Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't catch up!!
Please forgive me if I'm crazy but in the cousin It interview didn't she say her daughter came home from work and saw G? She even had her daughter come over to the mic and say that, right? Now in this interview, she said her daughter got home from work at 4:38 and he was not home?! Am I wrong about this??

The part you're thinking of is Sunday, she wanted her daughter to verify that she saw Gannon after the hike (ie, that Gannon came home from that hike). In this interview she's talking about Monday (the day Gannon went missing).

So, she agrees that the footage showing Gannon getting into the truck is from the morning of Mon. 1/27, but disputes that the coming home part was the same day? Wow.

Also, if she doesn’t know what time he left and didn’t see him leave, how does she know what he was wearing? And hadn’t the description of his clothing already contradicted another description? Hard to keep up. :rolleyes:

163 is the Monument interchange with CO 105 and I-25. Baptist Road is exit 159. I used to use these exits a lot, back in the day.

Not sure it matters but just to minimize confusion, Exit 161 is the Hwy 105 exit. Exit 163 is County Line Rd which can also take you to Hwy 105, just via a different route.

Nothing like a 4 hour drive to cure a child dealing with stomach problems.

He was supposedly afraid to go to school because he might have an accident, and there TS is, driving them all over the place.

Apparently buying a bike was super important.

Or something.

Pick a paragraph in that article, and you’ll find major issues.

BBM
Nailed it!! Well I've been hoping she would do another interview or release another statement and she delivered!!! Now I'm praying she'll deliver one more thing, the most important thing of all!

#FindGannon #Hope

Even in summer it’s hard to dig around here without a backhoe. There’s a reason they’re called the Rocky Mountains.

Im still playing catch-up so this may have been answered. Exit 163 is County Line Road (aka Palmer Divide Rd). It’s a couple miles north of Monument.

If you head west on it, you get to the turn to 105 in a few miles and then Sierra Pines is a mile or so up 105 from there.

If you head west, you end up at Hwy 83 a couple miles north of where they’re searching tomorrow.

Hope that made sense.

About an hour or two after we learned about tomorrow’s search, we then learned that the search has been post-phoned.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Wow. Great catch.

Her tv interview made things bad. Her statement made things worse. This latest interview is absolutely devastating.

We’re watching a train wreck, and it’s amazing.
And there’s a part 2 yet .this is like watching a really bad movie . I really hope the search isn’t put off for long. Honestly I can’t get why her lips keep flapping she must think le are dull but just my opinion but let her keep talking

Here’s a super optimistic take on what may have happened today.

So where they were planning to search, is where she claims to have been on that day.

So what if they told her, “look, we are going to search this area, if Gannon is there, we are going to find him. This is your last chance to tell us what happened, and where you took him. When we find his body, we are going to charge you with murder. This is your last chance to help yourself.”

“Tecia explained her whereabouts may seem confusing because she “took the back roads” that morning, “because there had been a wreck.” She said at one point, she got lost and had to turn around. She also said she took exit 163, off of Highway 105, but did not remember the exact time.”

Bbm

Something is bothering me here. She knows times of everything else during that day but when she got lost in that specific area. I’m thinking if she was lost and had to get back home for the younger daughter she would check her dang Applewatch! Why is she stating that she doesn’t remember time? Why is that important? Doesn’t want anyone to know the exact time she disposed of GS? I think LE could figure distance from time last seen on camera or pings to a possible search site. Moo
BBM--can we verify if there actually was a wreck where she said and that day ??

Here’s a super optimistic take on what may have happened today.

So where they were planning to search, is where she claims to have been on that day.

So what if they told her, “look, we are going to search this area. If Gannon is there, we are going to find him. This is your last chance to tell us what happened, and where you took him. When we find his body, we are going to charge you with murder. This is your last chance to help yourself.”

They may have just pulled her punk card...

JMO.... my speculation/wishful thinking only:

Maybe somebody got arrested today, on lesser charges, will be charged tomorrow with fuller charges. Friday afternoons are good for that. Sit in jail over the weekend.

Oh, and never ever see freedom again

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members