Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes....I caught that as well
I can't catch up!!
Please forgive me if I'm crazy but in the cousin It interview didn't she say her daughter came home from work and saw G? She even had her daughter come over to the mic and say that, right? Now in this interview, she said her daughter got home from work at 4:38 and he was not home?! Am I wrong about this??

It's just a coincidence ya'll. The one day she forgot her phone just happens to be the same day Gannon runs away. Dang Murphy's law kinda thing.

I'm sickened that poop was added to the tale now, and vomit....as if the blood she added in her first statement wasn't bad enough.

Grrrrr.....so where is Gannon????

MOO

Isn't it so amazing that she doesn't keep track of her own phone but tells us that gannon googled if his parents could track him via his phone!?!?!? Someone that loves social media as much as she does doesn't go very long without checking their phone. Maybe since she lost her own phone she only had Gannon's for google searches. What a tool she is.

Here’s a super optimistic take on what may have happened today.

So where they were planning to search, is where she claims to have been on that day.

So what if they told her, “look, we are going to search this area, if Gannon is there, we are going to find him. This is your last chance to tell us what happened, and where you took him. When we find his body, we are going to charge you with murder. This is your last chance to help yourself.”

I agree 100%. Let this be the day...

moo

Like most of us we wanted a happy ending but I think At this time the only happy ending is in those admitting their wrongs and that our / my sweet boy won't be coming home to his mommy and daddy and sister ! Again my tears are flowing and may justice be served! I so don't want to say these words! Again tears are flowing!
Like most of us we wanted a happy ending but I think At this time the only happy ending is in those admitting their wrongs and that our / my sweet boy won't be coming home to his mommy and daddy and sister ! Again my tears are flowing and may justice be served! I so don't want to say these words! Again tears are flowing!
My heart is broken! What a cruel world we live in! I so don't want any part of this! For those that desire peace and love I am here for you! Reach out! I won't turn you away!

And there’s a part 2 yet .this is like watching a really bad movie . I really hope the search isn’t put off for long. Honestly I can’t get why her lips keep flapping she must think le are dull but just my opinion but let her keep talking
Thing is I really believe LE planned this whole search thing with the National Guard to ruffle her and when Crime Online gave LE a copy of her interview, I think it tied up some loose ends for them. They likely are talking to her now with a follow up interrogation. She has made an incredible mess of everything.
I do agree with a previous poster. I don’t believe she will ever crack. I can see her going to prison claiming she is innocent. no feelings for Gannon OR her husband at all.

So where they were planning to search, is where she claims to have been on that day.

So what if they told her, “look, we are going to search this area, if Gannon is there, we are going to find him. This is your last chance to tell us what happened, and where you took him. When we find his body, we are going to charge you with murder. This is your last chance to help yourself.”

Massguy - what is the worst case scenario we are looking at ?

I want nothing more than for this to be true.

But....

I can't see Tee admitting to anything. I think she's going to go down swinging.

Fingers crossed you're right @MassGuy. This needs to end for Gannon and his family.

MOO

One thing to keep in mind is that area (CO 83 and 105) is mostly former (and current) ranch land with a good supply of stock ponds. However, they would be a poor choice for disposal because many of them go dry, or turn to damp mud during drought.

And, I am guessing, because I know my fellow Coloradans, that quite a few of the apparently abandoned buildings have been checked out the past month. It's not like you would have to wait until spring for the thaw to set in.

Perps (in prison) tell us that at some point, if the choice is between "water" and "not water" (all other things being equal - knowing that the body is likely to be found) then "water" is better than "not water."

And it is. Hiding a body for 30 days in water destroys a lot of evidence.

I agree that your observant fellow Coloradans have already looked twice and thrice at every abandoned building and every other place accessible to them.

I doubt that very many people out of state know about the nature of stock ponds in the Mountan

LE has to sitting back right about now drinking all this in.

I've said it before and I will probably say it again, she is the gift that just keeps on giving.

Yep - she is the kind of person who knows, intuitively, how and when to throw a monkey wrench. Hopefully, DA saw that coming. Hopefully, her action gave them more information and room to find the truth.

It was her best attempt yet and I think there's a lawyer somewhere in the background, judging by how it's written. Only people who are following the case very closely will notice the holes and misdirections. Some people will decide to see it from her point of view.

JMO.... my speculation/wishful thinking only:

Maybe somebody got arrested today, on lesser charges, will be charged tomorrow with fuller charges. Friday afternoons are good for that. Sit in jail over the weekend.

Oh, and never ever see freedom again

JMO

I did a search. She's not there yet.

I’m still catching up on everything because I took a nap. How dare I. So I apologize if this has been mentioned. It’s almost an hour and 20 minutes to castle rock via the back roads. So just over 2.5 hours round trip. Both Play it Again Sports in town are on Academy, not hwy 83. I suppose it’s possible to bike shop and sell crap in an hour and half. But it seems tight when you consider Academy Blvd is only easily accessible from the freeway at exits 135 and 150 off I-25. And getting to Academy from Powers can be a pain also.

There’s also a Play It Again Sports in Castle Rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiprocker