Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have no children and taking two alone to a place like that is the stuff of nightmares for me. We all do what we have to do. Generally, when I am wrangling nieces and nephews, I have another adult along for support.
Good point you make...when the children aren’t yours (generality here), we naturally take more care to protect them from any harm. I’m a good Mom but I’m extra extra careful with others peoples children.

Snipped

Despite the ongoing search efforts in extreme winter weather, the El Paso County Sheriff's Office vehemently says they hope to bring Gannon home alive.

In the last four weeks, the sheriff's office has not said if any evidence or sign of Gannon has been found.
11-year-old Gannon Stauch still missing after four weeks of investigation - KRDO
That's interesting. For sure they know more than we do, But I wonder what it is making them believe he is alive. I would think that if there is information leading them to believe he's alive, they would release some more information to the public since it seems they don't know where he is?

That's interesting. For sure they know more than we do, But I wonder what it is making them believe he is alive. I would think that if there is information leading them to believe he's alive, they would release some more information to the public since it seems they don't know where he is?
There is no evidence that indicates he is deceased and that is why they are saying that. He is missing and the presumption is he is alive.....until or unless evidence indicates he cannot possibly be alive.

There is no evidence at this point that indicates he has died. It's reasonable to assume he is deceased, but there is no evidence (yet) that proves it.

I wouldn't read more into LE's statements than that.

jmo

The one good thing her talking too much has done is to allow all of us to see what a horrible human being she really is. I do not believe hurting Gannon was accidental. Or let me say it his way, she let her ugly temper get the best of her and Gannon paid dearly with his life. IMO.
Oh yeah, that’s absolutely clear to me. At best, she’s a horrible human being, and at worst she’s a vile child killer.

Her statement and interview are not proof that she did anything wrong, but she’s the exact type of person to do something like this.

A narcissistic woman who holds grudges, and whose missing child is an afterthought.

A woman who lies more than she tells the truth, and has a pattern of deceit.

A woman afraid to show her face, who used her daughter to try sell the public on her innocence.

She’s no victim, as much as she wants us to believe that she is.

I have archery equipment and I’m a girl ;)

Not I, I was the dunce of the 7th grade unit, always ramming slivers of fletches into my fingers at a blistering pace. :eek:

I don’t think so. I’m convinced this is a homicide investigation, and time means nothing.

I think the reason for her silence is that she either has an attorney, or has communicated with one.

Hell, a layperson could tell her that she needs to shut up, as she’s made things exponentially worse every time she’s opened her mouth.

Let's hope the lawyer isn't Jose Baez. :eek: :rolleyes: :eek: He seems just like the kind of person who would lie about representing someone until he absolutely had to admit to it, doesn't he?

If they have information he is still alive and if they are hot on someone’s trail I can see how they wouldn’t release such sensitive information or need the public’s help. IMO

If they have information he is still alive and if they are hot on someone’s trail I can see how they wouldn’t release such sensitive information or need the public’s help. IMO
I wish that he was alive, but I just don't see how it's possible, at this point. I wish that their silence indicated they were hot on the trail of someone hiding GS, but I feel strongly that they are quietly building their murder case.

I know there are always outliers...but the odds are SO against it.

I agree. They would not want to panic the individual who has him and cause that person to eliminate him and run. But, I guess , for me, that is becoming more of a long shot. But, he is alive to me until he isn't.

Still not fully convinced that they actually went to Garden of the Gods, but that should be easy enough for LE to verify. If they did, I don't think it was a "failed attempt" or scouting for locale as some have said. I think it was more of an opportunity for a selfie to show "see I take my kids to do hikes at these amazing places, aren't I the best mom?" Or maybe she was upset/sad about something, say the unexpected death of Kobe(MSM), and just wanted to get out for awhile. The pic she provided shows Gannon looking happy & healthy, so Gannon may have been fine, until Sunday night......JMO

Edited for omission

Last edited:
But you don't have to do that. You can call the FBI - especially if you already have a contact there. IME, many people in military towns like CS do have such contacts.

I would never trust a dispatcher to properly route important information, but that's just me. And I think the world of dispatchers, I just know that they aren't the right people if I want to both protect myself and the information I may be sharing.

Besides, in my county, they directly tell us not to call dispatch unless it is an actual emergency which is why the tipline is a different number. If I were new to a county and didn't know any LE, I might call FBI to get advice and submit the tip.

After I posted saying I didn't know how to call the FBI, out of curiosity I googled and found a listing for a general FBI Tip Line. It said if the tip involved information related to potential loss of life, call 911 instead.

