Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I agree. I think she expects people to believe her.

In the past, people likely got wise to her manipulative ways and simply distanced themselves from her. Confronting her would just create another layer of chaos and gaslighting. So, she gets away with her lies only because people get away from her.

She doesn't even realize the possibility that NOBODY is falling for her stories.

jmo
Your post reminded me that even that monster, Patrick Frazee, had supporters that were willing to PUBLICLY speak fondly of him. His equally warped sidekick, Krystal Kenney, for that matter too! I have yet to see ANYONE come out in MSM supporting her and defending her character. I don’t get the feeling she is well liked by anyone that has truly gotten to know her. She has a handful of supporters on SM that likely know NOTHING about her personally and have never even met her. Makes me LOL!

Last edited:
I thought the truck selfie on 1/27 was the “last” photo.
Can’t wait for the next performance starring the wagging tongue of LS.
I know, I thought with the headline THE SUN used and the fact it was only just published it was gonna be the infamous last selfie pic or a doctored pic claiming to be the one we would all like to see!!
BUT we won't cos it doesn't exist...! JMO

Your post reminded me that even that monster, Patrick Frazee, had supporters that were willing to PUBLICLY speak fondly of him. His equally warped sidekick, Krystal Kennedy, for that matter too! I have yet to see ANYONE come out in MSM supporting her and defending her character. I don’t get the feeling she is well liked by anyone that has truly gotten to know her. She has a handful of supporters on SM that likely know NOTHING about her personally and have never even met her. Makes me LOL!
I've noticed that too. She has no team around her that we've seen.

Makes me wonder if she's the type to use sex to form a relationship - get a guy to stick around that way. But no real friends other than that. Speculation only, idk.

jmo

Maybe I'm nitpicking but, why isn't TS facing the children, side-by-side in their hicking selfie, as opposed to separating herself, facing away from them? No cheek-to-cheek or arms around each other, etc.

I believe that reveals the dynamic that existed among them.
great
1. I have never made it through a 4 hour car ride with two children without at least one of my children, even on their healthiest days, needing to get out to use the bathroom, or asking to stop for food or a snack. Ever. And if such a stop would’ve occurred, there would be video of Gannon entering or leaving, or video of the drive thru at the very least.

2. If she did take a selfie and then exited the truck and purposefully put her phone inside, this shows premeditation in my mind.

3. She either forgot she was wearing her Apple Watch, and now knows they were able to track her movements based on where they are searching, or incorrectly assumed it could not track her if not closely paired with her phone, realizes now that it did and is trying to twist it to her advantage. Seems like a possible reason she left the phone at home, instead of just turning it off. She thought she covered her bases.

3. In the video of Gannon and little sister playing out front on Saturday before the trip to GoG, Gannon is running around, bending over, playing without a care, and without any trouble at all. I cannot watch this footage without tears in my eyes, knowing his fate only one day later. Seeing him walk slowly and unable to bend over to pick up a dropped item the very next day...my heart breaks for that little boy.

4. None of her lies are going to matter at trial, because they are going to be able to prove without a shadow of a doubt (pun intended) she left that home with Gannon and returned alone. The only thing that is going to matter at this point is whether or not she is smart enough to realize she is not getting away with this, and tells them where to find Gannon and tries to plead down to lesser charges.

4. I never thought anyone would ever reach the monstrous level of hate I have for Chris Watts and his actions, until now. How dare she shift guilt and blame, embarrassment and culpability to Gannon, an innocent little boy who did everything he could to try to please her and everyone else, and make them happy. I look at his photos every single day so I don’t forget what matters most in all of this (same way CW tried to demonize Shanaan). I doubt she has even looked at his photos once. If this woman has even the tiniest piece of humanity in her, she would do what’s right and tell them where Gannon is so his family can lay him to rest.

Edited to add: From viewing the Sunday video of kids playing in the yard before GoG, she uses her SUV that day. GoG is 30+ minutes from their home. Weird how she wasn’t worried about miles that day, but so very concerned the next.

Moo
I think this is accurate synopsis. The only thing I'd add is that I'd be just fine with her not coming forward because I have faith that Gannon will be found and that there already is enough evidence to convict her of first degree murder, death penalty would be fine with me. And as a general rule I oppose the death penalty, but for this case I'd make an exception. JMO

With all due respect though, when tracking the total mileage at the end of the lease, many (myself included) prefer to think of it as a monthly breakdown. That way, I can adjust if I have a big trip planned. She's a liar but this is the least problematic for me.

I agree that you have to watch your mileage if you’re getting close. IMO the reason LS gave is total BS - I think she wanted to avoid using her car to “disappear” Gannon. There were SO many things about the latest interview that bothered me and I really don’t know why that tiny detail just stuck in my head. I also can’t fathom driving a sick kid all over for a shopping trip. I skip the grocery store when my kid is feeling lousy!
I’m anxiously waiting for the next installment of LS interview. Hoping she “explains” footprints in the snow or something ridiculous.

We won’t stop looking until Gannon is found!

Yea but that is an old article and this stuff changes day to day almost. Apple and the feds are in another battle over something similar I believe as we speak. It's hard to keep up with.

But my question was about actually having permission from the account holder.
bbm

Photographers realize that light is our true subject. We study direct light, reflected light, ambient light, light sources, light temperature, etc.

I respectively disagree with the "it's TS' shadow" idea. It would be an impossible occurrence for those shadows to have been caused by either something TS was carrying or by TS herself. I don't want to get in to that whole discussion because so many people refuse to believe the possibility because they can not come up with how GS could have disappeared if he had returned in the truck with TS.

That's why I'm stuck. It has nothing to do with what TS has said.

ETA: I also am computer/video savvy. The shadows do not appear to be a result of codec anomalies not copy-of-a-copy etc. degradation. What I see is real. It's 'tangible' (in my photographer brain) and, it tells me someone either exited from or otherwise opened the door of that truck on the rear passenger side.

Well he obviously didn't because now she's saying that wasn't even that same, changing her story AGAIN to say it's the one where Gannon and his sis are shown exiting the truck.
She wouldn't need to change her story if he had actually gotten out of the truck in that clip.

She also said she needed the room in the back of the truck to bring used sports equipment to “Play it Again Sports,” a sporting goods store that buys and sells new and used sporting goods.

What on earth did TS put in the truck Sunday night..?
Could it have been some kind of weights..?

I feel Ugh just writing this, but it popped into my head as I read this part that she may have used something to weigh Gannon down with in a body of water..?
Is this a possibilty..?

TS is as Deranged as it it gets, so I guess anything is possible!! JMO

AMOO..My observation:

There are photos that have been posted to Websleuths of CSI.
One of those photos shows Investigators that are (at least from my vantage point)
showing interest in a large card board box.
The box, seems to be one that would hold a "tailgate canopy" .
I am wondering if that canopy is missing?
I can only guess why someone would need to take that with them, and why it is possibly nowhere to be found.

MOO
IMO
JMO

Can you imagine being such a rotten person that you methodically steal your friend’s husband, then end up raising their kids? Gannon and his sister must have really resented TS for all the turmoil they’ve lived with these past few years at the hands of this monster. And now one of the children is gone. I’m truly amazed the sister didn’t disappear either. Gannon had to go because she realized her abuse had gone too far and he was old enough to speak up coherently and be believed. TS had to have hated the fact that there were “complications” (the kids AND LH) involved in her new marriage. She can’t control LH but she could do so with the kids...or so she thought. What do you do when you can’t control someone? You get rid of them...one way or another.

The most mind boggling and stupidest thing I’ve witnessed in all this? According to what we’ve read, TS intentionally sought to seduce AS and destroy his first marriage - knowing he had children from his marriage to LH. How exactly did she think that was going to work?

This kind of wackadoo BS is why I don’t have friends.

JMO

BBM - Were Tee and LH friends at one time? I missed this. (And probably so much more....)

He was sick.
He went to a friend's.
He ran away.
Not a tragedy. An accident.
He left with someone who was sent for him.

WHERE IS GANNON?!?!?!

This has been bothering me as well.

