Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked at my family's car dealership for awhile. Absolutely it is illegal to roll back an odometer. People do it, but not often, and certainly not huge companies like Budget, Hertz, etc.
We also had vehicles to rent and offered unlimited mileage within region. We still kept track of the mileage. There's a lot of record keeping, mostly for insurance purposes. I can tell that just because they offer unlimited mileage doesn't mean they can just get all willy nilly with tracking mileage.

I imagine they log the odometer reading on each vehicle whenever it goes out and comes back. I couldn't see the receipt so I'm wondering if the 955 wasn't the odometer reading upon return of the vehicle, and not the total number of miles driven?
For instance, I rent a car that has 805 actual miles on it and I drive it 150 miles they might record it as returned with 955 miles?
The receipt actually listed the odometer reading as 5 when it was rented and 960 when it was returned. And said 955 miles driven.

ETA: it could easily be a typo though too. Maybe they meant to enter 96 or even 60. The whole rental thing is still insane though.

Last edited:
She's special. Kinda like the guy in the last Colorado case.

MOO,MOO
I called Patrick Frazee “the dumbest criminal alive.” Even he though, had the sense to both shut up, and lawyer up.

This woman is in effect saying “you think he’s the dumbest criminal alive? Hold my beer.”

I’ve never seen anything like this.

Which by the way is quite simple to do at the Co Sprngs airport *if that is where it was returned. This is NOT even anything like the majority of airports I’ve been to where you are on a convoluted maze of highways, ramps, exits and signage.... Nope. Not at all.
Co Springs airport is basically in the suburbs lol. No highway at all necessary to get there. Absolutely impossible to get lost on the way. It’s a quaint little low key airport imo.
But why would you risk a fill up and give someone else the opportunity to be able to identify you? Moo

I don't care that LE is not calling this a criminal case. There is no way that LE got search warrants without probable cause of a crime.

And right now T probably can't afford a lawyer. And she can't stop talking. Why arrest her on a low level charge, and give her a lawyer free of charge? Do we want her to shut up? Because that's you accomplish that.

If she did kill him, she may have convinced herself she didn’t, in which case she won’t confess, even if she was liable to do so, which I doubt. I think when a child is killed, the killer admits it almost at once, or never.

I am not confident of a trial if he is not found...having trouble thinking of many, if any, such trials involving a child. Whereas I can think of many cases when no one has ever been charged while the child remains missing. It is shocking that Kyron has been missing for ten years now, and Haleigh Cummimgs even longer...jmo.

I worked at my family's car dealership for awhile. Absolutely it is illegal to roll back an odometer. People do it, but not often, and certainly not huge companies like Budget, Hertz, etc.
We also had vehicles to rent and offered unlimited mileage within region. We still kept track of the mileage. There's a lot of record keeping, mostly for insurance purposes. I can tell that just because they offer unlimited mileage doesn't mean they can just get all willy nilly with tracking mileage.

I imagine they log the odometer reading on each vehicle whenever it goes out and comes back. I couldn't see the receipt so I'm wondering if the 955 wasn't the odometer reading upon return of the vehicle, and not the total number of miles driven?
For instance, I rent a car that has 805 actual miles on it and I drive it 150 miles they might record it as returned with 955 miles?

I zoomed in on the part of the receipt that shows odometer readings if that helps. ITA they wouldn’t be willy nilly with their logs but this makes no sense to me. IMO no way she drove 900 miles in that time frame.

Attachments

• 44DF0F83-D166-4CFA-B573-23C903734DF8.png
    44DF0F83-D166-4CFA-B573-23C903734DF8.png
    290.2 KB · Views: 85
As I stated a couple of posts up, LE may have also already saw what RD found if everyone turned over their surveillance videos. There is probably other views of the goings on that day and people never stepped up to announce it. Can LE get copies of the videos or do they actually take the video from the home?
Sheesh, it's hard being an arm chair detective!
When I did a street walk on Google maps I did see that several neighbors appear to have cameras. Whether or not they would capture anything depends on how they point but I'm pretty sure LE has visited each one and asked to view the history.

Hopefully LE has way more than we currently know.

What would change if LE said this is a criminal investigation? When they said he was missing and endangered as opposed to a runaway a whole bunch of additional resources and agencies became available to aid in the search/investigation.

Turning ones back to the camera seems out of character for a narcissist.

I wonder whether SM is aware that there is a sighting of her in a time and place she absolutely cannot explain.

I called Patrick Frazee “the dumbest criminal alive.” Even he though, had the sense to both shut up, and lawyer up.

This woman is in effect saying “you think he’s the dumbest criminal alive? Hold my beer.”

I've been here a long time Mass Guy, as you have too. I just have to say, you think soooooooo much like I do! You just say it better!

Turning ones back to the camera seems out of character for a narcissist.

I wonder whether SM is aware that there is a sighting of her in a time and place she absolutely cannot explain.
Well, I saw her eyes behind the sunglasses at their hike on Sunday. They didn't look healthy minded imo.
eta
I should add for clarification, it's of the picture she shared that she said was from Sunday at The Garden of the Gods.

Last edited:
Respectfully, if you believe that, you’ve been lucky to have never met someone like her. You wouldn’t scare her into a confession!

Oh but I have lived with many !

See I am not scary. The truth is scary to people who are afraid of being exposed.

To be fair, PF's older bro is a LEO, so he had an immediate family member that was able to advise him that he needed to both shut up and lawyer up.

Cousin Itt's doppelgänger probably doesn't enjoy the same advantage as PF in that regard, so I'm not quite ready to wrest the "World's Biggest Moron" crown from PF's head just yet.

He really did set that (prison) bar impossibly high.

"Please pass the paper towels."

Just my little take away from the article.
She rented a car when she picked up AS, so Gannon wouldn't recognise the car and become scared thinking he was in trouble.

Now.........This is absolutely pure control over AS. Rented the car in her name, and I am willing to bet my a@$ that she drove.......In all the wrong directions.

Or though, given her track record of everything, she may have driven AS right past the spot she left Gannon to satisfy some weird urge, and did so knowing that if he is alive he wouldn't see them. I keep getting this weird feeling that he is alive somewhere because she is so sure she will be proven right, not innocent, right.

Actually more to the point, that he was alive when she left him.

She managed to convince AS that Gannon had run away so much that he went on a seemingly wild goose chase at her behest. He was obviously convinced by her story, but the minute he saw the neighbours footage it all changed.

The lengths this woman goes to are astronomical.

I strongly believe that once Gannon is found and the truth comes out, we will be able to reread the statements she has made and it will line up exactly with what happened to Gannon. I reckon she has already told us, it just hasn't jumped out at us.

Wait!
She took a picture of them hiking at the Garden of the Gods on Sunday?
She recorded an audio of her and Gannon conversing and him sounding weak and crying on Sunday?
She took a picture of her and Gannon in the truck on Monday?
Huh?
Does this seem excessive?
I have 2 kids and 5 grandkids. Never in my life did I even consider all of this!
Garden of the Gods.....ok. Got it. All the rest.....huh? Excessive. Planned.
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member