Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This clip she was talking about how the shadows proves he got out on other side. But in new interview she says she didn't back in and something is wrong (like wrong footage for that date and time because she did not back in and something about her daughter parking and 2 cars can't be in same spot???). So why didn't she say that with the other posting (the one in this clip about the shadows)???

Wow. Great catch.

Her tv interview made things bad. Her statement made things worse. This latest interview is absolutely devastating.

We’re watching a train wreck, and it’s amazing.

I really have tried to consider all the angles and ask myself if I am jumping to conclusions too quickly because I find her behavior distasteful.

But what are the chances that he had terrible diarrhea, was vomiting, and was bleeding from an injury, but she took him shopping via a circular route because she got lost, THEN evaded the camera on his way in and left by a side door also evading the camera on the way out AND hasn’t been seen in 30 days? This is a waiting game now, right? Poor, Gannon.

It is all nonsense to try to cover her horrific abuse of Gannon. Don’t be fooled for a second by her.

Thank you stattlich1 posting the interview from Leigh Egan on Crimeonline.com It is a fantastic article.
There's more! Part 2 is coming out soon and I'm certain you will not be disappointed.

Tonight I'll be on the Websleuths YouTube channel talking about Gannon's case, Evelyn Bosworth, the latest office shooting and Lori Vallow.

Going live tonight at 10:00 PM Eastern/7 PM Pacific.

Glick here Websleuths for the YouTube Channel.

Be sure and subscribe to our YouTube channel as well as hit the bell icon so you'll get a notification when I go live.

Please listen to the podcasts listed under our YouTube channel. We need everyone to help get our "viewing hours" up to 4000 so we can get something called "Smart Chat".

See you tonight at 10 PM Eastern

Dear @Tricia,

Thank you for this information!

I've subscribed to the Websleuths YouTube channel and I'll be watching this tonight.

Just went back to look at her actual quote regarding the selfie: “There was also proof from my phone that we had taken a selfie in the truck in our driveway that was time stamped. We always send pictures to Albert when we are out and about or when he is away. That can be scanned for actual time verification. ”

She previously said there was a selfie taken In The DRIVEWAY that proves he came home (along with shadows and footage from the other side). Today, that footage is wrong - according to her she never parked in the driveway upon “their” return at all - but on the street. MORE LIES. Was it the driveway or the steeet? How can you get this mixed up?

Gannon we all love you and want you to come home! We are so very sorry for your pain and hurt and heartbreak but we are here for you and we we will bring you peace and comfort! You must know that you are loved and we are all hugging you and telling you we love you!
Everything is coming to a head ! But my focus is on Gannon! Please may those involved just bring him home? Sweet eyes , sweet smile, innocent boy, just bring him home!? I almost can't bear the pain and my tears are flowing but they flow even more for Gannon's pain! How does this happen? Why does this happen?

This has probably already been addressed, but I have a lot of catching up to do. You do not put a boy with uncontrollable diarrhea in the car to run errands an hour away. You also don’t tell the whole world about it, especially since he was afraid he’d be embarrassed at school.She’s unbelievable, in so many ways. What a piece of work - guilty or not. Poor kid. My heart breaks for him.

I am wondering what's happening right now with LS. Is she trying to run? Is she confessing? Is she being held? Is she suicidal? Whatever the case, she has got to be freaking out right now! There really is nowhere to turn, nowhere to hide

As far as the getting lost on 105 and 83: one of the features of driving in the Colorado Springs area during the day in sunny weather, is that it is very difficult to get lost. You see, we have this huge mountain called Pikes Peak due west of Colorado Springs. Since you always know where West is, it is pretty easy to determine North East and South. It is really hard to get lost here. Navigating at night and during storms is harder. But, hey! If you are looking for a particular set of roadside conditions, I suppose it is as good as a story as any.

Wow. Great catch.

Her tv interview made things bad. Her statement made things worse. This latest interview is absolutely devastating.

We’re watching a train wreck, and it’s amazing.
If the editor now posts a correction to the shadow bit or the cell phone/selfie bit, I figure I’m just gonna start talking to T directly on here.

Think this is T speak...she said NEAR the basement area....
She sure did.
My house has a basement that looks very very similar to the Stauch house.
There is no outside exit from the basement, at all.
Similar to the Stauch house, the closest door to the basement steps, is far enough away that if one of my kids left the house,
there is no way, ever, that I'd say they used a door near the basement.
I'd say they exited the sliding glass door, IF I knew which door the left from.
I mean, if I was in the basement working out, I'd honestly have no idea which door any of the kids left from, if they went out the front door or the sliding glass door to the yard.

Again, her story changes.
This is the first time we hear that she seems to know which door he even left from.
Oh... maybe that's because it was her all along that went 'round the house pretending to be him so the security system records prove movement/etc.
So she could go "see, here are the control panel screen shots from the afternoon of 01.27, I was here, Gannon was there, blah blah I lie like I breathe, now just believe me and go away".

jmo

Last edited:
Just went back to look at her actual quote regarding the selfie: “There was also proof from my phone that we had taken a selfie in the truck in our driveway that was time stamped. We always send pictures to Albert when we are out and about or when he is away. That can be scanned for actual time verification. ”

She previously said there was a selfie taken In The DRIVEWAY that proves he came home (along with shadows and footage from the other side). Today, that footage is wrong - according to her she never parked in the driveway upon “their” return at all - but on the street. MORE LIES. Was it the driveway or the steeet? How can you get this mixed up?
Because her web has WAY too many strands

“Tecia explained her whereabouts may seem confusing because she “took the back roads” that morning, “because there had been a wreck.” She said at one point, she got lost and had to turn around. She also said she took exit 163, off of Highway 105, but did not remember the exact time.”

Bbm

Something is bothering me here. She knows times of everything else during that day but when she got lost in that specific area. I’m thinking if she was lost and had to get back home for the younger daughter she would check her dang Applewatch! Why is she stating that she doesn’t remember time? Why is that important? Doesn’t want anyone to know the exact time she disposed of GS? I think LE could figure distance from time last seen on camera or pings to a possible search site. Moo

LE has to sitting back right about now drinking all this in.

I've said it before and I will probably say it again, she is the
Sometimes my memory goes sideways on me, but I took her comments to suggest the selfie was after the fact and in the driveway.
I want to know why she would have send Selfies in the first place. When she's out and about. MOO.

WOWSA. Well, I need a moment. Lots to reflect on. Esp the ADT data. She's now claiming that the video we've seen was not from the day of. She left phone at home but says her Apple Watch would track her (not sure about that, if it's not the cellular enabled kind).
BBM- Can we post this ADT time data in here ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yochy