Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This clip she was talking about how the shadows proves he got out on other side. But in new interview she says she didn't back in and something is wrong (like wrong footage for that date and time because she did not back in and something about her daughter parking and 2 cars can't be in same spot???). So why didn't she say that with the other posting (the one in this clip about the shadows)???
Good grief so I guess when those darn shadows didn't prove anything, she suddenly remembered that she never parked it that driveway at all.

Seriously, hearing her talk about Gannon and describe his condition makes me IRRATE!!!!!!!!! So he was too embarrassed to go to school because he was worried he's have an accident, but you took him on errands for 4 hours!!! Oh, and telling the world that this poor child had bowel trouble in his pants-------- I already knew it, but this seals the deal for me that she is the devil walking among us!!!!!!!!!

#FindGannon #Hope
Yep. Makes me wonder if she fed him something to make him sick on purpose. Set him up for an 'accident' then gave him a 'remedy' that made it even worse,and caused internal damage. That would explain him being sluggish,and hunched over when getting in the truck, also is why she didn't take him to a doctor because then they would catch on. Run test, talk to him,ask him questions. MOO

Different days I would presume. She's always claimed that Harley was there on Sunday after work. That she can vouch for Ganon being in the house on Sunday night.

But the big question is, where did Gannon go after he got in the red truck with his stepmother on Monday morning? According to her he came back with her but then was gone by 3:15. Which is why his sister, L, didn't see him after school. How convenient. She let the same kid walk out by himself, in freezing weather, to go meet a friend (that she didn't know the name of or whereabouts of) after he'd spent the past few days feeling sick, cutting his foot, puking, suffering from both constipation and diarrhoea. Does that make sense to anyone?

RE: T apparently not knowing what time she left the house -- Part of my ADT alarm system was the addition of sensors to the main doors, including my garage door. The app tracks the opening and closing of every door with a sensor, so it's easy to check what time you left home if, for example, you opened and closed the garage door on the way out. IJS

[Edited to remove comment I didn't mean to respond to]

This has probably already been addressed, but I have a lot of catching up to do. You do not put a boy with uncontrollable diarrhea in the car to run errands an hour away. You also don’t tell the whole world about it, especially since he was afraid he’d be embarrassed at school.She’s unbelievable, in so many ways. What a piece of work - guilty or not. Poor kid. My heart breaks for him.
Heart broken over and over for his grieving loved ones. I would want at her eyeballs for saying humiliating things about my missing child. Heartless!

Part of my ADT alarm system was the addition of sensors to the main doors, including my garage door. The app tracks the opening and closing of every door with a sensor, so it's easy to check what time you left home if, for example, you opened and closed the garage door on the way out. IJS

I noticed that ADT sign the other day. Was it there originally?

Just wondering if they put security into place after the family moved out just to keep it safe. Anybody know?

I have to Admit that at this point I am a mess and not objective! I am crying tears because I so hate the loss of children at those who are supposed to love them! Wish they could all come live with me ! God my heart is breaking!
Like most of us we wanted a happy ending but I think At this time the only happy ending is in those admitting their wrongs and that our / my sweet boy won't be coming home to his mommy and daddy and sister ! Again my tears are flowing and may justice be served! I so don't want to say these words! Again tears are flowing!

I cannot even wrap my head around the number of lies and justifications that can be completely disproved by solid cold-hard-facts evidence by LE.

I have to commend the media throughout this case. It seems they are going to be 100% pivotal, by way of her many statements to them, in helping to put her away.

If she would fess up and tell them where Gannon is, she MIGHT be able to get away with lesser charges or less time. Let’s just hope they find him on their own, and she doesn’t get to use this little boy as leverage for leniency.

I have moved past sadness straight into blind rage at this point. I have no clue how AS and LH are holding themselves together.

moo

I suspect that RD's surveillance footage which would span over the entire weekend and into Monday/ Tuesday could prove crucial to the case. In terms of which cars were where and who came and left the residence at what time. It will be used against her various changing timeline statements.

When a mother is carting around a sick child, she leaves her phone at home? What if she needed to make an emergency call? I don’t believe one things she says

It's just a coincidence ya'll. The one day she forgot her phone just happens to be the same day Gannon runs away. Dang Murphy's law kinda thing.

I'm sickened that poop was added to the tale now, and vomit....as if the blood she added in her first statement wasn't bad enough.

Grrrrr.....so where is Gannon????

MOO

This FL girl can’t comprehend frozen ground o_O

Even in summer it’s hard to dig around here without a backhoe. There’s a reason they’re called the Rocky Mountains.
Thank you for info.

does anyone know where exit 163 off 105 is located?

Im still playing catch-up so this may have been answered. Exit 163 is County Line Road (aka Palmer Divide Rd). It’s a couple miles north of Monument.

If you head west on it, you get to the turn to 105 in a few miles and then Sierra Pines is a mile or so up 105 from there.

If you head west, you end up at Hwy 83 a couple miles north of where they’re searching tomorrow.

Hope that made sense.

This clip she was talking about how the shadows proves he got out on other side. But in new interview she says she didn't back in and something is wrong (like wrong footage for that date and time because she did not back in and something about her daughter parking and 2 cars can't be in same spot???). So why didn't she say that with the other posting (the one in this clip about the shadows)???
Very good question!

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members