Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premeditation can occur in seconds. I don’t think they’ll have any problem here, especially if she did anything before the fact to plan for the crime. For example, loading her vehicle with supplies, or shutting her phone off.

There will likely be no shortage of examples that show that she planned to kill Gannon.

I don’t think it matters legally though, because of his age. Even if she killed him during an act of abuse, she’s still looking at life in jail.

ETA: Yup
  • Killing a child under 12 years old when the person was in a position of trust with the victim (Abusing a child to death).
  • Colorado First-Degree Murder

My heart hurts SO much for Gannon. I hope he felt & knew he was loved even if the adult put in charge of his care failed him miserably! Oh please let him be found!

I suspect she may have gotten an attorney at this point. She has been too quiet for too long, imo. Not her usual MO.

That's what I'm afraid of.....but doesn't she have the "need to fill in some gaps?" Come on T, do another interview or release a statement! Better yet, tell everyone where Gannon is!

I keep refreshing my news feeds hoping for some shred of news regarding the search for Gannon. Nothing yet this morning.

Though judging from some of the insane theories circulating on other forums, I can see where they got the crazy people who let Casey Anthony get away with murder.

A bit off topic, but then we have been recycling info for days just trying to turn over every stone about where that sweet boy could be. Hoping for some news today.
Moo

Archery? As in what was photographed in their garage archery? Still seems to be a location they may have frequented no?
It’s nothing uncommon. You’d probably be shocked at how many garages here feature archery equipment. There’s no offense meant here, but let’s not waste LE’s time. It’s simply not a link.

As someone who doesn’t follow SM I have come to the conclusion that I know only a very thin layer of the family dynamics surrounding this case. I keep wondering how many layers there could be and just how many family members have a vested interest in Gannon’s well being. In some ways it’s reminding me of the case that brought me to WS. And that’s the Pike County massacre (such respect and admiration I have for the posters on that thread). A multi layer web of multiple players with a precious child stuck in the middle resulting in the death of 8 family members on one side and 4 family members on the other arrested in the brutal killings. All over what is suspected to be a custody dispute. Spent my drive yesterday wondering how many family members could feel they have a steak in Gannon. Moo

I had no idea that case was on here. It happened a county over from us. Absolutely terrifying because no one could wrap their minds around all those people being killed and then those little children being spared.

Change of topic....it has been nice and clear here today with nothing on the forecast. Out of the blue, I get alerts on my phone that there is a snow squall warning. And the huge trees all around my house are blowing like crazy. Any weather change, temp, snow, etc, and it immediately makes me wonder where Gannon is. I can't imagine what his poor mom and dad are going through. It breaks my heart.

Change of topic....it has been nice and clear here today with nothing on the forecast. Out of the blue, I get alerts on my phone that there is a snow squall warning. And the huge trees all around my house are blowing like crazy. Any weather change, temp, snow, etc, and it immediately makes me wonder where Gannon is. I can't imagine what his poor mom and dad are going through. It breaks my heart.

Same here! It was sunny this morning at 8:00 and I thought about closing my blinds. By 9:00 the snow squall hit with a vengeance. Now, it's sunny again. Colorado weather is pretty insane from moment to moment.

I'm in California, nice and sunny here today mid 70's. Your weather sounds like coffee and a good book.

Have we mapped all the known search areas? Guess I need to look at the opening thread page :)

I also have the weather from your area saved and check frequently and wonder the same things. Smh I pray frequently for all the loved ones and mostly Gannon. At this point... i just pray for Gods will as i dont know what else to do.

I would like to add, at this point, where many are feeling concerned about justice for Gannon and sometimes doubt that he will not be brought home, that I truly believe we're sitting in the calm before the storm. I have seen that same sentiment written a few times today, elsewhere, in regards to Gannon's case.

I believe LE have got this. They're holding their cards close and they know exactly what they're doing here.

If I were a certain "POI", I would be quaking in my boots right now and possibly making the most of my freedom. The storm is coming.

All MOO

OK, I'll hold on to these thoughts because otherwise I might go crazy! I'll wait for justice to be served to the person responsible, but Gannon needs to be found now!

I was thinking of the Maleah Davis case in Texas, it has similarities.
  • Mom was out of town when she disappeared. A neighbor's security cam caught Maleah entering the apartment with boyfriend, but never walking out. Mom's boyfriend who killed her, told a tall tale that didn't make sense to explain her disappearance.
As much as these cases are different in location and key players, they all have heartbreaking similarities. Thank God for security cameras.

I got it too, and so did my partner. And I agree with the person who remarked how nice it is that the snow goes away so quickly here if it isn't in a shaded area.

I would like to add, at this point, where many are feeling concerned about justice for Gannon and sometimes doubt that he will not be brought home, that I truly believe we're sitting in the calm before the storm. I have seen that same sentiment written a few times today, elsewhere, in regards to Gannon's case.

I believe LE have got this. They're holding their cards close and they know exactly what they're doing here.

If I were a certain "POI", I would be quaking in my boots right now and possibly making the most of my freedom. The storm is coming.

All MOO

Is this the calm before the storm. LE not saying much, TS not running her mouth. No news on where any of the significant others are. Doesn't look like anyone is at the house, but can't be sure. Hotels, Motels? Where is Gannon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Checkyourhead