Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuel service? Like fuel receipt? Im confused as to what that means. I haven't even rented a car that paid for the fuel but $118.88 sounds like it would be 900 miles of driving if that is the case
I think you're supposed to refuel the rental before bringing it back. If you don't, they charge you an inflated amount to refuel it. I'm guessing that's what that charge is.

That's been my experience with renting cars, but it does seem excessive. I don't know what the price is for gas in CO.

If you don't bring it back full they charge you an astronomical amount per gallon to refill. I recently paid $9.99 a gallon when returning a rental in Savannah, GA because I wasn't familiar with the type of gas gauge the car had. I thought it was full but I still needed 2 gallons. $20 right there!

Hmm, a 2019 Kia Rio (I don't know what years hers was) has an 11.9 gallon tank, so if she returned it empty, that math would make sense...

Well my other half rents a vehicle 4+ times a year. They walk with you to the rental car, check the mileage with you and the gas level with you. You sign off on what their reading is. If you return the vehicle without the same level of gas you are charged to fill it up to that level at premium pricing not necessarily the has rate now. IMO, the mileage we see is correct. IMO, ust bc the rental company believes you are using it in state does not mean you'll stay strictly in the state.
I have a bazillion rental car receipts if we need clarity i can share them here with name and address omitted of course.

No question this needs to be looked into. The fact that it says 955 miles AND the dropoff location is blacked out should not be dismissed.

Been renting cars all my life and ALWAYS choose unlimited miles. And they check every time. It’s part of the liability check out process that shows you returned the car in good condition. Companies do it because they want to hold you accountable if you break the terms or damage their car.

If you’re just fudging numbers, you’d round up to an even 1,000. You don’t add exactly 955 miles in my opinion.

Mileage costs: you're first concern when a child is missing.
I lost my child once for 30 min, was on the phone with 911 begging for police assistance. Let me tell you, had it turned into a search, cost would’ve been furthest thing on my mind. As well as Social media, flinging mud at family, buying new underwear/clothes, etc. Literally every action she has taken goes against natural, maternal instinct. MOO

MOO that is very helpful.
118.88 ÷ 2.60 a gallon=
45.72 gallons.
Car mileage?
Esrimate 27 mpg
27×45.72=1234.5

1234.5 miles or
MOO 20 hours in the car.
Assuming a mix of driving and idling,
955 could be right.
15 hours of driving and 5 hours of idling.
This is craziness..!!
I hope this is wrong because it means Gannon could be MILES away!!
NOT GOOD !!

MOO that is very helpful.
118.88 ÷ 2.60 a gallon=
45.72 gallons.
Car mileage?
Esrimate 27 mpg
27×45.72=1234.5

1234.5 miles or
MOO 20 hours in the car.
Assuming a mix of driving and idling,
955 could be right.
15 hours of driving and 5 hours of idling.
How big is the tank? How could they charge her for more than a full tank? What am I missing (again, lol).

I'd assume "fuel service" means how much it cost the rental company to top up the tank after she returned it, if she didn't return it with a full tank (or with the same amount it was given to her with), but it doesn't make sense that it would cost $118 even to fill up a Kia Rio sedan from empty. And it doesn't sound like she would have had to give them gas receipts for her own fill-ups/top-ups. :confused:

Non-Taxable Products - @MassGuy, maybe you better call your friend again and ask what those could be :p They do sell other products and services/add-ons at the counter...
Ok, so I can say with a great deal of confidence that the $118 is total. That’s for the rental, taxes, gas, and whatever else.

I’m told that if it costs you $25 to fill a tank, you’re going to be charged something in the ballpark of $40 if you return it on empty.

So we have the $87 or whatever it is on the receipt, and a total of $118. That would mean something like half a tank of gas.

If you’re just fudging numbers, you’d round up to an even 1,000. You don’t add exactly 955 miles in my opinion.

Actually, I think using an odd number rather than a nice round even one makes it more plausible/believable, from other (unrelated) things I've learned online in the past few weeks... (And the blackout part was an editorial error and has been corrected.)

Exactly, because she could of rented the vehicle early that Tuesday to dispose of his body. They should track where she was Tuesday morning as well.

I'm sure they have. And most rental cars have GPS as well. I'm sure it's impounded.

Because he was accompanying a family member (I may have seen his mom mentioned somewhere at some point? Not sure?) who was also flying out of Denver. The COS airport is closer and made sense for his return home.

MSM has stated he went to military maneuvers. There's been nothing about AS's mom in MSM. I don't know why he'd be accompanying his mom while also doing military maneuvers. Where ever you heard that, it's not yet permissible to discuss here. There's a ton of SM on this topic, so it's hard to resist.

At this point, I think TS's interview with Leigh will encourage MSM reporters to do a little more digging - but I doubt AS will give an interview and it will remain on the MSM record that he had gone to OK for maneuvers, nothing to do with his mom. If he flew back to CS, he probably changed planes in Denver. However, we have on clear word on which airport TS is even talking about - everyone is assuming it was the one closest to her house, but we don't know that for sure.

She has been this way, all her life. Chaos. I too am afraid that all the chaos along the way has built to a tragedy of unbelievable magnitude...there have been plenty of warnings along the way. Because we are consumed by these cases, we spot things much quicker than the average person...
Telling to me is AS's first response to seeing that video, "She lied". He offered her NO option for explanation nor a benefit of a doubt. The man did not give one thought to denial. AS kicked to the curb! What does that say about his regard for her credibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper