Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we can now discuss this topic.
It goes toward the discussion of whether the step-mom is honest or not. Also, I did mention this article on my new YouTube channel. Which by the way please everyone subscribe and tap the bell to get notifications when I have new material on my show.
Next show, barring any drama that I have to take care of on the forum, will be tomorrow (Sunday, Feb 23rd) hopefully in the morning.
Websleuths
Honest or not...
Pattern of deception...
Hints at motive...

I just couldn't say it any better...

There is possibly truth in this because he withheld the sound from all media sources.
But they also doorstepped him and probably several other neighbors too, as is their wont.
True they doorstepped him, but RD strikes me as a big boy who isn’t gonna get railroaded into something he opposes or has just been instructed against by LE. He had their blessing to release the carefully copied, clipped and sound-edited portion he released.

MOO: As per whether GS was “sluggish” in the RD video. It’s entirely open to interpretation. Differing definitions of “sluggish,” bad video quality, even the power of groupthink could all be factors. I confess I didn’t notice it the first time either. Later, after I saw so many people agreeing, I rewatched and thought he seemed slower too. Then I could rewatch again and convince myself he moved at normal speed. Was it the power of suggestion on this one? I don’t know. But I don’t discount the power of groupthink. We’re all suckers for it by nature. Hope it doesn’t offend anyone. I include myself in there.

I have to disagree that it's open to interpretation. Here's why:

There's a family that lives across the street from me. Husband, wife, 2 little girls. I see the girls playing in the yard/driveway/horse trailer nearly every day. From sidewalk chalk and jumping rope in the summer to shoveling with dad and building a snowman in the winter. I see them a lot, so I know how they appear when they're outside having fun. If one day, I saw on my surv. cam, either one of those little girls walking slowly, or sluggish or like they were drugged, that would be pretty terribly profound to me. So much so that I would immediately reach out to their mom/dad/LE with the video I saw of them.

RD doesn't have to be a medical professional or anything else, but an observant neighbor to have the opinion that Gannon's movements were not normal for him, in his experience of seeing Gannon playing outside with his sister (that RD has actually commented on as well, in MSM articles). It's possible that "drugged" or "sluggish" was the best way he knew how to explain the way he saw Gannon walking.

Gannon's neighbor had seem him at play and outside often enough to notice there was something profoundly different about the way he was moving. And if "drugged" or "sluggish" was the best way he knew to describe it, we better be taking him seriously.

jmo

MOO: As per whether GS was “sluggish” in the RD video. It’s entirely open to interpretation. Differing definitions of “sluggish,” bad video quality, even the power of groupthink could all be factors. I confess I didn’t notice it the first time either. Later, after I saw so many people agreeing, I rewatched and thought he seemed slower too. Then I could rewatch again and convince myself he moved at normal speed. Was it the power of suggestion on this one? I don’t know. But I don’t discount the power of groupthink. We’re all suckers for it by nature. Hope it doesn’t offend anyone. I include myself in there.
We didn't make that assessment.

The footage also appears to show Gannon walking slowly as he approaches and gets into the truck, Drayton said. Family of missing Colorado boy makes tearful plea after new surveillance video revealed

That was the first interview.
CNN also interviewed him
The Denver paper interviewed him and I can't remember who else.
I couldn't see anything on the grainy footage, except that he was wearing tracksuit legs with the distinctive stripe, which is not the description that corresponded with his attire in the missing person report.
A lot of people here could not.

We didn't make that assessment.

The footage also appears to show Gannon walking slowly as he approaches and gets into the truck, Drayton said. Family of missing Colorado boy makes tearful plea after new surveillance video revealed

That was the first interview.
CNN also interviewed him
The Denver paper interviewed him and I can't remember who else.
I couldn't see anything on the grainy footage, except that he was wearing tracksuit legs with the distinctive stripe, which is not the description that corresponded with his attire in the missing person report.
A lot of people here could not.

When she comments regarding the ppl on line that post about the conspiracy theories and how the watch too many of the law shows... "there's all of these posts online that GS is dead. Oh my gosh why would you say that!"

I have to stop listening to this for the day I think. I honestly think she thought this interview was going to be edited instead of raw footage. Kudos to this reporter and station.

ETA: At the end when she doesn't think they're recording her voice changes when she thinks it's show time. She then turns it on. She enjoy this and all of the attention. She's famous in her eyes IMO.
She thought everyone would believe every word, so sure she could turn the tide of public opinion in her favor, and against everyone else involved. Rediculous IMO

I think the "side gate" is the one you're referring to. I used to have one just like it and also called it the side gate. Maybe because it's off the side of the house?

I've never really understood the claim that he left through that gate. I know the stepmom made a point to talk about the gate, but did she actually claim that's how he left? It wouldn't really make sense that he would or that she would know that, but I just can't figure out where it came from to begin with.
I have a theory on that gate incident. Take it for what it’s worth all speculation. I think he ran out the back of that house after the candle incident and ended up at that front gate and ended up on camera near garage and gate. Someone caught up with him and yelling ensued and that’s what led dad to breakdown in tears. I think this happened Sunday night. I think LS knows it was caught on camera and that’s why she referenced blood and him having key to gate as some type of explanation. I’m sure I’m off on this a bit but I bet we will find some truth to this when it finally comes out.

Last edited:
When she comments regarding the ppl on line that post about the conspiracy theories and how the watch too many of the law shows... "there's all of these posts online that GS is dead. Oh my gosh why would you say that!"

I have to stop listening to this for the day I think. I honestly think she thought this interview was going to be edited instead of raw footage. Kudos to this reporter and station.

ETA: At the end when she doesn't think they're recording her voice changes when she thinks it's show time. She then turns it on. She enjoy this and all of the attention. She's famous in her eyes IMO.
She thought everyone would believe every word, so sure she could turn the tide of public opinion in her favor, and against everyone else involved. Rediculous IMO

I have to disagree that it's open to interpretation. Here's why:

There's a family that lives across the street from me. Husband, wife, 2 little girls. I see the girls playing in the yard/driveway/horse trailer nearly every day. From sidewalk chalk and jumping rope in the summer to shoveling with dad and building a snowman in the winter. I see them a lot, so I know how they appear when they're outside having fun. If one day, I saw on my surv. cam, either one of those little girls walking slowly, or sluggish or like they were drugged, that would be pretty terribly profound to me. So much so that I would immediately reach out to their mom/dad/LE with the video I saw of them.

RD doesn't have to be a medical professional or anything else, but an observant neighbor to have the opinion that Gannon's movements were not normal for him, in his experience of seeing Gannon playing outside with his sister (that RD has actually commented on as well, in MSM articles). It's possible that "drugged" or "sluggish" was the best way he knew how to explain the way he saw Gannon walking.

Gannon's neighbor had seem him at play and outside often enough to notice there was something profoundly different about the way he was moving. And if "drugged" or "sluggish" was the best way he knew to describe it, we better be taking him seriously.

jmo
I’d for sure put more weight on RD’s interpretation than on any of ours, so you’re right about that.

Law Enforcement has stated, they are not the ones saying Gannon left to a friends house, that is only being said by one of the reporting parties.

Law Enforcement has stated they do not dispute DR's description of his video.

She claims there is shadow technology to dispute the neighbors claim.

Hmmmm.........

True they doorstepped him, but RD strikes me as a big boy who isn’t gonna get railroaded into something he opposes or has just been instructed against by LE. He had their blessing to release the carefully copied, clipped and sound-edited portion he released.
Media , Fox, I believe contacted LE about the video and LE told them they would prefer if it was not published.
LE never criticised RD for didtribution.
There is no evidence they sealed or confiscated it either.
They came down hard on media after it was circulated, nor RD.

If we are to believe the reporter from Denver 7 (who obtained and released the video), Gannon and his little sister were playing together in the front yard on the day of his disappearance. Was this early morning before school? I'm not sure- the time was not discussed. If Gannon was well enough to play in the front yard, what prevented him from going to school? Beginning at about 1:48 in link below.

Also mentioned was the response from AS after viewing the video. (I know we've had some discussion about that). Beginning at about 58 seconds: "I knew it. I knew she was lying."

