Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She must be running scared to claim RD's. Time stamps were off, just because they haven't been released doesn't mean they don't exist and are easy to verify, also presumably his camera was on when daughter came home and used the driveway.[/QUOTE) Too bad for TS and good for LE that TS doesn't seem to realize release of driveway footage may not be coinciding on purpose. "Like you can remember parking arrangements for 3 days".....

Yes, it can give heart rate/breathing info/everything and will compare it to previous data. It knows the difference between people, too. Also can tell if she wears it every day, and if so, did she take it off at some point? Did someone else put it on? The info you can gain from those things is incredible. Even if she took the SIM out, it’s still recording. All that stuff is in the cloud now.
As to heart rate breathing etc...I saw a case where the victim and the suspect were linked up due to activity of both watches at same time. So, the data doesn’t lie. Suspects do tho

My question is... why was it necessary AT ALL to leave the house that day if Gannon was unwell.
I personally don’t go shopping ( ESPECIALLY for unimportant things if I have a child home from school sick) it’s illogical
The fact that she can't comprehend this, and she thinks others will find this behavior normal and acceptable, is disturbing and screams narcissism.

oh Tee is spilling the Tea

Tecia explained her whereabouts may seem confusing because she “took the back roads” that morning, “because there had been a wreck.” She said at one point, she got lost and had to turn around. She also said she took exit 163, off of Highway 105, but did not remember the exact time.
Yep.

Gannon cut his foot and there is blood, which just so happens before he disappears.

She got lost in a city that is easy to navigate and was detoured around a wreck, which just so happens on the day he went missing.

I hope the next Just So Story explains were Gannon is.

jmo

Last edited:
BBM.

Maybe. But that doesn't mean the press outlet intended that. "Milking" stories by dividing an interview into pieces is not unusual.
JMO
Right! That's her first mistake is thinking any of this is to benefit her! There is a child missing, parents and a sibling are living a nightmare and LS wants to clear up her side of story!!! AGGHHHH

A case of the proverbial "painting ones self in to a corner" seems to be lost on a certain individual. I wouldn't want to be around that individual when it all comes to a head because there's no telling what she'd do next. It will either result in a display of self-realization and remorse with a confession soon to follow _or_ result in a destruction rampage, directed toward the self or to whoever is within earshot and/or arm's reach.

Maybe one or two more statement releases in the relatively near future and I expect then we'll witness a sh@t-hits-fan moment.

Right?! Even to go pick up things from the store like Gatorade or medicine. I’ll reach out to friends before I load a sick kid up and go to the store

A few years ago, my partner came down with a nasty bug. A day later, I came down with it, and I was even sicker than my partner. Since we didn't have any convalescent food on hand, a friend shopped for us and left the bags of groceries in the driveway where my partner could pick them up.

I know it has been mentioned but her crude statement about Gannon having a bowel accident absolutely infuriated me :mad:
Me too. Reminds me of how my mom would enjoy sharing particularly embarrassing and inappropriate things about me. It seems TS has issues with boundaries and a complete inability to see how she comes off. Totally lacking in the self awareness department IMOO

It’s almost funny, reading TS’s claim that they haven’t found GS because they’re busy “chasing” her. LE has made zero mention of her being a suspect or anyone for that matter in this “not a criminal investigation” investigation, so the only people that keep calling her a suspect (aside from us and SM), is TS herself.

If she didn’t keep announcing that essentially LE believes she did it, we’d have no clue. Someone’s feeling guilty....

It’s also interesting that she essentially is saying that the local LEO’s AND the freaking FBI are all fools, stuck looking at her while the real (person/persons?) and GS slip through their incompetent fingers. It’s insulting, frankly.

It all comes back to no one knows the truth, and TS is smarter than LE, FBI, etc etc.
As she continues to dig herself in, the hole seems to be growing exponentially!

One thing that does not escape our notice is that LE have not “cleared” her. With the amount of time and effort that has been expended in finding GS and examining the evidence they have collected, they have thus far found nothing that says, “she didn’t do it.” They have NOT cleared her, and THAT in and of itself, speaks volumes!

I suspect this latest revelation of hers will result in them hauling her in yet again and drilling her with questions pertaining to her contradiction of statements made to them prior. It’s only a matter of time. Lies have short legs. She cannot out run the truth. I suspect however, she will choose to go down in flames, like Patrick Frazee.

Okay...so, I missed a ton after my last sign off from WS yesterday...

There is no humor in this situation, but I must admit that I had a legit chuckle reading TS's ridiculous statement. The sheer amount of contradicting statements within the statement itself plus the contradictions it has with previous statements is laughable. Does she REALLY think everyone buys into every word she says?...I've had a sliver of me wanting to give her a shadow of a doubt..but no way. TS is directly responsible for whatever has happened. The backpedaling she is doing is straight of her realization that any minute the walls are going to crash on her.
Not a psychologist or anything- just using my brain here, but I believe this is a glimpse into her mind and how delusional she is.

I believe she is feeling irritated, not guilty... You have to have a conscience to feel guilt.
She is making assumptions. LE is NOT social media. Her attention seeking behavior did not provide her intended results. She admitted desire to be standing with AS and regarded as the grieving mother - discard LH. She took liberty to issue press releases without regard or respect for Gannon's parents or LE. Her arrogance is out of control, and hindering the investigation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member