MO MO - St Louis, BlkFem 8-11, 54UFMO, in abandoned bldg, Feb'83 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could there be any connection with this case: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Camden Jane Doe Recon

Summer 1978 and early 1983 - so 4,5 years apart
Camden NJ and St. Louis MO - so 900 miles

Black teenage girl, bound, stabbed, decapitated.
Body parts dumped in basements of vacant buildings.
Unless i missed it, started a thread for this Jane Doe, would not be surprised if her case is connected to others, including the St Louis Doe, imo..

Is that database system advanced enough to run some basic comparisons between UID and murder victims?
I mean like full checkup on everyone there to either conclude with confidence that nobody in the database is the parent, child or a sibling of the person in question? Or at least some sort of alarm bell that rings and indicates to run full comparison cause some markers match and "these two people could be closely related"?

Thinking about a scenario in which this girl was never reported missing cause her family was murdered too.

Is that database system advanced enough to run some basic comparisons between UID and murder victims?
I mean like full checkup on everyone there to either conclude with confidence that nobody in the database is the parent, child or a sibling of the person in question? Or at least some sort of alarm bell that rings and indicates to run full comparison cause some markers match and "these two people could be closely related"?

Thinking about a scenario in which this girl was never reported missing cause her family was murdered too.
IMO, yes, it would hit on a relationship close enough to be parent, child, or sibling.

Feb 23, 2021
38 years ago this week “Little Jane Doe” was found bound and decapitated inside a vacant residential building in the 5600 block of Clemens. The case gained national attention, but sadly, she still has not been identified and her case is still unsolved. Listen here for details about how you can help our Cold Case Unit.

Feb 23, 2021
38 years ago this week “Little Jane Doe” was found bound and decapitated inside a vacant residential building in the 5600 block of Clemens. The case gained national attention, but sadly, she still has not been identified and her case is still unsolved. Listen here for details about how you can help our Cold Case Unit.

Breaks my heart that this isn't solved yet, after seeing so many cases that I followed solved I had so much for this little one :(

This child was between 8 and 11. It was February...
Shouldn't she be in school? Was a student just not in school one day and never returned?
No teacher or fellow students wondering what ever happened to their classmate?
Could she and her family recently have moved to the area..so that's why she wasn't missed at school..they knew she moved away..maybe didn't start at the new school yet?
Case needs to be solved!!!

This child was between 8 and 11. It was February...
Shouldn't she be in school? Was a student just not in school one day and never returned?
No teacher or fellow students wondering what ever happened to their classmate?
Could she and her family recently have moved to the area..so that's why she wasn't missed at school..they knew she moved away..maybe didn't start at the new school yet?
Case needs to be solved!!!
From what I remember they went through school records and went looking for children who were missing.

From what I remember they went through school records and went looking for children who were missing.

Sometimes still children fall through the cracks. The child could have been in a foster situation or difficult custody setup and missing school a lot. The school could have assumed or been told she moved away with another parent or caregiver. Hardly any school would follow up on that. And the district school files did not always follow up, either, especially if a move was assumed across district borders.
Or family reported her missing but the file is still collecting dust in some police office archive.

We had several such cases, Amore Wiggins for example. No records and she was not even reported missing because her mom lost custody to the biological dad who maintained no contact with the mom and lived in another town. When she was killed by her dad and stepmom, nobody even knew she was missing. She was not school age yet but there are many other kids who were school age and yet reported missing by anyone when they disappeared.

Another remote possibility is that she was an undocumented or documented recent immigrant (many people of African heritage from Cuba or Latin America) that was never followed up. Or a tourist, came with family but i guess border control wont have checked back then if everybody actually also returned home. Now it is different with electronic files.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleBiddle
Back