Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is someone (not naming any names) be smart enough to hide him or his body so well that they haven't been able to find him yet?

It took 4 months before a BP agent stumbled on Zuzu Verk's remains. They had a decent idea that she'd been buried off a road in the area and conducted a truly massive search effort. Dude wasn't smart, it's just challenging terrain. His luck ran out eventually.
Boyfriend gets life in prison for killing Zuzu Verk in West Texas

Wait, which news site is being referred to, just for reference?
Someone posted a local/community news site earlier in the thread and it was removed since it's not actually MSM.
So, I'm confused.

The Palmer Lake Herald is an okayed source to quote in this case. It is a citizen run publication (which needs to be taken into account) but it’s considered MSM.

View attachment 235096 I can’t link it but the community paper posted this on fb .im reporting this in case it shouldn’t be on here
I wonder if this is the same area that they were originally going to search today but then "cancelled" ?
It looks like the same area when I googled it.
upload_2020-2-28_14-7-37.png

I've been wondering about this as well. Surprising that no one has come forward and said "hey I noticed this weird behavior" or something along those lines. How chilling that something like this would happen out of the blue with no precursor?!

There's two ways of looking at this. Perhaps Gannon was a good actor and hid any abuse or #2, there was an abuse complaint lodged and we wouldn't know that. So we can't say for sure. Those records are kept quiet.

Moo,Moo

The Palmer Lake Herald is an okayed source to quote in this case. It is a citizen run publication (which needs to be taken into account) but it’s considered MSM.

Since we have you here :p:D, is it also possible to "get a ruling" on the Sun (UK)'s admissibility as MSM? It's been questioned more than once on this case, so would be a big help. :) TIA!

I'm sorry, now I'm confused. Her post came right after the link to PLH's FB post and after a question about a local news FB page (without naming the source) so I assumed it was in reference to the same site. I didn't know the one had been deleted. Sorry for the confusion!

If there was another FB link posted I missed it.
No I'm confused as well. 99.99% of the time, ONLY things from MSM and LE are approved sources here.
Sometimes exceptions are made for a variety of reasons, like links to the Gray Hughes youtube channel, but that's @Tricia's call.
If @KayElJay says the Palmer Lake Herald community news page is acceptable, then listen to her, not me.
:)

Just sitting here thinking.

I believe LE has not arrested TS because she'll lawyer up and that will be the end of it.

They have a better chance of letting her be. As long as she's out there, she keeps on talking and the more she talks the more she divulges. She just keeps digging herself a bigger and deeper hole.

MOO

Thanks @KayElJay ! In that case:

The Palmer Lake Herald
1 hr ·
Earlier this morning, law enforcement and K-9 units were seen searching the area of County Line and Beacon Lite Road, near the vicinity of Church of Christ. No word yet on if this search was related to Gannon. #gannonstrong #findgannon

Based on that location, this may be why the CONG search was called off. They wanted to get the K-9s in there.

Thanks @KayElJay ! In that case:

The Palmer Lake Herald
1 hr ·
Earlier this morning, law enforcement and K-9 units were seen searching the area of County Line and Beacon Lite Road, near the vicinity of Church of Christ. No word yet on if this search was related to Gannon. #gannonstrong #findgannon

Based on that location, this may be why the CONG search was called off. They wanted to get the K-9s in there.

All the searches are so close to one another, but seem so scattered at the same time. Hopefully they find something useful here.
Moo

If the neighbor, RD with the video just posted on a FB group, that his video shown by the media has a time stamp, is it allowed bere?

No. If it is posted in the comments section of a FB News Page, you could direct us to the news page and say "ohh, check out the comments". But just any ole FB group, no. But thank you.

Since they're now an okayed source (thanks again for clearing that up @KayElJay )

"Tomorrow’s military search for Gannon shows as still active, and it’s in the same area as the cancelled search last night and K-9’s this morning.
If you are military personnel, bring your ID and assist in bringing Gannon home. #findgannon #gannonstrong "
The Palmer Lake Herald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member