Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi this will be my first post but I’m a looooong time websleuth reader. I live in castle rock, CO so this case is very intriguing for me. I just have to ask, and thus may have all been discussed in prior threads, but has any information come out as to whether the stepmother has any history of child abuse, or domestic abuse? Has anyone posted information maybe obtained from her daughter or Gannons sister as to what their life at home was like? Has the father been interviewed as to anything any of the children have said regarding the way they are treated in his absence? Does he travel often? Could he somehow be behind Gannons disappearance? Was he aware of the recent health problems Gannon was supposedly having? I don’t understand why there is no information from anyone in the family about maybe over the top punishment of the kids by stepmom/mom, extra punishment aimed towards Gannon, etc. Any school records that might suggest he was abused... doctor visits? Did he miss school often? Has she had any record of past mental issues?

Welcome to Websleuths!! This is a great first post and we're all glad to have you.

Unfortunately, I think we have zero answers to any of your excellent and appropriate questions as of this point in time. You didn't miss anything. I don't even think that we have much in the way of un-referenceable social media speculation in any of these areas. The only information we appear to have gained lately, really, is the information from stepmother TS as to Gannon's general health (yes, he had IBS and took meds for it - what meds we don't know; yes, he was diagnosed with ADHD and took meds for that - what meds, we don't know). I wish we knew some of your answers! Keep reading with us and maybe we will gain some of them.

Which means he had a regular physician looking after his care, not a phone nurse. moo
Something that was not added in the story but I think it's OK to disclose is that she did say she called a nurse line about questions on how much of a certain medication she could give Gannon and how much is "too much" to give. She said the nurse (or whoever she spoke to--she didn't specify) said to strictly follow the directions on the bottle.

Thank you for your caring, well written and thoughtful post. :)
She has been this way, all her life. Chaos. I too am afraid that all the chaos along the way has built to a tragedy of unbelievable magnitude...there have been plenty of warnings along the way. Because we are consumed by these cases, we spot things much quicker than the average person...

I ran the mileage thing past someone I know who works at a major car rental company. He tells me that the odometer thing is meaningless, and likely inaccurate.

If she was paying for mileage that would be one thing, but she paid for unlimited.

Someone probably didn’t bother checking, and may have made up a number.

Hmmm. I don’t know. We rent cars probably six to seven times a year for work or vacation and in almost every case, a clerk comes out of the building and turns the car on and writes the mileage down and then has us confirm the mileage and sign. They also mark any dings or marks already on the car and have us verify to sign. Then when we check in, they do the same right in front of us. I don’t doubt some clerks at some locations regularly fudge it to save time, but I hate to assume and dismiss something that could be legit. Especially since I can’t remember anytime when a clerk just guessed at the mileage in the 17 years we have been regularly renting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper