Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Watts: Me- "He looks too normal to be a killer."
Delphi: Me- "LE has video and audio, this case WILL be solved soon."
Gannon Stauch- Me- "Tee is GUIL-TEE"

I undoubtedly have terrible judgement and lack any analytical skill whatsoever .

But, what in the hell is going on with this case?

Apparently you can :D
I posted this last night- the Colorado Springs Play it Again facebook post for January 27th, was about hockey sticks. I can't link it right now, but rolled my eyes when I saw it. IMO, not too far fetched to assume she saw the post after the fact, and used it in her alibi. You just can't make this stuff up, she's really unbelievable:eek:

The local kids hockey team had blue stick tape for him. I think he was interested, and maybe was joining a team.

I agree. His video has probably played a critical role so far, so I have to give him credit. But unless LE has purposefully directed him to post (say, to bait her)—which seems unlikely—it may only muddy the social media waters.

(Edited to add: I should note that it’s probably a lot harder to not find some way to act when you actually know Gannon and his family.♥️)

I imagine he holds the same suspicions and frustrations that many of us do. He probably shouldn't be blabbing about the case on social media, but I feel for him. It'd be very hard to just sit on stuff like that while this poor child is still missing under suspicious circumstances AND someone connected to the case is trying to publicly smear him.

I guess I'll be in the minority in this view but I'm not sure how helpful it is for the neighbor RD to be posting video materials and information on FB.
I think he is probably frustrated by her Crime Online interview where she says it couldn’t have been Monday. (Has it time stamped from Saturday to Saturday) Said he is not posting anything the media hasn’t already posted without his permission and will not post anything further.

I imagine he holds the same suspicions and frustrations that many of us do. He probably shouldn't be blabbing about the case on social media, but I feel for him. It'd be very hard to just sit on stuff like that while this poor child is still missing under suspicious circumstances AND someone connected to the case is trying to publicly smear him.
Oh, he certainly does hold the same suspicions. He said as much in one of his tv interviews.

He flat out accused her.

Can you imagine being such a rotten person? Gannon and his sister must have really resented TS for all the turmoil they’ve lived with these past few years at the hands of this monster. And now one of the children is gone. I’m truly amazed the sister didn’t disappear either. Gannon had to go because she realized her abuse had gone too far and he was old enough to speak up coherently and be believed. TS had to have hated the fact that there were “complications” (the kids AND LH) involved in her new marriage. She can’t control LH but she could do so with the kids...or so she thought. What do you do when you can’t control someone? You get rid of them...one way or another.

This kind of wackadoo BS is why I don’t have friends.

JMO

EDIT to remove unintended gossip. Sorry all!
@sassysleuth, I could not agree more! My heart breaks for LH, and I think its also best that I don't gossip.

Let us not forget: LE likely has GPS data from TS' phone/carrier account for more than one day.

How many times might TS have visited certain locations on days previous? Perhaps weeks? How long was this in the making?

GS has a YouTube channel (only one video was posted). Is it permitted here?

Or after. What if the poor woman constantly got lost off exit 163?

It this today?
I’m just catching up on this entire thread. The Palmer Lake Herald is not a newspaper despite their FB page name. Look at their “about” section and it says run by private citizens. Someone shared one of their posts here on WS couple threads back where they (the PLH FB page) made quite an inflammatory statement about TS. We all then sleuthed out that they are NOT MSM. JMO

Also, often kids don’t immediately realize that not every parents acts like theirs. Their own parents’ behaviors are all they know, so they may seem natural to them.

I was thinking of the comment how he was a kind child, asking how the person was feeling.

Aren't most kids this age pretty oblivious to how the adults around them are feeling? Unless they have very good reason to be hyper-vigilant about the adult in question.

I think he is probably frustrated by her Crime Online interview where she says it couldn’t have been Monday. (Has it time stamped from Saturday to Saturday) Said he is not posting anything the media hasn’t already posted without his permission and will not post anything further.
Good point. At best, she said he was wrong. At worst, she called him a liar.

I completely understand him wanting to respond to that.

I’m just catching up on this entire thread. The Palmer Lake Herald is not a newspaper despite their FB page name. Look at their “about” section and it says run by private citizens. Someone shared one of their posts here on WS couple threads back where they (the PLH FB page) made quite an inflammatory statement about TS. We all then sleuthed out that they are NOT MSM. JMO
A mod has ok-ed it.

I was thinking of the comment how he was a kind child, asking how the person was feeling.

Aren't most kids this age pretty oblivious to how the adults around them are feeling? Unless they have very good reason to be hyper-vigilant about the adult in question.

I agree with you. I think it depends on the kid’s temperament and what kind of conversation skills they have been exposed to along the way. Both my kids (even the 7 year old) ask how their parents are doing, how our days went, what’s wrong etc. But I am guessing that is, at least in part?, because of what has been modeled to them. Gannon seems like a sweet kid by everyone’s account. This is heartbreaking to watch.

I wonder if T may have tried to throw LE off her tracks by putting her Apple Watch or some other device with someone else, either with or without that person's knowledge. There's such a mess around the cell phone, the Switch, the Apple Watch, her daughter coming home and leaving, etc, that I wonder if there's intentional obfuscation somewhere.

My 12-year-old is very sensitive to the moods of those around him. He asks me what’s wrong if he senses I’m not my normal self. He has a very sweet and caring temperament and I imagine Gannon to be similar from what has been said about him.

Yep, they called TS "suspect number one".
Which morally I guess is pretty spot on, but factually, not true at all.
Yet.
Anyway, it's now been approved, so there ya go.
Sometimes exceptions do happen.

I wonder if T may have tried to throw LE off her tracks by putting her Apple Watch or some other device with someone else, either with or without that person's knowledge. There's such a mess around the cell phone, the Switch, the Apple Watch, her daughter coming home and leaving, etc, that I wonder if there's intentional obfuscation somewhere.
I wondered that too. I suppose you could even put it on a dog somehow. But I am not sure if she was that thoughtful and calculated about this or if she was kinda reacting in the moment and making choices on the fly. What do you all think?

If I believed these searches were random, then I’d be far less optimistic than I am.

I think they have a solid idea where she traveled that day, and it’s merely a matter of time until Gannon is found.

I just hope it’s soon.
MOO he spoke to the detectives, and they, if professional told him what the police wanted. I doubt he would go against their recommendations.
LE is on record with the statement that releasing it was not their preference and they are the only party to release credible information. The spokesperson said that releasing information that’s part of an investigation can be compromising to future pursuits of justice.

My 12-year-old is very sensitive to the moods of those around him. He asks me what’s wrong if he senses I’m not my normal self. He has a very sweet and caring temperament and I imagine Gannon to be similar from what has been said about him.

I may be wrong then. I am just remembering at least one of my nephews who seemed pretty oblivious to my existence when he was that age. (He grew into a charming, socially adept adult, thankfully.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member