Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurkers 2nd Post. Forgive me for not responding to each person that replied to my post, but I got confused with people replying to replies to my post. I sincerely appreciated all of them! I will figure it out, eventually, how to do that. I always welcome others points of views and greatly appreciate the time people took to respond.
I know I angered some people but I appreciate that opposing sides seem to be met w respect. I posted originally 8 hours ago. Since then I was at my oldest daughters surprise pre wedding event. She is getting married next Friday. Bare with me, I’m not off topic. I was there w my boyfriend of 3 years n my ex husband n his wife. My boyfriend fought for 4 years for custody of his daughter. He got 50/50, he works from home n his daughters school is half a mile away. He doesn’t live half a country away n travels weekends! Courts favor the mom-always will. So excuse me for pointing out a statistical anomaly. I’m not pointing fingers-how is this not allowed to be discussed! Stop, breathe n think. Of course it should be. What could we be missing? I have 4 children. Gannon looks like my youngest (14) best friend. I, like many here, have a deep feeling for this special boy. I don’t like my ex. I think he’s an awful person. However, I do what I must for my children. Here’s what I wouldn’t do. No matter what LE told me, I’d want it known his wife did something to my kid. I’d never leave the area. Why I asked where bio- mom was. Again— NOT saying she has any part. But how can we not question why there’s no word from AS? Why in the 2nd interview in a month- only bio-mom gave it and never once mentioned dad? Who had custody!! Why can we not ask this very fair question without being attacked? But I read constant hearsay being requoted, I get it, your decision is made. I can’t answer all responses to my original post- but one stands out that bolded the word permanently- in that- AS is permanently done with the new wife. Where is that stated? Where? Please show me. If only MSM and LE is allowed then show me. Because all I read is they were all in the house for one night and all made to leave. I know I’m afraid to break the rules here, why is it that those who “know” TS is guilty aren’t? I think it has to be fair. This comes from a mom looking at her ex tonight, on a great night but thinking of Gannon. And I thought- both of us, me n the ex, would be screaming to the world if we thought the current spouse did something. Where is AS? And to those that asked why I care. Because I think he’s with TS- and I don’t think he’s dumb. Blood IS thicker than water, yet he hasn’t said a peep nor was mentioned in bio-moms interview. I was truly hoping she was going to say- This is from AS and me, but he couldn’t be here because he’s w our daughter. Think of how that would of pissed off TS!! This case is like reading a bad mystery, where the obvious suspect is guilty. She might be. BUT- What if she’s not? Let’s keep an open dialogue- I truly appreciate this forum and feeling comfortable to post again.
If you don’t think MSM knows where AS is you’re in denial. What we should be discussing is whether we think he’s w TS or not and why, either way, it’s being kept quiet.
Ps- she’s a horrible person. (That’s the meanest thing I can say right now on the internet)

DBM

I work for a defense contractor and my company even tells us not to advertise anywhere on our social media where we work. They don't want any employee becoming a vulnerable target for national security reasons. You are correct that clearance would be suspended for something like this. AS has more than likely been advised by base legal not to talk to media.
So, she put their marriage at risk (if it wasn't already), his child at risk (understatement), and his job at risk.

jmo

I'm totally of the opinion that Gannon did not return home that Monday, that he disappeared while out with LS "shopping." However , the shadow bothers me. It does look to me like it appears, then moves towards the house. Someone has suggested that certain trucks have automatic steps/running boards that fold out when doors open. Does anyone happen to know if that is possible?

Trucks do have them. They would be on both sides. Not sure if that particular make/model had them, so maybe someone more knowledgeable can speak to that. I'm 99.99% sure Gannon did not return with TS that afternoon, MOO. Headed back to watch the video again though.

Also adding that myself & others have discussed the garage having a separate exit door to the backyard. I have gone back through pics (MSM) where interior of garage is shown and it does not. There is a door to enter/exit through the house, looks like 1 or 2 steps down into the garage. I've also seen pics of the white Jetta parked in the left bay. I do not think AS's truck would fit. Right bay is full of stuff, so no car parking on that side. To reference TS's account of Gannon helping her clean the garage & cutting himself on a tool....no judgement, but that garage was not cleaned on Sat. In pics where LE are in there, it is full of stuff and that majority of woodworking things appear to be in the right bay. LE do seem to concentrate on the floor area to the rear of the right bay in several pics (MSM) so I have no doubt that there is blood, footprint, etc there that TS knew would be found so she concocted the cut foot story to cover. IMO she always winds some truth into the lies, so he may have cut his foot or had an injury it just didn't happen when he was helping clean the garage.

Please let this be the day that Gannon is found, with each day my heart breaks more and more for this innocent child!

I am sorry but this made me LOL

To both the quote and the response to it:
NO ONE here wants to visualize what is being described here. The suggestion is disgusting and gives little empathy to a family member that may be reading the comments .
Add to that someone finding it funny enough to' t"LOL" ..
Makes me wonder seriously about who is posting here and why .
This is a victim friendly website.
Can we all remember this?

The Stauch house is the 3rd from the corner on Mandan.
If you go up to the corner (with your back to the Stauch house, facing the houses along Rubicon) the the last house on the left has a cam on the 2 garage just above the left side light fixture.
There are 8 houses on Rubicon between that one and the corner of Galpin & Rubicon, and it's that last house that appears to have a Ring cam that faces Galpin.
The distance from their front porch to the road looks about the same distance from my front porch to the road, and ours picks up sidewalk and street traffic just fine. Along Rubicon though from Mandan to Galpin it looks like there are only 2 houses that have cams.
Street view doesn't go down Galpin but if you zoom in on the houses directly behind the Stauch house, the 4th on one the right side of the street has a cam on the left side of the garage just about the light fixture.
It's too poor of an angle to make out anything on the other side of the street.

Oh, and the passenger in the white Dodge Ram truck turning left off Galpin onto Rubicon, is flashing the google street view cam the peace sign.
Because, why not?
View attachment 234090
Source خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
Brilliant sleuthing from you, thanks for doing it!

When I first read her statement, I interpreted all her talk about the gate as something she was trying use in support of some notion she wanted to create that he was anticipating someone coming for him. Watching, checking. More than one trip.

"After this, I noticed G kept going to the side of the house."

This whole paragraph in which she is trying to suggest a plot, a secret communication to him that someone had been dispatched to come for him, on a somewhat vague time frame, he would just have to be watching for that certain car. Without her naming any names, but we can have a good idea who she was trying to implicate:

"I explained to them and provided evidence. They had information about G having the key to go out the side gate. Last they have more in-depth details that go along with this pointing to who sent the person or why he may have come. Again, I repeat they have had this Initially and I was asked to keep quiet about it so they could have the best shot at doing their job and bringing G home. The last thing that they needed was a hindrance to their investigation. I encourage you to think of any suspicious cars that may have been in the area watching a few days prior and keep praying for G!"
You could be totally right about her creating a scenario with the gate! I never thought of that.

Then with all due respect what is your logical theory on where he is? I really want to know. You think he ran away? Was abducted? Being held hostage? On foot in that weather wouldn't he have been seen?
We do not have video beyond the one from RD's collection. I suspect there are more videos and we have no clue as to what is shown and what isn't.

My opinions are just as valid as anyone else's. Period.

The Stauch house is the 3rd from the corner on Mandan.
If you go up to the corner (with your back to the Stauch house, facing the houses along Rubicon) the the last house on the left has a cam on the 2 garage just above the left side light fixture.
There are 8 houses on Rubicon between that one and the corner of Galpin & Rubicon, and it's that last house that appears to have a Ring cam that faces Galpin.
The distance from their front porch to the road looks about the same distance from my front porch to the road, and ours picks up sidewalk and street traffic just fine. Along Rubicon though from Mandan to Galpin it looks like there are only 2 houses that have cams.
Street view doesn't go down Galpin but if you zoom in on the houses directly behind the Stauch house, the 4th on one the right side of the street has a cam on the left side of the garage just about the light fixture.
It's too poor of an angle to make out anything on the other side of the street.

Oh, and the passenger in the white Dodge Ram truck turning left off Galpin onto Rubicon, is flashing the google street view cam the peace sign.
Because, why not?
View attachment 234090
Source خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

I feel pretty confident that the home directly across the street from GS's home has a doorbell camera. There's a sign for a security company in their yard, and that company uses equipment from alarm.com. Theres a "skybell" version of a doorbell camera from there that looks exactly like what they have. So I'm inclined to believe that doorbell caught anything and everything LE needed to know compared to TS's story to them. That would explain why the complete lack of info released. They know it all, they're working through it at their pace, not ours.

JMO

Edit: Pretty sure that's the right doorbell brand (skybell) but not sure if its connected to the same company on the sign - that may just be a fire suppression system.

Last edited:
The video is extremely grainy and pretty much impossible to see anything on the passenger side of the truck. Hopefully the real video with audio is of better quality and I'm sure LE has equipment to enhance even further if necessary. I don't think Gannon returned from the 4-hour outing with SM.

Even if he did make it back, what happened to him then? His sisters should have gotten home soon afterwards and I don't remember reading anything about either of them seeing him that afternoon. If SM goes downstairs to work out and Gannon then takes a walk over to his un-named friend's house, it just doesn't seem logical that he could walk out of that house and not be seen by anyone.
Is it known that the older sister is currently in high school? (not a trick question, I just see lots of people saying this). I know her mother referred to her being at work on Sunday, and "in the AF".

Now I have to go watch the video again and see for myself!
I think even if he did come back with her, he was not seen on video again. Not at the time she said he left, not by any neighbors , any ring cameras, nothing. That's probably why RD was looking through all his video again, to see when the last time Gannon was seen.
It's probably why she in her own words was questioned harshly by detectives. He's not on video at the time she said he left.

I totally agree and that is what makes me think SM is involved.......

