Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any search news?

Thank you Silverheels!

Just did a drive by at the new search location. They have a staging area set up with a sign on Walker Road. I drove into the parking lot and it looks like there are fewer than 10 cars.

I also drove some of the side roads but didn’t see anyone. The fact that I can’t even find the searchers makes me realize just how difficult this search for sweet Gannon is. I know they’re working with some kind of location data, but still.

I’ll watch for reporters talking about the search today and get back out if it seems productive.

Don't forget PF did some of his own "convicting himself with his own stupidity." I am still astonished that he told his "friend" that they couldn't convict someone of murder if there was o body. (Friend is in quotes because I don't think PF had many friends, except possibly donkey guy.)

That case STILL makes me so angry. So many people had an opportunity to speak up and save Kelsey. Every one of them stood silently by....if KK was soooo terrified of PF, she could’ve gone to the police and helped catch him before he killed Kelsey. Moore could’ve spoken up 100 times before PF did what he did. All the people KK spoke to in her home state, even telling them what PF had asked her to do, could’ve spoken up. In my opinion, every single one of them has blood on their hands. Despicable.

The layout of my house is very (uncanny, really) close to the layout of the Stauch residence. I just timed myself, and I wasn't really moving all that quickly but, I can go from my kitchen upstairs, to the rec room downstairs, in 16 seconds. If we had home security it would indicate motion upstairs, and then motion at the stairway, then also downstairs, in the same 30 seconds. All were just me (with hubby grinning downstairs, saying "what are you doing now?). :p

I did a similar run-through after @Silverheels posted, and my hubby looked at me like I was loony. :p:rolleyes:

Chuckandmaureen:
It is not possible for the ground shadow to be caused by the driver's door and/or TS exiting the driver's door.

MOO the 6627 Mandan Dr. House faces almost due north. About 340-350 degrees.
The truck is also facing almost due north when backed in the driveway.
The morning winter sun should cast a a shadow toward the west and north and the afternoon sun cast shadows toward the east and north. This is what I see in the shadow cast by the truck.
There is a larger shadow cast in the morning on the drivers side, which is the west side of the truck than in the afternoon when the truck casts a shorter shadow on the west side as the shadows start to be cast toward the east, the passenger side of the truck.
I guess it's irrelevant now, whether or not Gannon got out of the car that is, since TS claims she didn't park in the driveway on return from her 'shopping trip' with Gannon and that piece of video footage is from another time!!!! Oh My!!!!
MOO

The layout of my house is very (uncanny, really) close to the layout of the Stauch residence. I just timed myself, and I wasn't really moving all that quickly but, I can go from my kitchen upstairs, to the rec room downstairs, in 16 seconds. If we had home security it would indicate motion upstairs, and then motion at the stairway, then also downstairs, in the same 30 seconds. All were just me (with hubby grinning downstairs, saying "what are you doing now?). :p
LOL at least your husband still asks. Mine not so much when I am glued to my computer regarding a case. :p

If it is LS creating all the motion, from my understanding, @gatorage (fruit tech expert) has stated the Apple watch would pick up the difference in steps (i.e. walking or running up steps from normal level walking). There are about a dozen steps from basement to upper level with 6 steps two level landings then another 6 steps.

I would love it if her own home security system and watch factors into her prosecution....it is looking like it is a possibility.

I am really hoping that she left the Apple watch on by accident, that it was tracking her, and that they know exactly where they are headed today and will find him. It may have taken LE some time to get the data with warrants/subpoenas etc. and then some more time to clear the other areas she drove in....hopefully this is the one....they are honing in and that’s why she can’t keep her mouth shut....
I perused all of the threads between last night and today, so I apologize if this has already been addressed. Do we have any information on GS having a cell phone? I doubt LE would confirm this, or any locations for any cell activity, but curious if anyone had mentioned it.

That's what I wonder. Do those who believe he did return home feel like he did run away, or what are some theories?
Again, I don’t think it’s likely he returns home. But I just have to acknowledge it’s possible because I can think of normal, routine reasons it could happen that way at our house.

We have a camera that captures our driveway, for instance, and it has a motion sensor. I look at the clips it takes regularly. Sometimes, after school, when my kids and I get out of the car, the camera’s captured clip (which records a specified length of time after motion is detected) only catches me getting out of the car and going inside. It doesn’t catch my kids going inside because they are on their devices and have to take a minute to gather their stuff up and get out. And by then the camera stops recording. This probably happens once or twice a week with us.

My oldest son who is Gannon’s age has seen the neighbor boy playing as we drive into the neighborhood and has asked to be let out to play with him. He has also got out of the car to get the mail or bring the trash can in from the road. All of these are reasons I could appear on camera and he might not, but we could all ultimately end up inside the house.

I’m not at all saying that’s what happened here. I don’t personally think there’s any indication G is in the truck at that point - period. I am just saying if I can imagine some possible routine, logical explanations it isn’t airtight.

BUT—and here’s the big but—even if Gannon did return and, let’s say, he even is seen on camera later in the day, I *still* think the stepmom has some responsibility for whatever happened to him because of her behaviors since he went missing. Her nervous chatter which unnecessarily brings up vomit, blood, diarrhea, and so on? That is the rambling of someone who feels guilty for something and believes they owe the world an explanation for their choices.

I guess it's irrelevant now, wether or not Gannon got out of the car that is, since TS claims she didn't park in the driveway on return from her 'shopping trip' with Gannon and that piece of video footage is from another time!!!! Oh My!!!!
MOO
This is precisely the problem now with her story. If that day wasn’t even the day, it really doesn’t matter what the shadows were doing or even what Gannon did.

I’m still the lone wolf that thinks he did come home with her that day.

I don't see any problem with your thoughts about this. I personally like when someone gives me pause to think outside my own box.

I do believe that in the event Gannon did come home with her that afternoon, there will also be footage of him leaving again. Whether or not that was or wasn't on his own accord.

Since the sheriff's office won't list him as a runaway, and have also not released a description of the person or vehicle SM says she gave them, I have to believe he never returned home with SM on Monday.

I personally feel this case is going to be solved through cell phone and GPS forensics along with trace evidence from the home.

I also think Gannon will be found. Just don't know in what time frame.

Absolutely, I agree. I’m just curious if others are getting that feeling, and if it’s in part due to the timing and location...

I feel the same... she is like a geyser of poo with a smidgen of confetti mixed in and since the interview was conducted Monday & not released until Thursday I have a feeling LE is being VERY calculating in their movements & decisions. So it just seems much more purposeful today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avatour360