I do know we are not supposed to call 911 for trivial reasons. But whenever there is a missing child Amber Alert in NC, we are usually told call this # for the relevant local police OR call 911 OR call *HP (Highway Patrol)

I don't recall LE from this case saying call the FBI specifically but if RD knew an FBI agent working the case it would make sense to call that person, I suppose. Otherwise other choices make more sense to me personally.
JMO

Oh yeah, that’s absolutely clear to me. At best, she’s a horrible human being, and at worst she’s a vile child killer.

Her statement and interview are not proof that she did anything wrong, but she’s the exact type of person to do something like this.

A narcissistic woman who holds grudges, and whose missing child is an afterthought.

A woman who lies more than she tells the truth, and has a pattern of deceit.

A woman afraid to show her face, who used her daughter to try sell the public on her innocence.

She’s no victim, as much as she wants us to believe that she is.
I will stick with vile child killer. Sounds right to me. Will be glad when she is charged and off the streets.

There is no evidence that indicates he is deceased and that is why they are saying that. He is missing and the presumption is he is alive.....until or unless evidence indicates he cannot possibly be alive.

There is no evidence at this point that indicates he has died. It's reasonable to assume he is deceased, but there is no evidence (yet) that proves it.

I wouldn't read more into LE's statements than that.

jmo
In Kelseys case they said she was deceased IIRC - so that leads me to believe if they had evidence since as a large amount of blood found or a witness account - they would say it IMO. I guess at this point assuming they don’t they have to say they are searching for a live GS but it’s so improbable to me unless there is some big master plan and he’s stashed somewhere ? I don’t believe this ...
JMO

In Kelseys case they said she was deceased IIRC - so that leads me to believe if they had evidence since as a large amount of blood found or a witness account - they would say it IMO. I guess at this point assuming they don’t they have to say they are searching for a live GS but it’s so improbable to me unless there is some big master plan and he’s stashed somewhere ? I don’t believe this ...
JMO
I agree.

JMO
Exactly.

Same with Jennifer Dulos. They determined the blood in her garage indicated a loss of life, iirc.

But they certainly aren't going to say he's dead when there is no evidence to prove he's dead. That would be irresponsible, I would think.

jmo

shower thoughts and i really hate to bring up the gate again but another aspect i just thought of is how GS having the only key could give an excuse as to why immediate access to the backyard could not be given. the only key being gone as of 3pm that day approx would mean perhaps it didn’t allow LE to immediately walk the backyard in full (meaning the side yard where i am making the assumption that garbage cans would be kept) which may have allowed more time to get rid of the bags/ clean / ?? before further investigation occurred?

very possible i am way off but whenever i get a nagging thought i just think “give it to the group” and it helps ease my racing mind.

I don't recall LE from this case saying call the FBI specifically but if RD knew an FBI agent working the case it would make sense to call that person, I suppose. Otherwise other choices make more sense to me personally. JMO

Which, for me, speaks to "we are not local," we were late to the party unless you lived there.
Gray area…. MSM is an allowable source but is MSM FB pages? Specifically the KRDO NewsChannel 13 FB. I’m not looking to quote any individual on that page but merely to demonstrate the feel of the community when the story broke, as evidenced by the KRDO NewsChannel 13 FB page.

shower thoughts and i really hate to bring up the gate again but another aspect i just thought of is how GS having the only key could give an excuse as to why immediate access to the backyard could not be given. the only key being gone as of 3pm that day approx would mean perhaps it didn’t allow LE to immediately walk the backyard in full (meaning the side yard where i am making the assumption that garbage cans would be kept) which may have allowed more time to get rid of the bags/ clean / ?? before further investigation occurred?

very possible i am way off but whenever i get a nagging thought i just think “give it to the group” and it helps ease my racing mind.

Maybe. But I'd think they'd just go out the side door of the house, wouldn't they? IF the garbage cans are kept there, it can't be too hard to get there from inside the house.

I understand the search being suspended in Douglas County, to resume if leads take them there. Perhaps they have exhausted their search in the area, or feel snow melting will aid in the search.

I would hope, barring a lead that 100% says Gannon is in that search area, that they are still conducting searches we aren’t aware of. I would not understand suspending all searches at this point and not looking at least in logical places.

If LE has a possible route narrowed down, a search of the roadside along her entire route would not be time wasted.

So many people are found in a ditch, just over a guardrail, drainage pipe, etc...and it makes no sense to let a day pass by without trying to locate Gannon. Every day he is out there is heartbreaking, and evidence is possibly being lost to decomp. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298