Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you leave your phone at home but also take a selfie in the truck with the phone you left at home ...? (moo)
Do you think the perp is being watched to avoid this or to lead LE to Gannon?
If I were running the investigation, there would be a tail on her 24/7. That alone could apply enough pressure to make her cave.

Does anyone know if she is still living in a hotel? She is unemployed and its unlikely that AS is paying the bill. Financially supporting her and her daughter will be a burden on her extended relatives.

I do believe that if someone involved in the disappearance of Gannon comes forward, even now, and comes clean, there is a very good chance of some kind of plea bargain.

And if there's another person (unknown to MSM) who is involved in this case, then I think that person (if they are holding Gannon) qualifies to be prosecuted for kidnapping and probably some other things.
It’s not a matter of if. It’s a matter of when EPCSO charges TS and/if unknown element “X”. I pulled a favorite quote out of my closet:

“Times of great calamity and confusion have been productive for the greatest minds. The purest ore is produced from the hottest furnace. The brightest thunder-bolt is elicited from the darkest storm.”
― Charles Caleb Colton

This is just one article below, dated this month, I find interesting to share snips. Featuring a few select cases - It strengthens my faith in our Tree of Law and Justice. I’m sure there are many other articles throughout the country who promote similar successes. I see LE and Prosecution continue to aggressively function here. I don’t foresee them giving up. No. Never. They won’t. I think we’ll witness the well oiled machine run its course and deliver in court. I do hold hope she surrenders the location of Gannon’s body.

You don’t have the body, which is the best piece of evidence in a murder case,” said Ted DiBiase, a former Washington, D.C., prosecutor who tracks such “no-body” prosecutions.

Without a body, prosecutors must first prove that someone has died. Then they must persuade a jury of how someone died, or where and when it happened, said DiBiase and Brenda Beadle, the chief deputy Douglas County attorney, who has prosecuted no-body murder cases.

“You don’t have the autopsy report, you don’t have a coroner’s testimony,” Beadle said, to tell jurors the story of a slaying.

Circumstantial evidence becomes much more important, the two prosecutors said. But, they added, improvements in DNA evidence, as well as advances in cellphone and Facebook records, are helping fill in the blanks created when there’s no body found.

“There was so much good stuff on that, the computer stuff,” Beadle said. “It not only showed how manipulative she was and what she was thinking, it showed how dangerous she was.”

Not only do social media and text messages provide insight into someone’s thoughts and emotions, but they provide an “electronic trail” that investigators can use to show where a defendant, and victim, were, and at what time, DiBiase said. Plus, there are surveillance cameras everywhere today, he said.

In the old days, he said, several states had laws requiring a seven-year wait before a missing person could be legally declared deceased. Several no-body murder cases in that era suffered because of the delay in time and the loss of witness recollections, he said.

Beadle and DiBiase said that without a body, it is more difficult to prove a slaying was premeditated, and to obtain death sentences. Sometimes, a lesser charge — such as second-degree murder or manslaughter — is filed because of that, they said.

DiBiase has amassed a list of more than 500 homicide prosecutions without a victim’s body. He said convictions were obtained in 86% of those cases, which is higher than the conviction rate — 70% — for all murder cases.

If it’s so hard to prosecute no-body murder cases, how could that be?

DiBiase said it may be that prosecutors, without a body, work to amass more evidence before taking such cases to trial.

“You’re not going to take a weak no-body case to trial,” he said.
Getting a murder conviction without a body is tough, but technology is making it easier

Here's what she said:

and shopping on Monday ( cleared as well for him getting out of the other side). Please don’t think for a second that there isn’t enough of technology to determine shadows and movement around the truck. There was also proof from my phone that we had taken a selfie in the truck in our driveway that was time stamped. We always send pictures to Albert when we are out and about or when he is away. That can be scanned for actual time verification.

Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance

You're right, she didn't actually come right out and say the selfie was taken when they returned, but the implication is there (in the sentence immediately preceding the one about the selfie), when she refers to the speculation that shadows around the truck prove that Gannon came back with her that afternoon.
This clip she was talking about how the shadows proves he got out on other side. But in new interview she says she didn't back in and something is wrong (like wrong footage for that date and time because she did not back in and something about her daughter parking and 2 cars can't be in same spot???). So why didn't she say that with the other posting (the one in this clip about the shadows)???