I’ve mentioned before that I live about 2 hours north of COSP. Assuming Gannon truly was sick with say, a stomach virus, the past 3 weeks our area has had a nasty stomach virus going around families with school age kids. Our own family got it - well, my son and I did. And let me tell you, it was DEBILITATING for days. My stomach was cramped up, constant nausea, I was on the toilet a lot that weekend. My son had it way worse. He’s a pretty tough and very healthy kid so for a stomach virus to get him and not his sister is rare. He’s almost Gannon’s age too. He was sick longer than I was, and had a 101 fever with it. He slept a lot. Assuming Gannon had the same virus which is likely considering his basic stats and location to us while also factoring in commute cities such as FOCO-DEN-CR-COSP and the surrounding greater metro suburbs, he would be barely functioning with or without being drugged. I was doubled over in pain any time I had to walk from my bed to the bathroom, a distance of maybe 5 feet.

We have TS saying Gannon was in trouble for making a mess - correct? Apologies if this is wrong. She’s talked in circles and I forget. But if she said that, the whole thing with punishing him by selling his stuff and making him come along while sick would fit. Because she is obviously a terrible person. ‍♀️

But god. The countless inconsistencies. YES it is possible that Gannon was sick which would explain white bag, bodily fluids, and his perceived sluggishness on camera footage. BUT then one has to factor in - the same day he went to a friend’s/ran away? Nah son. As stated above, we just had this illness in our own home. No way in h e l l was Gannon hanging out with a friend OR running away the same day he came down with this horrendous illness.

She’s lying. We all know it. She knows it too.

JMO

Regarding the 4-hour car ride with a sick kid, we all agree it would be miserable for Gannon. But also miserable for the mom!

Who would want to be in the car with someone who didn't feel well in the backseat, maybe whining or crying about it and begging to go home? No mom would voluntarily spend her day like that, unless absolutely necessary.

So, the conclusion is that the ride must have been absolutely necessary to her.

jmo

BBM - Were Tee and LH friends at one time? I missed this. (And probably so much more....)
You know, I recall reading about that here about two weeks ago but there has been so much to wade through since then that maybe I am misremembering. I haven’t been on here since then til today.

Can you imagine being such a rotten person that you methodically steal your friend’s husband, then end up raising their kids? Gannon and his sister must have really resented TS for all the turmoil they’ve lived with these past few years at the hands of this monster. And now one of the children is gone. I’m truly amazed the sister didn’t disappear either. Gannon had to go because she realized her abuse had gone too far and he was old enough to speak up coherently and be believed. TS had to have hated the fact that there were “complications” (the kids AND LH) involved in her new marriage. She can’t control LH but she could do so with the kids...or so she thought. What do you do when you can’t control someone? You get rid of them...one way or another.
The most mind boggling and stupidest thing I’ve witnessed in all this? According to what we’ve read, TS intentionally sought to seduce AS and destroy his first marriage - knowing he had children from his marriage to LH. How exactly did she think that was going to work? This kind of wackadoo BS is why I don’t have friends. JMO

Hey Sassy...just FYI, you are into taboo territory. Hopefully permissible soon but it is not yet.

How many people stock "barf bags" in their home?

I suppose for homes in which there is a chronically sick person or a person who had been recently sick and required such stock to address the relevant issue.

It isn't something we have 'in stock' except when one of us had returned home with one unused from a hospital or ER.

Did TS indeed take GS to an urgent care or doctor and come away with one or more "barf bags"?

TS never said "barf bag" in her interview so I'm unsure where you're getting this info.

"Stauch told CrimeOnline that Gannon was with her when she arrived back home and that as he exited the truck, he was holding a white bag in his hand."
"Stauch added that she clearly remembered giving Gannon a white bag to hold on January 27, “in case he puked.”"
"“Same clothes and he had a bag in his hand…Something’s not right."
Gannon Stauch stepmom reveals where she went the day Colorado boy disappeared [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]

Regarding the 4-hour car ride with a sick kid, we all agree it would be miserable for Gannon. But also miserable for the mom!

Who would want to be in the car with someone who didn't feel well in the backseat, maybe whining or crying about it and begging to go home? No mom would voluntarily spend her day like that, unless absolutely necessary.

So, the conclusion is that the ride must have been absolutely necessary to her.

jmo
My mother is a textbook narcissist who absolutely could not stay home. Unless one of us was actually in the hospital, that generally meant that my sister and I had to go too.

Some people just don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member