I watched a video on youtube by GHI (I don't think it can be linked here, but you could find it easily). He dissects the video and hones in on the shadow. I could not see this when I just watched the video without enhancement and I have no way to enhance the video.

AS has a job at a military base that is higher security (from my experience with family that has worked there) than many of the other bases in town. I think his job/his security clearance/his chain of command could have something to do with him not giving interviews. It doesn't mean he doesn't care or isn't grieving strongly that he hasn't been on TV.
That makes absolute good sense. Of course his chain of command has to be involved in something as serious as this.

Hmmm, that truck does have sidesteps. I guess it would make it more possible that he could have stepped down closer to the rear tire (and out of view), but it seems like it would be a very unusual way to exit the vehicle.

And if this was the case, I think we would have seen his "shadow" further forward (and for a longer amount of time) than a quick flash on and off.

MOO
My point about automatic door steps was that their movement when driver opened the door could be responsible for the shadow and the shadow movement. I am not familiar with automatic door steps. Any toughts?

When I first read her statement, I interpreted all her talk about the gate as something she was trying use in support of some notion she wanted to create that he was anticipating someone coming for him. Watching, checking. More than one trip.

"After this, I noticed G kept going to the side of the house."

This whole paragraph in which she is trying to suggest a plot, a secret communication to him that someone had been dispatched to come for him, on a somewhat vague time frame, he would just have to be watching for that certain car. Without her naming any names, but we can have a good idea who she was trying to implicate:

"I explained to them and provided evidence. They had information about G having the key to go out the side gate. Last they have more in-depth details that go along with this pointing to who sent the person or why he may have come. Again, I repeat they have had this Initially and I was asked to keep quiet about it so they could have the best shot at doing their job and bringing G home. The last thing that they needed was a hindrance to their investigation. I encourage you to think of any suspicious cars that may have been in the area watching a few days prior and keep praying for G!"

The silliest thing about that 'statement' LS put out is....why bring Saturday night into it at all....he disappeared on Monday. The only reason at all for mentioning Saturday is to have a way to pre-splain any little tidbits of evidence that might be found in various places.

MOO

I watched a video on youtube by GHI (I don't think it can be linked here, but you could find it easily). He dissects the video and hones in on the shadow. I could not see this when I just watched the video without enhancement and I have no way to enhance the video.
If you mean Gray Hughes, his videos are allowed here, and that shadow edition has been posted numerous times. One part of it that is really interesting is that after he points out which is the thin shadow of the red truck, watch that shadow increase in width each time she pulls out and backs in.

I also watched video by GHI. I thought that site was authorized...

I trust the neighbor's statement of date and time and the fact that LE clearly thinks that video was taken on Monday. The neighbor stated publicly when it was taken, he has no reason to lie. He also gave the Sunday night video to LE early on (and I'm sure by now, he's given all that he has for whatever period of time - plus the other neighbors have surely checked and contributed).
I’m just thinking it could be Monday, but Monday am as in middle of night. Gannon could have gotten hurt Sunday night and when little sister is sleeping LS is seen getting in truck with Gannon. <modsnip> I just don’t see LS having the time to do anything Monday in time frame of getting girls off to school and being back in time and being seen on camera in between more than once. Who knows tho? I do not for a second think the neighbor is messing with the case and apologize if my earlier post wondering about lightening up a video came across that way. I fully believe he’s doing what he’s asked by LE.

I do feel for Harley as well. If what a lot of us think is true, she not only lost her father years ago to a car crash, but she’ll lose her mom.
More than anything I want that precious boy to be found so his family can be overjoyed or begin their road to healing. And I want whoever did this to pay for all the heartache they’ve caused. It’s so far reaching...Imagine how Gannon’s classmates feel seeing his empty desk every day. That’s a tender age and I’m sure causing them emotional trauma. Ugh. Beyond sad for so many people!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
LOl!!!!!!

I have the audacity to go to sleep at night, and now I am 400 Pages behind. Well I'm waking up with my morning coffee, I'm going back to the beginning to read everything, but, could someone just give me a quick heads up on anything that's happened since last night??

The silliest thing about that 'statement' LS put out is....why bring Sarurday night into it at all....he disappeared on Monday. The only reason at all for mentioning Saturday is to have a way to pre-splain any little tidbits of evidence that might be found in various places.

MOO
Of course.

THIS is why I love websleuths. I am open to other opinions offered on these threads.

I believe those shadows cannot be ignored. I don't know for SURE they are not random pixel changes, but I feel they deserve attention and discussion.

Just because it is not a "popular opinion" does not mean it is the wrong opinion.

Thank you ChuckMaureen for thinking outside the box. I too have concerns about that "shadow" and I cannot just ignore it.

I have a very strong feeling SM is involved, but I am not totally convinced as I don't have enough "FACTS". jmo
MOO there is enough concern about the shadows and the apparent door top to make the public version less than 100% certain he did not return. Police may have a clearer video or not. They are working hard to piece it together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon