Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s nothing uncommon. You’d probably be shocked at how many garages here feature archery equipment. There’s no offense meant here, but let’s not waste LE’s time. It’s simply not a link.
DBM double post

Snipped

I absolutely think a tool-owner and user would notice a tools missing - and also shovels, etc. Yes, I think that is very, very likely.

jmo
My initial thought was my husband would absolutely know if any of his tools were missing. But then I remembered that time I was working in the yard and asked him to bring me the spade, and he said we didn't have one. But we do; he just forgot. So that's one tool he wouldn't have missed. o_O

For our legal eagles in CO: is there a state statute, or similar, that kicks in at a four week (or five, or six) mark in a missing persons case? My thinking is that if there was, and TS knew this or was told, that she could be waiting everyone out until that date, and then she'd be in less legal hot water? I hope I'm making sense. Just thinking about why she isn't communicating with anyone, outside being advised not to. Thanks!

SBM BBM

Does this mean they've stopped looking for him or that it's now become a recovery as they know he's not alive? Please tell me they're still looking?!

They seem to have searched specific areas based on tips or leads. It appears they have finished searching those areas for the time being.

There may be smaller, undisclosed searches going on though (they have referenced this previously).

If they gather information that points to another area, they will undoubtedly search it.

I’m sure we’ll see more searches in the future, especially as the weather improves.

My initial thought was my husband would absolutely know if any of his tools were missing. But then I remembered that time I was working in the yard and asked him to bring me the spade, and he said we didn't have one. But we do; he just forgot. So that's one tool he wouldn't have missed. o_O
I hear ya.

Another nudge into the "he would notice" category is that they moved within the last couple of years. It hasn't been that long that he either purchased or packed/unpacked the items in the garage.

But, who knows.

jmo

For our legal eagles in CO: is there a state statute, or similar, that kicks in at a four week (or five, or six) mark in a missing persons case? My thinking is that if there was, and TS knew this or was told, that she could be waiting everyone out until that date, and then she'd be in less legal hot water? I hope I'm making sense. Just thinking about why she isn't communicating with anyone, outside being advised not to. Thanks!
As in just wait till the end?
Good question

I don’t think so. I’m convinced this is a homicide investigation, and time means nothing.

I think the reason for her silence is that she either has an attorney, or has communicated with one.

Hell, a layperson could tell her that she needs to shut up, as she’s made things exponentially worse every time she’s opened her mouth.

if LE hopes to bring GS home alive is it because that’s simply what they hope for or do they evidence or reasonable expectation that GS is alive?

if GS is alive, we’d have to assume an accomplice or assume GS is locked up alone in an abandoned structure

against all odds

I don’t think so. I’m convinced this is a homicide investigation, and time means nothing.

I think the reason for her silence is that she either has an attorney, or has communicated with one.

Hell, a layperson could tell her that she needs to shut up, as she’s made things exponentially worse every time she’s opened her mouth.

I think she's hired an attorney. Probably one that conditioned their representation on her not making any statements, no media interviews and her staying off social media. MOO

The one good thing her talking too much has done is to allow all of us to see what a horrible human being she really is. I do not believe hurting Gannon was accidental. Or let me say it this way, she let her ugly temper get the best of her and Gannon paid dearly with his life. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Checkyourhead