Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I hadn't even thought about the fact that no reward was posted yet. LE isn't interested in offering anything and apparently the family isn't either. Things that make ya go "hmmm"...

I wonder if that's intentional. As in, a specific tactic to put pressure on someone who, maybe, was counting on cashing in on a reward somehow.

I guess the only question I have is if they did dispute it would they really tell us? Or would they most likely keep any possible misleading information at vest in order to protect the integrity of the investigation?

Doubtful they'd issue a public statement about such a detail in this case. Not only are they not obligated to tell the public anything at all about an ongoing investigation, they've already expressed some pretty extreme annoyance with all the fake junk, rumors & misinfo all over social media, which may actually cause them to feel like being even LESS forthcoming to the public with any kind of info.

But... that's jmo

Agree:
Let the dispatcher route your info while boots are the way you.

But you don't have to do that. You can call the FBI - especially if you already have a contact there. IME, many people in military towns like CS do have such contacts.

I would never trust a dispatcher to properly route important information, but that's just me. And I think the world of dispatchers, I just know that they aren't the right people if I want to both protect myself and the information I may be sharing.

Besides, in my county, they directly tell us not to call dispatch unless it is an actual emergency which is why the tipline is a different number. If I were new to a county and didn't know any LE, I might call FBI to get advice and submit the tip.

We don't know all the search areas. Even while the main searches were going on north of CS, locals were posting about smaller searches. LE has not given us a spreadsheet of those locales or any other thorough explanation of where they are searching.
Wouldn’t. A spread sheet of where they have searched be great??!!!!

Oh I believe him and think it's amazing what he did. I would have done the same thing. I just can't find an exact date and wonder if it could be from another.
The only reason I really don't think it's from another day, even though LE has not come out and said that it was (or wasn't) is because I have a pretty good hunch that if it was from another day, TS herself would have made sure the public was perfectly clear, that it was from another day.
Instead, she babbled about shadows and selfies and other various and sundry carp that are likely more lies.

You are correct, AFAIK, LE has never publicly stated that this clip is from 01.27.
I can only assume however, the copy they have, is actually from 01.27.
I believe they have all the video evidence they need from RD, and all the other neighbors, in the days/hours leading up to Gannon's disappearance, and after as well.

jmo

Yeah, I was just thinking about how the trial will go. They probably have camera footage from across the street (best in this case), from neighbors on either side. So, they could be really dramatic and make the jury watch one hour from each camera, or they can show the best one and just have an expert testify to the rest.

The jury is going to get very uncomfortable watching an entire hour, during which Gannon is alleged to have walked to a friend's house (heck, why not show them from 2-4?) and nothing happens. Crickets. No Gannon. In fact, I might start with that testimony. Jury will get a strong sense of what is expected of them, as triers of fact.

In one no body case, the defendant took the stand in his own defense and denied everything - was convicted anyway. No attorney in their right mind will allow LS to get on the stand, for obvious reasons.

I must have missed this particular video before. The second video posted in the article states A.S. saying “That’s my son” while viewing the surveillance footage with the neighbor. Also included in video is the Facebook post by TS about the false sighting of Gannon right after he was reported missing.
Surveillance footage could provide clues in search for missing El Paso County boy
So far, literally every single report on this I've read or watched, makes it crystal clear that AS was clearly disturbed by who and what he saw.
Disturbed enough to cry in front of his neighbor.
That really does tell me all I need to know about the legitimacy of this video evidence.
Or should I say, the video evidence LE has.

Forgive me if this has been determined previously. Has anyone come forward that GS was seen hiking on Sunday 1/26?

Yes. The guy in the blue jacket shown in the background of T’s picture reportedly confirmed he was there. His pics from that day are on his Instagram as well.

ETA: To clarify, he [reportedly/allegedly] confirmed that’s him in the background of the pic and that the pic was taken on that day (which the dates of his own social media pics also confirm).

So far, literally every single report on this I've read or watched, makes it crystal clear that AS was clearly disturbed by who and what he saw.
Disturbed enough to cry in front of his neighbor.
That really does tell me all I need to know about the legitimacy of this video evidence.
Or should I say, the video evidence LE has.

IMO. This may also be why he called FBI directly ( if true) and not just local LE. We do not know exactly what is on that evidence tape.

The only reason I really don't think it's from another day, even though LE has not come out and said that it was (or wasn't) is because I have a pretty good hunch that if it was from another day, TS herself would have made sure the public was perfectly clear, that it was from another day.
Instead, she babbled about shadows and selfies and other various and sundry carp that are likely more lies.
I thought that too.....until I wondered if he disappeared before Monday morning (perhaps in the middle of the night between Sunday and Monday), it would be to her benefit to go along with the assumption that the video showing Gannon was from Monday, even if it was from a previous day.

