Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There must be a reason. Can you imagine being her? She wants the rest out there to splain her side! That's why she gave it! And they're not releasing it!
She's probably walking in circles thinking people are seeing her as even worse than they did and it's all because the 2nd part could explain everything else!
Maybe she'll find a way to give another interview to go around the lack of release of the 2nd part.
Stay tuned!
Who said they weren't releasing it? Did I miss something?

Taking out of the equation this little man is missing. Her Arias-Anthony speak really is a sight to behold.
Funny you should say that. I've been relating some of her behaviors to Jody Arias. But I do think Jody is smarter and crazier. LS strikes me as thinking she can outsmart and in a panic. Mostly in a panic.
I also believe that with Arias and CA, keeping a man was at the root of their decision.

Yes, I apologize! I’m speaking specifically about Apple Watch, so no version of the Apple Watch exists with an onboard camera. I’ll update my post for clarity.
No apology needed, I'm certain we all knew what you meant, since the entire conversation was about the Apple Watch. You posts have been very very helpful.

That’s a good question. Don’t think I would try a test run. :p But I have always lived under the assumption that big brother is always watching. Even my Alexa freaks me out and i’m Always wondering who is listening in. o_O

I have a technical background and love my gadgets. I have a smartphone, a (low-end) smartwatch, and some smart speakers. Fortunately, I don't feel any need to disappear my partner of forty years (I would miss 'em) and hope my partner feels the same way about me. I think we are safe from the dogs.

Many years ago, I worked for a well-known computer company that made mainframe computers. At that time, a well-known member of the presidential Administration of that time got into a lot of trouble due to emails in the office system they were using. He thought that some documents had been deleted but there were backups. Whoops! That office system product was made by the company I worked for, and I used the same email system at work. At the time, I made the decision to never commit anything to pixels or paper unless I was willing to see it on the front page of the Washington Post.

I suspect most people have revenge fantasies at times. I keep mine completely inside my brain.

It’s almost funny, reading TS’s claim that they haven’t found GS because they’re busy “chasing” her. LE has made zero mention of her being a suspect or anyone for that matter in this “not a criminal investigation” investigation, so the only people that keep calling her a suspect (aside from us and SM), is TS herself.

If she didn’t keep announcing that essentially LE believes she did it, we’d have no clue. Someone’s feeling guilty....
I believe she is feeling irritated, not guilty... You have to have a conscience to feel guilt.

Am I the only one wondering about a new member asking this question in the middle of the night? And why no more questions or anything else since? Weird..
Well, if she is reading these posts, then let her tremble!
Reading these threads is an act of self-harming to someone like her. Her need for attention and positive regard is insatiable. Her inability to restrain it is the cause of her downfall.

There are brilliant and savvy members on this forum. Hopefully, they answered any questions.

** Its best to tread lightly before suspecting a poster as TS. I am new :(

My question is... why was it necessary AT ALL to leave the house that day if Gannon was unwell.
I personally don’t go shopping ( ESPECIALLY for unimportant things if I have a child home from school sick) it’s illogical

Exactly, but LS needs an excuse for leaving the house with Gannon to cover for the real reason.

IMO, the trip on Monday was necessary because of LS severely injuring Gannon in a rage the night before. She had to get rid of the evidence of her crime which sadly was little Gannon.

Many thanks to gatorage for your valuable information. Saves multiple pages of supposition :D
Glad to provide anything of value. You guys are rockstars. I love how hard everyone works to get info out there quickly and your guys come up with the best ideas and break down everything. This is why I love coming here! A truly caring community!!

If posters keep saying every new member is suspicious we aren't going to have any new members.

There was nothing suspicious about that post. OP post was simply being critical of TS claiming Gannon did a search on his phone aking whether or not a parent can find you on their phone. I'm not sure how that is any different than anything everyone else has been saying. Jmo
My apologies you are correct. I love new posters. I also think it’s natural that some of us may have suspicions after the interview yesterday as it does appear she has made a visit or 2 here or at least someone close to her. I still would welcome them just wish they would get verified. Moo

Funny you should say that. I've been relating some of her behaviors to Jody Arias. But I do think Jody is smarter and crazier. LS strikes me as thinking she can outsmart and in a panic. Mostly in a panic.
I also believe that With Aria and CA, keeping a man was at the root of their decision.
Yes Arias was far more calculated in her planning it appears but we do see similarities in their traits. IMO

My question is... why was it necessary AT ALL to leave the house that day if Gannon was unwell.
I personally don’t go shopping ( ESPECIALLY for unimportant things if I have a child home from school sick) it’s illogical
Same here. My kids recently had flu and we didn’t leave house for a week- all nonessential errands and tasks were on hold, except for Dr’s visit and trip to pharmacy. And if she wasn’t working, couldn’t she have done these same errands the next day when he felt better and was in school?

oh Tee is spilling the Tea

Tecia explained her whereabouts may seem confusing because she “took the back roads” that morning, “because there had been a wreck.” She said at one point, she got lost and had to turn around. She also said she took exit 163, off of Highway 105, but did not remember the exact time.

If only she had remembered her phone.........

Right?! Even to go pick up things from the store like Gatorade or medicine. I’ll reach out to friends before I load a sick kid up and go to the store

Tecia explained her whereabouts may seem confusing because she “took the back roads” that morning, “because there had been a wreck.” She said at one point, she got lost and had to turn around. She also said she took exit 163, off of Highway 105, but did not remember the exact time.
Well had she taken her dang phone she would have found her way via GPS :D

If only she had remembered her phone, she could have used her GPS. She thinks she sounds less suspicious by saying there was an accident.... how did she know? She didn't have her phone.

Okay...so, I missed a ton after my last sign off from WS yesterday...

There is no humor in this situation, but I must admit that I had a legit chuckle reading TS's ridiculous statement. The sheer amount of contradicting statements within the statement itself plus the contradictions it has with previous statements is laughable. Does she REALLY think everyone buys into every word she says?...I've had a sliver of me wanting to give her a shadow of a doubt..but no way. TS is directly responsible for whatever has happened. The backpedaling she is doing is straight of her realization that any minute the walls are going to crash on her.

Well, if she is reading these posts, then let her tremble!
Reading these threads is an act of self-harming to someone like her. Her need for attention and positive regard is insatiable. Her inability to restrain it is the cause of her downfall.

This is why I decided I could provide whatever info about Apple Watch data. It’s all real information that you can search and find. Nothing I’ve said is a secret. If she’s sitting at home reading this, I hope she comes to her senses and realizes that the jig’s been up, and it’s only getting worse. If you can’t do it for any other reason, please let your self-preservation and need to be liked kick in and go throw yourself at the mercy of the court. Nothing you can say or do can change the outcome now. Everybody knows. The only way you can salvage this is to be honest and bring that baby home. Gannon deserves better than this. So does your family. Don’t make everyone suffer any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member