Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom may see daughter will soon be am orphan as evidence piles up and a conviction looks very possible even without a body.
Her limited maternal instincts may tell her to give up body to LE/family to prove something good exists in mom.
At this point, I truly hope H is being protected. She may know too much. Her mom didn’t love her more than she hated whatever drove her to do what she did to Gannon. IMO

I went back to check how many miles we used in a week when we went to Orlando and it was 333 miles and we drove all over the place.

There is either a huge mistake in TS reciept or she drove real far for unknown reasons!
Same here. Went to Disney in FL last week for 5 days and did less miles than TS!

Respectfully, if you believe that, you’ve been lucky to have never met someone like her. You wouldn’t scare her into a confession!
Truth.
Narcissists are cowards and can definitely be scared (they actually live in perpetual fear - of being exposed as something other than the mask they wear), but they can’t be scared into telling the truth. Truth leads to consequences and they can’t have that. It’s not their fault and even if it is, someone made them do it. Besides, they really don’t remember. And so the circular lunacy goes.

All fear does to them is compel them to lie harder. They will look the truth and the truth teller in the eye and call them both crazy. This may explain why LE is not going near her until they have a body.

Truth.
Narcissists are cowards and can definitely be scared (they actually live in perpetual fear - of being exposed as something other than the mask they wear), but they can’t be scared into telling the truth. Truth leads to consequences and they can’t have that. It’s not their fault and even if it is, someone made them do it. Besides, they really don’t remember. And so the circular lunacy goes.

All fear does to them is compel them to lie harder. They will look the truth and the truth teller in the eye and call them both crazy. This may explain why LE is not going near her until they have a body.

I'd LOVE a crack at her...Military interrogators have a pretty good way to get people to talk and it is not exactly like the PD Interrogators do. (NO We do NOT torture, no need to.)

I can't imagine that they don't have friends or even family members in the area that would let them borrow a car to look for your son. It seems hinky is all I am saying.
Snipped by me
I would need a friend to DRIVE me. There’s no way I could function enough to operate a car under the stress of my child being missing!

I called Patrick Frazee “the dumbest criminal alive.” Even he though, had the sense to both shut up, and lawyer up.

This woman is in effect saying “you think he’s the dumbest criminal alive? Hold my beer.”

I’ve never seen anything like this.
Where does Chris Watts fit in this hold my beer game?

He atleast had the good sense to know when the jig was up.

This lady has no such sense.

Although not in Colorado, Tammy Moorer (Heather Elvis convicted kidnapper) feels more like this step mother. The Moorers have not disclosed what happened when they disappeared Heather and have yet to disclose where she is.

I agree she has no such sense because her ego won't let her tell. The ultimate insult will be when she is tried and convicted without a body. In the Heather Elvis trial, Tammy continued on to say that she more than anyone wanted Heather found. So, I guess I think that this stepmother will hold out forever because there will always be someone(s) who say she is innocent without a body as definitive truth. I think she will fight even if he is found.

This woman had to have a fairly good plan for disposing of Gannon. But, I continue to hope that LE has a real bead on where he could be.

Last edited:
Snipped by me
I would need a friend to DRIVE me. There’s no way I could function enough to operate a car under the stress of my child being missing!

Gannon is not her child. afaict the father has only been the primary physical cust0dian (maybe decisional as well) for a couple of years. Plus, given the acrimonious circumstances, I''m pretty confident the relationships were less than ideal. Her behavior won't be, and shouldn't be expected to be, imo, remotely similar to the behavior of his bio mother -- regardless of any issues on that side of the equation.

He atleast had the good sense to know when the jig was up.

This lady has no such sense.

Yes! I didn't see your comments as I was busy writing my missive. You're much more succinct. lol
Even Casey Anthony knew when the jig was up, at least as far as the tour of her "workplace", and she was at least somewhat convincing from time to time.

Gannon is not her child. afaict the father has only been the primary physical cust0dian (maybe decisional as well) for a couple of years. Plus, given the acrimonious circumstances, I''m pretty confident the relationships were less than ideal. Her behavior won't be, and shouldn't be expected to be, imo, remotely similar to the behavior of his bio mother -- regardless of any issues on that side of the equation.

I'd still expect her to show some concern or show some sort of emotion for Gannon. But there's NOTHING there. Even if I were only a babysitter I'd be distraught that a child I cared for, and presumably cared about, was missing. Especially if he was in my care at the time. No, I don't expect her to respond like LH, but I expect SOMETHING, ya know? They lived together at least two years. Shed a year maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper