Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her driving far past the Colorado Springs Play it Again Sports to the same store in a different town is really bothering me. Especially if she was mainly just trying to drop stuff off - it's a sports consignment chain and they do all their price stuff through the computer so there's no difference in what each store could've offered her.

I made up this map so y'all can see just how far out of her way she says she went, right past the closest Play it Again, and along the back route on 105 they've been searching. I've marked both the route from the home to the CO Springs Play it Again, and the route she says she took to the Castle Rock location.

Agree. Castle Rock and her route(s) make no sense whatsoever. She was staying within populated areas, when she is surrounded at Lorson Ranch by vast emptiness and wooded mountains across the valley. She had a reason for this route.

What is it?

This right here fills me with white hot anger. THIS is what will make you ecstatic?!?! Not your stepson being found? You getting a damn APOLOGY? May the good Lord forgive my rising anger and hatred.

A decent person says, instead (crying): "I love you so much Gannon, I want you to come home, I don't care what happens to me, I'll do anything to find you!" And they talk to the police daily. If they get a lawyer (because that's understandable), they have the lawyer present, but they still answer police questions. A good lawyer will help with all of this. But the initial impulse for a loving parent-person is to give their all and every word necessary to find the child.

Not tell 4-5 different versions of what happened.

Thank you. I read it here weeks ago or thought I did as I am not on SM.
It's entirely possible you read a SM rumor right here.
They're not allowed and yet they've been posted in Gannon's case from day 1.
It happens.
Best bet is to read the into posts on the 1st page of any thread, as the rumors are addressed there.

Castle Rock and her route(s) make no sense whatsoever. She is staying within populated areas. when she is surrounded at Lorson Ranch by vast emptiness and wooded mountains across the valley. She had a reason for this route.

What is it?

Could she have left Gannon closer to home and then spent the hours building an alibi for herself? Seems unlikely because LE would know her route, right?

Her driving far past the Colorado Springs Play it Again Sports to the same store in a different town is really bothering me. Especially if she was mainly just trying to drop stuff off - it's a sports consignment chain and they do all their price stuff through the computer so there's no difference in what each store could've offered her.

I made up this map so y'all can see just how far out of her way she says she went, right past the closest Play it Again, and along the back route on 105 they've been searching. I've marked both the route from the home to the CO Springs Play it Again, and the route she says she took to the Castle Rock location.
Thank you! And with a sick child, I am speechless!!!

I guess I missed that she went to Play it Again in another city? Can you link to where it said that please? I thought she said she went to Play it Again in CS, Castlerock was to look for a new bike for AS?

***Deleted my response because apparently this was not her route. (Although betcha she’s not telling the truth anyway.)

Last edited:
I’ve been here since Casey Anthony and I don’t recall anyone behaving this way!

I was a new mom back then and ever since that case, missing kids just pull at my heartstrings. I had to take a LOOONG break after Kyron. I still think of that little boy and wonder what happened to him. There’s also Sky....another child where we didn’t get closure.
Anywhoo, the missing kid cases are the worst and I may need a break after this one. I’m staying until we find Gannon.

Same. I know my own emotional/metal health is taking a beating over this sweet boy but i can't step away just yet. But I suspect it will be awhile before I follow another child's case. They are just too painful and really make me see the world in an unhealthy way.

MOD NOTE:
PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS PETCO, CANDLES/CARPETS, VIDEOS FROM FACEBOOK, OR ANYTHING THAT HAS NOT BEEN PUBLISHED IN MSM OR LE STATEMENTS. IF YOU CAN’T PROVIDE A LINK THAT IS MSM OR LE, YOU CAN’T BRING IT HERE.

ALSO, IT IS A VIOLATION OF TOS TO REQUEST/SOLICIT/DISCUSS PRIVATE MESSAGES.

THANK YOU TO ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUING EFFORTS TO BE RESPECTFUL AND RESPONSIBLE MEMBERS OF WEBSLEUTHS.

CocoChanel

Thought it might be helpful to drop this here.

Castle Rock and her route(s) make no sense whatsoever. She is staying within populated areas. when she is surrounded at Lorson Ranch by vast emptiness and wooded mountains across the valley. She had a reason for this route.

What is it?

It does seem very counterintuitive but I'm also extremely familiar with the area. The only thing I can think of is that she's less familiar with the less-populated areas to the east and south of town and didn't want to go too far off the beaten path without her phone for navigation. That and she's probably aware that it'd be much harder to explain away a trip to the middle of nowhere, rather than a "shopping trip" into town.

Could she have left Gannon closer to home and then spent the hours building an alibi for herself? Seems unlikely because LE would know her route, right?

The initial searches of water and land were near home. Did the later searches to the north come from GPS records obtained after the initial searches?

"Clarice, doesn't this random scattering of sites seem desperately random - like the elaborations of a bad liar?

For those long time sleuthers, have you ever seen someone act like this, especially when police has not even named them a POI? She is actually inadvertently giving SM more ammunition. I don't understand why. She is explaining things that were not even publicly released.
She must care alot about what people think of her.

ALL MOO, she seems to really hate Gannon's bio mom. I don't know why, she has the man. I think she truly resented having to take care of her step kids. She probably just thought she would see them from time to time and now she is watching 2 kids while her husband is away. Maybe Gannon was old enough not to take her shiz, unilke the baby sister.

I just don;t get this at all. If I was the bio mom, I would be in jail right now cause I would have found her and triy to make her talk.

At the same time I do not get calculated and premeditated murder from her.
Tammy Moorer and Bella Grogan-Canella's mom both come to mind.
Loud mouths, all over social media, liars, creating more anger and hatred for themselves than anything else.
Some people just can't shut up no matter how horrible they make themselves look.

How is someone (not naming any names) be smart enough to hide him or his body so well that they haven't been able to find him yet?

This doesn’t take any particular skill. Gannon not being found doesn’t mean she’s smart, or that he’s necessarily well hidden.

It’s a difficult area to search, especially when you may not know exactly where to look. Snow hasn’t helped either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3