Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I think they’ve got her number particularly the FBI. Which by the way I don’t think they were part of yesterday’s search. Think I only saw a handful from a particular search team. So where r those FBI agents searching these days. I wonder...
This quote by RD about LE viewing his home surveillance video has always stuck with me:

Drayton said detectives were moved by the footage too.

IMO they saw and HEARD a lot more than we are aware of right now.
El Paso County Sheriff's Office gets new evidence in search for missing 11-year-old boy

But LE could have been moved by the footage because they saw what AS saw , then they saw his reaction to it, and they are police so they know the drill and what that cctv meant and probably felt very sorry for the man.

IMO

For the members who live locally. If you were
limited to a couple of hours where would you dispose of someone that would be very unlikely to be discovered ?
That's so incredibly difficult. I guess because thankfully my mind doesn't go there. And when I try to make it, just wow.
SO many different types of terrain within that span. Flat out east, mountains west, and all within easy distance. As has been said, many places are busy even in the winter with lots of hikers.
North Cheyenne Canyon has plenty of places if a horrible, evil person wanted to push someone off. But honestly, I think you run the risk of whomever you pushed still being seen by someone.
Going north, especially where they are searching, lots of areas of forest. The homes are usually acreages, but so many homes have cameras I'm sure. But for sure there are miles and miles of land with nothing but trees.
North is less populated. The area between Springs and Castle Rock, again where they have been searching, has lots of space.
Going west towards Garden of the Gods, Manitou, lots of places, but again, people.
I do wonder if, and I hate to say it, but if he was disposed of more of in a dumpster in a bag. Anywhere just thrown seems more of a likely chance to be seen.
Further west, if she had time, past Manitou would be Cascade, Divide, Woodland Park. THAT area is full of spots that I think would probably be where someone would go. But she probably didn't have the time, wasn't familiar with the area or something as there doesn't seem to be GPS or pings that are taking them in that direction. And traffic can be a pain when you are trying to get back, and she was trying to get back to be home for when younger one came home.
But again, I just don't know. I am thankful my mind really can't go there. It's too dark a place to let my mind wander too far into.
The Springs is very populated. So a lot of the parks and trails that people see on maps are actually full of people even in the winter. As you head away from the Springs proper, less people and more areas to do horrible things. I cannot even imagine what LE is having to put together puzzle-wise to solve this. We have many people that are never found, especially up in areas like Rocky Mountain National Park where they are found after the snow and ice thaw later.
For those not familiar with this area, it is diverse, it is unforgiving in areas, it is a nightmare to try and search without information or direction. It seems like LE has some direction, thank God, and I will keep praying they get more direction and guidance for GS.
ETA: I do wonder if she drove around and just looked/waited for an opportunity somewhere. Drive here, too many people, drive here, looks better. Drive some more, throw stuff out of the window. IMO JMO MOO

Last edited:
This theory has got some legs. I think you may be onto something with your intuition.

I mean if you ask someone one question and just let them talk ... and you remain Silent, they will eventually ramble on enough and tell you what you want to hear. An entire documentary was made just using that technique called The Thin Blue Line - and sleuthers - if you have not seen it watch it tonight - it is mind blowing and it speaks to some of the theories posted today by me and kitty the hare and others.

But to speak directly to your post I think her subconscious mind spoke through her conscious mind and gave us these clues you wrote about.
In my experience, narcissists are noteworthy for overvaluing themselves at the expense of devaluing others. They think of themselves as special, privileged, entitled, and void of flaws — in other words, they give themselves plenty of latitude, while giving others little to none.

They have no conscience let alone a subconscious. In their mind, they are always right, and the rules don’t really apply to them. They are incapable of admitting mistakes and taking responsibility.

If things work, they believe it is thanks to them. If things fail, it’s the fault of others...

This pretty well sums up her Cousin It interview...

Talking about dog parks, I’ve had this one on radar since they first started at Palmer Lake. I lost most of my info a few minutes ago when I had to shut down and reset. Here’s one to at least describe the area:
Devon’s Dog Park, a 17-acre dog off-leash park, is located on the east side of the Greenland Open Space trailhead. Douglas County expresses appreciation to Devon Theune for spearheading the creation of this dog off-leash area in 2008 as part of her Girl Scout Gold Award.

South of Larkspur four miles and north of Palmer Lake in the Greenland Open Space.

Take I-25 Exit 167, west .2 miles and south .5 miles to Greenland trailhead.
Devon's Dog Park - Greenland Open Space

Here’s the pond near the fountain valley times real estate area: I need to match these up with the directions TS described with crime online but I need an interpreter for bull-hockey verbiage.

Willow Springs Pond

Fountain Creek Regional Trail – Temporary Closure at Willow Springs Ponds - TOSC

https://communityservices.elpasoco.com/parks-and-recreation/willow-springs-ponds

eta: I found the date of January 27, 2020 a little coincidental on the Willow Springs Pond temporary lane closure.

This is intriguing to me. Didn't she get "lost" at exit 163 according to her crime online interview? She could explain this away as being in the area of their travel and wanted to look at this dog park for a future visit. Had the video not surfaced of them leaving home without the dogs she may have even said they were there with the dogs. Very interesting. Good find.

This is intriguing to me. Didn't she get "lost" at exit 163 according to her crime online interview? She could explain this away as being in the area of their travel and wanted to look at this dog park for a future visit. Had the video not surfaced of them leaving home without the dogs she may have even said they were there with the dogs. Very interesting. Good find.

So it may not be Bear Creek Dog Park but this one referenced also makes sense.
Can someone call this in to the tip line?
I can't find an email address anywhere. I am happy to provide my reasoning to be passed on to LE if that helps

So it may not be Bear Creek Dog Park but this one referenced also makes sense.
Can someone call this in to the tip line?
I can't find an email address anywhere. I am happy to provide my reasoning to be passed on to LE if that helps

Here’s the tweet. His responses are “unavailable “ now.
IMO he was trolling for attention. Amber Jo Cooper on Twitter

Yeah, I'm with you... it didn't seem normal. He seemed to think that he could guarantee whom he was looking at, from some dark-haired moppets screeching around the supermarket parking lot on bikes. Based upon stuff I've heard about eyewitness testimony, people are notoriously bad at reading and remembering faces, and are generally lucky to have even noted someone with the same coloring (hair, maybe eyes) as the person being sought.

BBM

It's not necessarily true shared car titles are good. The info below mirrors what I've been told and what friends have been told.

"For married couples the rule of thumb is for each spouse to individually own the car they drive. The reason for this is to limit liability in the event of an accident. Liability is assessed on the owner of the vehicle and the person driving at the time of the accident."
How To Title Your Cars To Limit Liability

JMO
I'm not sure how we got to names on car documents, I'm catching up, so apologies if already mentioned. Could the car be in joint names because it is leased. Neither parties are legal owners as it belongs to the finance company. Documents in joint names as monthly payment comes out of joint account. Just random thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member