Link for Denver 7 YouTube video:
IMO the reporter Tom Mustin gets a lot of things wrong. If he had a video of RD actually saying he saw the kids THAT morning, you can bet it would be a huge deal and all media would be reporting it. Of all the interviews I’ve seen with RD he only mentions seeing GS outside occasionally playing with his sisters as in this one:
Neighbor of missing 11-year-old Gannon Stauch says surveillance video shows boy leave home with female relative
“ He occasionally saw Gannon playing with his sisters in the front yard.“

Also, JMO it was VERY uncool of Mustin to report RD’s place of employment. This is a very small town.
One more thing about Tom Mustin. After his “breaking news” about the video, he tweeted out that LE told him that the Dad was not a POI. He was called out on it, deleted his tweet, but his response is still up:
Tom Mustin on Twitter

IMO the reporter Tom Mustin gets a lot of things wrong. If he had a video of RD actually saying he saw the kids THAT morning, you can bet it would be a huge deal and all media would be reporting it. Of all the interviews I’ve seen with RD he only mentions seeing GS outside occasionally playing with his sisters as in this one:
Neighbor of missing 11-year-old Gannon Stauch says surveillance video shows boy leave home with female relative
“ He occasionally saw Gannon playing with his sisters in the front yard.“

Also, JMO it was VERY uncool of Mustin to report RD’s place of employment. This is a very small town.
One more thing about Tom Mustin. After his “breaking news” about the video, he tweeted out that LE told him that the Dad was not a POI. He was called out on it, deleted his tweet, but his response is still up:
Tom Mustin on Twitter
Yeah, this happens in a lot of cases. There are inaccurate reports early on, and they tend to crop up again when news developments are slow.

Nothing new is happening, so people go back to the beginning.

If Gannon was in fact seen outside playing that day, it wouldn’t be a huge deal, as much as it would be a game changer.

If it hasn’t been repeated since, then I don’t buy it.

Tom Mustin got a whole heap of details wrong in this segment:

The search for Gannon Stauch: A reporter's perspective on new evidence

I would take his reporting with a grain of salt in terms of veracity. I presume it was his phone that made a recording of the top right corner of the TV screen that had DR's video running on it. Hence the bad quality since it was all zoomed in.

bbm

Can you provide a link to any article or video that shows RD describing how GS presented in the video, as per his gait, movements, perceived injuries, etc.?

I've never seen nor read any such report. I know what I can see in the video. The video file I have is not of the best quality by any stretch, but it is clear enough to present movements of the individuals involved. For that aspect, fine video detail is not required.

It is amazing how so many people seem to want the video to be a damning piece of evidence that shows an almost-passed-out GS crawling from the house with a bloodied stump and struggling to get off the ground and in to the truck. It just isn't the case.

The video's importance is that it revealed SM and GS left the premises in the truck and SM is seen exiting the vehicle upon return, with only a shadow appearing on the ground along the passenger side at nearly the same time.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I am unable to explain why people state they do not see the shadow or simply outright dismiss it. It's there. It's 'fact' to my own eyes, and I have no problem commenting that I believe LE sees it as well.

Now, given that, I can not definitively state it was GS who exited the vehicle on the passenger side. I suspect LE is also unable to 'prove' it was GS. I have to assume it was GS because I saw him enter the vehicle before they drove away. I believe it is a safe assumption, and will accept the '*advertiser censored* u & me' consequences.

IMO, whatever happened to GS (disappearance) occurred sometime after having returned from the shopping trip.

If I should be proven wrong, I will gladly accept that and be hopeful that whatever the case, justice will have eventually be served for GS and the family, as would be necessary.

I'm still a few pages behind in reading so pardon if this was already provided.

In this clip, RD says it himself. IMO.

Just to add, although we all have different opinions and theories, I enjoy the civil debates and respectful discussions we have here at WS. I sincerely mean that.

In the video she mentions Garden of Gods and the dogs. She said "GS was so good with the dogs. He took good care of them." Has Bear Creek Regional Park been searched? There's a dog park over here across from the park.
‬‏‏
RSBM
Gahhhh, now I have to think about how much the poor dogs probably miss Gannon too. :(

HH last name. I tried to quote my post but it went wonky.

I hope this isn't the gate she was referring to.

bear creek cemetery evergreen co - بحث Google
Umm, yeah? HH last name? It’s Helen Hunt, and her married name was actually Jackson. Historic figure who fought for better treatment for Native Americans, also namesake to local attraction, Helen Hunt Falls. Where are you going with this? I’m even more confused now. Are you actually suggesting she meant GS had the only key to the gate at the random public place in your cryptic link? Sorry, but huh? No wild speculation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member