Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleuther how awful! Hope you are feeling better, the flu keeps you down for awhile.
I am wondering why LE has canceled the search. Was this just a release to watch a guilty party? Seems so odd to all of a sudden cancel so soon after releasing the statement. Thoughts?
Thank you so much @youcancallmeal ! That song is in my head now, thank you:p MOO

All the searches are so close to one another, but seem so scattered at the same time. Hopefully they find something useful here.
Moo
Agree. Also, it's just past noon here and a gorgeous day (for February). Sunshine and high temps nearing 60. Searchers should be able to cover quite a bit of territory today. May today be the day they bring Gannon home!

Thanks @KayElJay ! In that case:

The Palmer Lake Herald
1 hr ·
Earlier this morning, law enforcement and K-9 units were seen searching the area of County Line and Beacon Lite Road, near the vicinity of Church of Christ. No word yet on if this search was related to Gannon. #gannonstrong #findgannon

If you exit I-25 at Country Line Road (exit 163) and go west I believe you can see this from the road. Beacon Lite road is a fairly heavily forested road. It is a gravel road and I avoid it because it isn't graded very often, and gets very washboardy. I mostly avoided using it when I lived in the area. It runs parallel to I-25 between County Line Road and Monument. There are some driveways off of it and apparently two roads to what is apparently a rural subdivision.

If you exit I-25 at Country Line Road (exit 163) and go west I believe you can see this from the road. Beacon Lite road is a fairly heavily forested road. It is a gravel road and I avoid it because it isn't graded very often, and gets very washboardy. I mostly avoided using it when I lived in the area. It runs parallel to I-25 between County Line Road and Monument. There are some driveways off of it and apparently two roads to what is apparently a rural subdivision.
So this seems to be closer to where they were searching last week and not where they have a scheduled search for tomorrow right?

And T stated that she took exit 163, Didnt she?

For those long time sleuthers, have you ever seen someone act like this, especially when police has not even named them a POI? She is actually inadvertently giving SM more ammunition. I don't understand why. She is explaining things that were not even publicly released.
She must care alot about what people think of her.

ALL MOO, she seems to really hate Gannon's bio mom. I don't know why, she has the man. I think she truly resented having to take care of her step kids. She probably just thought she would see them from time to time and now she is watching 2 kids while her husband is away. Maybe Gannon was old enough not to take her shiz, unilke the baby sister.

I just don;t get this at all. If I was the bio mom, I would be in jail right now cause I would have found her and triy to make her talk.

At the same time I do not get calculated and premeditated murder from her.

Yes, I have seen someone like this and yes, it was a woman who killed her boyfriend. Yall may remember it by something she said while being questioned by police because it was on Dateline. She said, "I shot him (in the face) and gave him the nose job he always wanted." And then she pled not guilty in court.

Thank you. You locals are so helpful, describing the roads and terrain. Sounds like Beacon Rd is low traffic, with places along it where you would not be seen.

So this seems to be closer to where they were searching last week and not where they have a scheduled search for tomorrow right?

Exactly. I mentioned this some threads ago, but a lot of heavily forested areas in the Black Forest area are actually residential (and ranchettes) areas that are more populated than one might think if one was not familiar with the area. The remaining forested areas are the regional parks: Black Forest Regional Park is one and the other is Fox Run Regional Park. Fox Run is particularly crowded in good weather. I am more familiar with Black Forest Regional as a favored spot for trail riding.

If you are not a local, you might find it harder to find a disposal site than you expected.

Thank you. You locals are so helpful, describing the roads and terrain. Sounds like Beacon Rd is low traffic, with places along it where you would not be seen.

Yes, Beacon Lite is low travel. On the other hand, if there was an accident, people might use it as a diversion to take them from Monument to County Line Road (or vice-versa). I am not sure how many non-locals would know about it unless they have GPS.

Having tried to keep up w/ all of last nites postings and then wake up to even more, all I can say is,this latest interview has sadly removed that .00000000000000000000000001 possibility that Gannon is alive. In my heart I have known LS was directly involved, and the attempts at humor have momentarily lifted my spirits... I can only hope that the second half of interview begins like this...”if LE stopped chasing me they would find him, he is right there, ————where I Left him, blah, blah, blah, blah”, because that is exactly how persons of this behavior type, hang themselves, in their every day interactions...this I believe will and is happening... there is a certain satisfaction in watching it happen, tempered w/ the reality that When Gannon does come back, his spirit has moved on long ago...
For many investigators, this type if case becomes personal. It is not uncommon for them to perceive the bad guy's actions as intended to outsmart them. To LE, they are the good guys, and they must win. Many are working longer hours than they are getting paid.

Without direct evidence linking her to the crime, they need a body. I am sure the DA is chomping at the bit to show TS that she is not smarter than him.

If I lived in the area, I would go out there myself and search and/or serve food and beverages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom