Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dude who commented on a tweet worked at the King Soopers way up on Baptist Road. It was when they first started searching up north in Douglas county. He swore that GS was a kid who came to the store all the time on his bicycle. IMO dude was trolling or delusional ,as that King Soopers is 45 miles from GS home. I remember watching him tweet and argue with others about it. Red herring imo.
Yep. He seemed like he wanted attention. Said strange stuff on the news' Twitter account that GS grew up there and was always at that KS. I believe him pretty much 0 percent. Maybe less. Yeah, that KS is waaaaay far away. And I have never heard of any of that family living on the north end there. Wackadoodle.

You’re too kind! I’m sure there are much more intelligent people on their research team; however, I would be happy to help LE with understanding both sides of the information-the technology and the data. I think it’s kind of unfair to expect LE to know a lot about cutting-edge tech when it’s in its infancy. It’s hard for me to keep up with the latest and greatest and it’s part of my job! Plus, you have to explain it to a DA who needs to not only understand it, but explain it to a jury with various states of tech understanding. I guess that’s why they have to hire experts, but still. My goodness, what a challenge.

However! If anyone can do it, it’s Dan May, baybay!!! He put away Patrick Frazee, and phone tech was a big part of the investigation. He understands technology really well. Better than T, who thought she could leave her phone at home to avoid being tracked while wearing a GPS device on her arm. It does so much more, I’m not even gonna get into it, but all the data is safe no matter what she’s done to the watch, and that’s not my opinion-it’s a fact.

Shake in your boots, T, because people that know the tech inside and out are coming with all the info. You can’t confuse it, you can’t lie to it, you can’t bully it, you can’t hurt it. The best you can hope for is leniency for coming clean now. If I were you, I’d get to it, because you’re done, son.
@gatorage again, your post soothes my soul. I just can't stand the thought of that evil prevailing over that sweet, innocent good boy.

Several posters allude to Dan May being a force to be reckoned. I am doing some research to see what he is all about.

Curious, if LE had access to a neighbor’s security video that captured the passenger side of the Nissan Frontier AND it was clear that TS returned alone that day, how might that affect the status of the investigation? Would it be enough to file charges for GS’s disappearance?

Because surely another angle does exist. And what it shows is, well, MOO....

(Long time listener, first time caller)

The dude who commented on a tweet worked at the King Soopers way up on Baptist Road. It was when they first started searching up north in Douglas county. He swore that GS was a kid who came to the store all the time on his bicycle. IMO dude was trolling or delusional ,as that King Soopers is 45 miles from GS home. I remember watching him tweet and argue with others about it. Red herring imo.

Worth a look by LE. Maybe TS was grooming him by taking him near there along with his bike, without AS knowing. Gannon is memorable. He doesn’t look like just any other kid. Distinguishable.

Then, if she just handed him over on Monday, she was free to rent a car and drive to Utah or Kansas and back in 24 hours to do whatever nefarious things she did there.

And the abuse was likely constant, to control him, and possibly involved drugging on occasion.

just all my own speculating.

Last edited:
So there was abuse confirmed?
I think I’ll add a ”MOO” to that :) We suspect when TS said GS was “sick” it was “Tee speak” for he was severely injured. But, no matter! Didn’t stop her from dragging him out for 4hrs of shopping for stuff they couldn’t afford, apparently :rolleyes: I better stop there. Likely when the next interview hits the airwaves we’ll have more to discuss without breaking TOS, courtesy of “the gift that keeps on giving!”

Yep. He seemed like he wanted attention. Said strange stuff on the news' Twitter account that GS grew up there and was always at that KS. I believe him pretty much 0 percent. Maybe less. Yeah, that KS is waaaaay far away. And I have never heard of any of that family living on the north end there. Wackadoodle.

Can anyone post this in a linkable way on WS?

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out TS is full of sh_ and all her stories have more holes than the cellulite on my thighs. Someone who truly loves and cares for a child doesn’t have to brag about it to try to convince others that it’s true. The only thing that should be coming out of her mouth is...forget all the other bull crap, let’s find Gannon!!!!! If my step child or any child that was under my care was missing, I would beg LE to do whatever they had to do in order to prove my innocence. So that their sole focus could be on finding them.

I don’t know if this is allowed or not, so I’m not going to include a link but if you haven’t done so already google TS and Statement Analysis. There’s been a few done based on her interviews and in my opinion, it’s quite interesting/informative. For those who aren’t aware of Statement Analysts, it is basically a technique for analyzing the words people use to determine if they are telling the truth.

I’m not saying it’s accurate or fact based, it’s basically only someone else’s opinion. However, while we wait for answers, it’s an interesting read. As always, everything in this post is MOO.

I pray that all is hidden will be revealed and that all these missing angels will be reunited with their loved ones. Back to reading.

I think AS is bound not to chime in. Imagine being a parent that listens to lies of your spouse regarding your missing child. How much you have to hold back from tearing into them thru SM or MSM because you've been asked by LE not to jeopardize the investigation. The guy has my respect for not responding at this point. LS is clearly crazy and he'd probably want nothing more than to call her out publically. JMO.
Agreed!!!! It is probably taking everything he has to show such restraint.

LS's written statement: "Again, I repeat they have had this Initially and I was asked to keep quiet about it so they could have the best shot at doing their job and bringing G home. The last thing that they needed was a hindrance to their investigation."

He exercises absolute control, she on the other hand is a foolish blabber mouth.

Can anyone post this in a linkable way on WS?
It was on one of the newspeople's Twitter accounts a while back. I'm sorry, I don't remember who or when exactly. It was just kinda way out there. The distance is quite a distance by car even. And the guy stated that it was a bunch of kids that were all friends that were there all the time. And that the kid had behavioral problems and broke things and all kinds of stuff. It seems he is either making stuff up or had him mixed up with another kid that resembled GS as I believe he was stating that he knew that this kid grew up there, which GS did not.

What about the areas around that?
Are there any abandon properties or huts, quarries or mines?

It is really sticking in my craw that she changed tense when she mentioned the dogs. Surely that signals something!
Why don't you contact the tip line then??

Talking about dog parks, I’ve had this one on radar since they first started at Palmer Lake. I lost most of my info a few minutes ago when I had to shut down and reset. Here’s one to at least describe the area:
Devon’s Dog Park, a 17-acre dog off-leash park, is located on the east side of the Greenland Open Space trailhead. Douglas County expresses appreciation to Devon Theune for spearheading the creation of this dog off-leash area in 2008 as part of her Girl Scout Gold Award.

South of Larkspur four miles and north of Palmer Lake in the Greenland Open Space.

Take I-25 Exit 167, west .2 miles and south .5 miles to Greenland trailhead.
Devon's Dog Park - Greenland Open Space

Here’s the pond near the fountain valley times real estate area: I need to match these up with the directions TS described with crime online but I need an interpreter for bull-hockey verbiage.

Willow Springs Pond

Fountain Creek Regional Trail – Temporary Closure at Willow Springs Ponds - TOSC

https://communityservices.elpasoco.com/parks-and-recreation/willow-springs-ponds

eta: I found the date of January 27, 2020 a little coincidental on the Willow Springs Pond temporary lane closure.

Curious, if LE had access to a neighbor’s security video that captured the passenger side of the Nissan Frontier AND it was clear that TS returned alone that day, how might that affect the status of the investigation? Would it be enough to file charges for GS’s disappearance?

Because surely another angle does exist. And what it shows is, well, MOO....

(Long time listener, first time caller)

Yes. The only issue is if the police got the earlier time frame from the other cameras , before the retention date rolled around, usually 7 days which was Sunday 2/2

Worth a look by LE. Maybe TS was grooming him by taking him near there along with his bike, without AS knowing. Gannon is memorable. He doesn’t look like just any other kid. Distinguishable.

Then, if she just handed him over on Monday, she was free to rent a car and drive to Utah or Kansas and back in 24 hours to do whatever nefarious things she did there.

And the abuse was likely constant, to control him, and possibly involved drugging on occasion.

just all my own speculating.
Grooming him for...what? Taking his bike why? This guy is some nut, I would bet good money and my first born that it was not Gannon that he saw.

It was on one of the newspeople's Twitter accounts a while back. I'm sorry, I don't remember who or when exactly. It was just kinda way out there. The distance is quite a distance by car even. And the guy stated that it was a bunch of kids that were all friends that were there all the time. And that the kid had behavioral problems and broke things and all kinds of stuff. It seems he is either making stuff up or had him mixed up with another kid that resembled GS as I believe he was stating that he knew that this kid grew up there, which GS did not.
It was Amber Jo Cooper’s Twitter 2/14/20. The guy deleted his posts but other’s comments are still there.

Yup, nailed it, and they are too self centered to realize it’s about Gannon, not her...even if shifting the focus to her endangers him more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3