow :(

Isn't there an SUV that TS drives? Most SUVs would be fine for getting around the areas most of us are thinking. My SUV can get us anywhere.
But a truck would give more storage in the back (and no wondering why this dirt, or whatever, is in the back of the SUV), possibly no tracking (re: my question earlier about a leased vehicle possibly having GPS tracking or whatever).

We can come up with theories till the cows come home but the truth always seems to be the most simple thing that comes to mind.

Gannon caused a little accident, TS got mad and flew off the handle, she ranted and she raved, she hit Gannon, she yelled, look what you have done, how many times have I told you not to play with fire, it got out of hand, her temper exploded, im sure their was trouble in her marriage even at that time and all her pent up rage came pouring out, Gannon got hurt, she knew he would tell, she possibly took his phone so he wouldn't, couldn't text his Dad or his Mom about what was going on, that's why he didn't have it.....

she realizes as she calms down what she just did, Gannon is hurt, cant take him to the doctor, cant let his Dad know, what can I do?
Ive got to get out of this somehow, and she did what a unstable person does when they know whats coming, she faked his disappearance, she did it and now she is stuck with it...….IMO..

BBM~~

Agree with your theory 100%.

I believe LS took Gannon's phone Sunday night after she hurt him.

It would be interesting to see if "Gannon's phone" contacted anyone on Monday, such as his mom or dad.

Also, I wonder if "Gannon's phone" went on the 4 hour "shopping" trip on Monday or did it stay at home.

There are a lot of high points between her house and the search area that she could access without hiking. The road to Pikes Peak, Rampart Range Road and Mt. Hermann Road all come to mind but there are many more.

Thanks again @Silverheels.
Would any of them be ONLY accessible via a 4wd vehicle?

Isn't there an SUV that TS drives? Most SUVs would be fine for getting around the areas most of us are thinking. My SUV can get us anywhere.
But a truck would give more storage in the back (and no wondering why this dirt, or whatever, is in the back of the SUV), possibly no tracking (re: my question earlier about a leased vehicle possibly having GPS tracking or whatever).

We use our SUV for most outings. If we have a messy job to do (like hauling wood, hubby deer hunting, NOT murder), we use our pickup truck. Much easier to clean, imo.

Greenland Acres

This is my theory too. However I think he was very injured at this point. But still alive. He couldn't have died in the car because surely the dogs would hit on that and that would give LE enough to arrest her.

MOO

is that enough to arrest though? I don’t know if it is, or if it would even be smart at that point to make an arrest just based on a hit alone. Dogs hit on CW’s truck, and he was not arrested at that time. Dogs hit on the trunk of CA’s car, and she was not arrested at that time.

In both cases, they waited until they had a body or a confession AND the bodies...

Also, it’s possible dogs did hit somewhere at some point, but they are not going to release that information. IMO

edited for typos

Last edited:
Thanks again @Silverheels.
Would any of them be ONLY accessible via a 4wd vehicle?

Yes, for sure, in the winter. Some of them aren't accessible at all when there's lots of snow. But on the day in question, there wasn't much if any snow on the ground so I"m not sure there would have been too many roads that were only accessible by 4WD on that day. I would always want to take the 4WD if it was available, though, because you never know what you're going to run into.

My theory is and I believe it was more of an abuse that happened Sunday night that gravely injured GS. By Monday morning she decided to finish it off and murder him, instead of getting him medical attention and telling the truth.
This would be horrible then because the younger sibling would have been somewhere near.
Why are so many people harming children???

I tend to think it's because she either doesn't normally drive the truck or she doesn't normally back in the driveway.
I back in my driveway every day and the only time I have trouble is when I drive a vehicle I'm not used to. Otherwise, I have whipping mine around to a science.
Not doubting your personal experience, but for us, when we had an in-town short subdivision-style driveway, it was ALWAYS SLOW AND TRICKY to back a big pick-up in. Especially complicated by the fact that you’re backing uphill because of the foundation/drainage design. The tailgate is elevated and your visibility is shot. If the garage door was closed, you might back right through it! We lived there for about a year and never got any faster at it. Of course getting faster wasn’t necessarily the goal since a guy down the block had squished his own toddler that way...

BBM~~

Agree with your theory 100%.

I believe LS took Gannon's phone Sunday night after she hurt him.

It would be interesting to see if "Gannon's phone" contacted anyone on Monday, such as his mom or dad.

Also, I wonder if "Gannon's phone" went on the 4 hour "shopping" trip on Monday or did it stay at home.
I believe she texted his parents on that phone, I think I heard something about that, but now Im not sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akoyaqueen