My hunch is that the video is Monday, but I keep in the back of my mind that it might not be.

jmo

First & foremost, I feel the need to say to Gannon: you are loved and there is a world full of people that care about you and pray everyday that you are found. You are in my thoughts non-stop sweet boy! <3

Questions & comments:

1. I have a similar professional background to T and I'm confident she would've been given training & know about mandated reporting, I was. She would be acutely aware of what an abuse/neglect report or allegation would do to her career. She'd never work in education or a child related field again if found out or an abuse investigation was brought against her. Being an obvious narcissist, she was sure to mention how much she did for those kids and how she cared for them when their BM wouldn't. Translation: I've given up so much for them, I'm a great mom. (Her thoughts, not mine.) This would trump getting any help for Gannon if he needed medical attention AND she would blame his problems on him. IMHO there was no chance in he!! she would've taken him to a doctor on Monday. The only reason that the stomach problem explanation was give is that she needed an excuse to keep him home from school (to cover up & execute her plan.) Like other parts of her story, there was an inkling of truth in that his abuse-related medical issues started in his abdominal region, JMO.

2. Anyone want to weigh in on the chances of little sister having a cell phone and calling or texting AS or AH to tell them that SM was yelling & hurt Gannon on Sunday night? I think Gannon's phone had been taken away already at this point, JMO. I strongly feel that both of the sisters were witnesses to or at the very least heard what happened to Gannon to start the ball rolling on this whole tragedy.

3. What are the chances that step sis talks? Is blood thicker than her hope for a future & going to the Air Force for covering up & being an accessory......I pray not!

4. Do you think AS would notice things missing from the garage (ie, tools, shovels, etc.) I believe he knew the whole gate/key thing , etc was BS. Then again, I think he knew the whole story she gave from the get go was "off" as he knew his son.

5. How long did T have access to the house, cars? When did AS kick her out/ask her to leave?

I thought that too.....until I wondered if he disappeared before Monday morning (perhaps in the middle of the night between Sunday and Monday), it would be to her benefit to go along with the assumption that the video showing Gannon was from Monday, even if it was from a previous day.

My hunch is that the video is Monday, but I keep in the back of my mind that it might not be.

jmo
That's exactly where I'm at since their isn't confirmation. Waiting on more lies. I think it probably is but what if...

So this article reposted again minutes ago and I can’t seem to find what’s new. I love how they have so much info here but I really wish they would bold their new content. Moo
Anyway it’s interesting to me that they have asked for video in the days prior to G’s disappearance.

snipped

"If you do have those video cameras and you live in that neighborhood, we absolutely ask that you look through those, and I know that some of them are timed out. You know, seven-day captures and things like that, so it might not just be a thing to focus on Monday, focus on the days prior. Anything, any bit of information, is very valuable to this case and to provide that to us."

ENDANGERED: 11-year-old Colorado boy has been missing 4 weeks

Seems that would indicate he may have disappeared before Monday? Or someone began planning his disappearance before Monday? JMO

Locals know this:
It’s like the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in Garden of the Gods, and that’s just on like a Tuesday mid morning. Seriously, throngs of tourists from all over the globe, all heavenly armed with cameras. My kids and I volunteer at the living history ranch adjacent to it. I’m probably hyperbolizing a tad, but a person could more easily have disposed of a body in a mall food court than in a parking lot at Garden of the Gods. Even harder to believe it could remain hidden there for any period of time even if someone managed to do the impossible and stash one there in the first place.

Agreed. We were there last in the fall so probably slightly better this time of year, but we had trouble even finding parking!

Snipped

I absolutely think a tool-owner and user would notice a tools missing - and also shovels, etc. Yes, I think that is very, very likely.

jmo

Yes. And I imagine LE asked him to go through certain areas of the house/garage/yard, etc. for specific items that might be missing, damaged, etc.

Updated February 24,2020

The investigation into the disappearance of an 11-year-old boy is now into its fifth week.

Snip

The El Paso County Sheriff's Office has not revealed every location they have searched but has provided media with some information.

On Feb. 21, the crime lab returned to the Stauch family home. Details on why the crime lab was back at the house were not shared publicly, although authorities have said in the past we can expect to see the crime lab at the home off and on. The search was also suspended for the time being.

snip

SBM BBM

Does this mean they've stopped looking for him or that it's now become a recovery as they know he's not alive? Please tell me they're still looking?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298