Technically, she tried to say she took the selfie when they returned that afternoon and that the timestamp would prove that, but everyone speculated that she actually took the selfie before they left that morning (since we don't have any proof of him coming back with her later).

Here's what she said:

and shopping on Monday ( cleared as well for him getting out of the other side). Please don’t think for a second that there isn’t enough of technology to determine shadows and movement around the truck. There was also proof from my phone that we had taken a selfie in the truck in our driveway that was time stamped. We always send pictures to Albert when we are out and about or when he is away. That can be scanned for actual time verification.

Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance

You're right, she didn't actually come right out and say the selfie was taken when they returned, but the implication is there (in the sentence immediately preceding the one about the selfie), when she refers to the speculation that shadows around the truck prove that Gannon came back with her that afternoon.
Oddly, this former statement is explaining how Gannon did get out of the truck in the driveway but you just do not readily see it from that angle - yet today she says that footage must be from another day because they got out of the truck on the road - not the driveway at all...

Seriously, hearing her talk about Gannon and describe his condition makes me IRRATE!!!!!!!!! So he was too embarrassed to go to school because he was worried he's have an accident, but you took him on errands for 4 hours!!! Oh, and telling the world that this poor child had bowel trouble in his pants-------- I already knew it, but this seals the deal for me that she is the devil walking among us!!!!!!!!!

#FindGannon #Hope

So here's the thing....I'm not a mom. I've never had children.

If what Tee is saying is true (and I have to take that with a grain of salt), what she is describing is a child in a lot of pain and very sick. He should have been home, in bed, or curled up on the couch watching TV and trying to get through whatever was going on.

If I was in the presence of a child who had everything going on as she described, we would have hunkered down together and I would have done everything I could to make him feel better and get well. And if he was truly constipated and vomitting - WE WOULD HAVE GONE TO EMERG! We wouldn't be driving around trying to buy a bike. OMG!

Her description of his ailments and what they did on the Monday is the same as her saying he cut his foot on Saturday and then going on a hike with a sore wounded foot on Sunday. Actually it's worse. Constipation and vomiting are indicative of an obstruction and I've had that. It is beyond painful and if not dealt with quickly can cause death.

So what was really going on with Gannon? Was he really sick or did she MAKE HIM SICK?

I'm beyond angry now. I knew this was going to get worse.

MOO

Well...MassGuy will appreciate this...TS's story is unraveling like the Falcons did against NE in the Superbowl...I'm a Falcon's fan (childhood spent in ATL)...watching this case unfold is more painful than the Superbowl collapse...it's only a matter of time now. With about 5 minutes left in that fateful game I knew it was over...I have the same feeling towards TS.

BTW MassGuy....I think you'll be changing your picture soon....LOL

This clip she was talking about how the shadows proves he got out on other side. But in new interview she says she didn't back in and something is wrong (like wrong footage for that date and time because she did not back in and something about her daughter parking and 2 cars can't be in same spot???). So why didn't she say that with the other posting (the one in this clip about the shadows)???

Exactly. That was the first place my mind went when I read her statement from the recent article.

Shadows, now no shadows.
Cell phone, now no cell phone.
Truck in Driveway, now truck near curb.

Next she'll say she parked on the roof and had a walkie talkie.

He cut his foot and "pooped his pants" (which is such a deameaning way to put it. He's 11, not 2) ... I could go on and on. I have never seen anything like her!!

She just cannot resist devaluing Gannon and his mother. I stated in a previous post, "I have not read or heard her say a positive word about Gannon".

It's a roll, so I don't think it's self-sealing, but I ain't an expert.

@lindaromas posted a link that says "Our heavy-duty white Kraft paper is ideal for lining the bottom of drying closets and other equipment to help collect possible trace evidence that may be lost during the drying process. It is also utilized to display evidence for photographing and can be used to help properly preserve biological fluid patterns that may be present."

So it could be used for to package evidence, but I think it's use in this case was much more mundane. We'll find out eventually, hopefully.
I should have said pre sealed, I was thinking of this, Paper Evidence Bag Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member