Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bear Creek dog park is extremely crowded and not all that big of an area. Part of Bear Creek runs through the park but the water is very shallow. I couldn’t see anyone being “hidden” there for very long without being found. Especially with the nice weather we had over the weekend. More snow tonight though in COS. Sigh.

So I had wondered about that, but how busy would it be on a Monday morning would you think?

And he may not necessarily be in the park per se, however, it adds up to him being very near that park IMO

Okay, that's what I thought. I had a long day and am having trouble concentrating so please forgive my confusion. :confused:

Do I understand correctly that LS rented a car on Tuesday, January 28 at 8:50 am from the Colorado Springs airport. She and AS left the airport in the rental car.

She returned the car on Wednesday, January 29 at 1:20 pm.

The mileage recorded was 955 miles. Is this correct?

Is LS saying she and AS drove 955 miles looking for Gannon, right after AS landed at the airport? If so it seems AS could verify (or not).

Gannon Stauch: Stepmom explains rental car as search for missing Colorado boy continues [EXCLUSIVE PART 2]
Yup, 955 miles, going door to door....
thinking.gif

All I hope is that Gannon is brought home. I don't know what to do with this information though. I am not the kind to insist LE look in a certain spot because I think it adds up!!!
Suggestions?!!?!
Add Palmer Lake Park to the search request also, please.
It is a park area with Palmer Lake right there off of 105, just west of where they have been searching.

I have been mulling over possible locations.

Taking into consideration everything TS has said, verbal leakage, the fact that she started speaking in past tense as soon as she mentioned the dogs in the back to camera video, I am seriously considering the possibility that Gannon is somewhere in or near the Bear Creek Dog Park.

I made an earlier post around page 50 I'd say which details my theory.

It is not based on any LE information released etc, but from taking what TS has said and putting that into google maps and coming up with this area which is part of a circle in the area TS would have travelled on that Monday.

Hope that helps!!
I don't really take my dogs to BC dog park. But from what I read from others who do go there, there are quite a lot of break-ins to people's cars. Just a couple of days ago, there was another lady saying someone broke into her car and another one. I keep hearing about it over and over. She mentioned that "security" came up and noticed her window busted. So I'm guessing there might be security driving around there? I'm not sure. All I do know is that it is a pretty busy place. I have friends that do meet-ups there all the time, and it is a very well-known hang out for people with dogs? Not sure how easy it would be to dispose of someone (I hate writing that!).
IMO

.....and it's snowing again now :( I'm about 45 minutes from the Springs. Not sure how much it's snowing there, but it's really coming down here again. Just ugh.
It's. Snowing. A LOT.
But it's beautiful.
Not sure how much we will have by morning, but it's coming down good and steady for quite some time now. They said probably up to 4 inches, more in certain areas.

I don't really take my dogs to BC dog park. But from what I read from others who do go there, there are quite a lot of break-ins to people's cars. Just a couple of days ago, there was another lady saying someone broke into her car and another one. I keep hearing about it over and over. She mentioned that "security" came up and noticed her window busted. So I'm guessing there might be security driving around there? I'm not sure. All I do know is that it is a pretty busy place. I have friends that do meet-ups there all the time, and it is a very well-known hang out for people with dogs? Not sure how easy it would be to dispose of someone (I hate writing that!).
IMO
What about the areas around that?
Are there any abandon properties or huts, quarries or mines?

It is really sticking in my craw that she changed tense when she mentioned the dogs. Surely that signals something!

There are quite a few areas in the Springs, especially south Springs, where plenty of homeless people camp out. Near creeks. Plus lots of hikers on trails all the time. And youngins partying. I am leaning toward something that is out of the way a bit, as people would stumble upon something that would be near civilization like parks/trails, etc.
IMO

So I had wondered about that, but how busy would it be on a Monday morning would you think?

And he may not necessarily be in the park per se, however, it adds up to him being very near that park IMO

Still feeling this theory... and I recall her starting to talk about him in the past tense when the interviewer asked her what Gannon is like. Then she blabbed about him being so helpful with the dogs .... I am just recollecting. Thinking.

Gotcha. Someone said it was 23 min. I thought they meant 23 min from Old Colorado City but the dog park is only around the block from what’s considered the main drag of Old Colorado City. Cheers Australia!

Right back at ya Colorado!

Yeah I am working on limited resources here. Literally just listening to her video to find cues, changes in tone, excitement in body language etc. And this is what I came up with!

This is near Old Colorado City correct?
Only reason I asked this is because very early on in a tweet of one of the first searches this strange guy came on talking about a King sooper grocery store and said some weird stuff about kids that hung out there and claimed it was GS. The nearest king sooper I found was in old Colorado city. Anyone remember that? Just happens to be near GOG and this dog park. Also some nasty pedo was arrested near there a few days after GS was missing so I was eyeing him. Weird. Maybe you are onto something.

Absolutely correct 10000%. GS would not be afraid of his “parents”, notice I didn’t speak from child’s point of view, GS would run to dad, not hide/be afraid of dad and TS...GS would be wrought with emotion seeing his father’s truck and run to him these many days later. Why the biscuits would bio dad buy into this crap, except weren’t they a vehicle down? With that said, children need their parents to survive, no matter how ****** the parent can be, a little outdoor exposure as a runaway makes forgetting the parental drama doable, it’s survival mode. Moving forward...

You're making a couple of assumptions there, in this very very complicated case.

@gatorage, you are so generous to share your knowledge with us here on WS. I don't want to put you on the spot, but I believe you have much to offer LE in this investigation. I am afraid to assume that all of LE has a full grasp of the technology. My statement is about me, and my feeling afraid which is not a reflection on LE.

Also, I have concerns about the possibility of Gannon being taken to KS. My gosh! Lets hope the odometer was not reset after the previous renter. This case does not need jurisdictional issues too.

You’re too kind! I’m sure there are much more intelligent people on their research team; however, I would be happy to help LE with understanding both sides of the information-the technology and the data. I think it’s kind of unfair to expect LE to know a lot about cutting-edge tech when it’s in its infancy. It’s hard for me to keep up with the latest and greatest and it’s part of my job! Plus, you have to explain it to a DA who needs to not only understand it, but explain it to a jury with various states of tech understanding. I guess that’s why they have to hire experts, but still. My goodness, what a challenge.

However! If anyone can do it, it’s Dan May, baybay!!! He put away Patrick Frazee, and phone tech was a big part of the investigation. He understands technology really well. Better than T, who thought she could leave her phone at home to avoid being tracked while wearing a GPS device on her arm. It does so much more, I’m not even gonna get into it, but all the data is safe no matter what she’s done to the watch, and that’s not my opinion-it’s a fact.

Shake in your boots, T, because people that know the tech inside and out are coming with all the info. You can’t confuse it, you can’t lie to it, you can’t bully it, you can’t hurt it. The best you can hope for is leniency for coming clean now. If I were you, I’d get to it, because you’re done, son.

Only reason I asked this is because very early on in a tweet of one of the first searches this strange guy came on talking about a King sooper grocery store and said some weird stuff about kids that hung out there and claimed it was GS. The nearest king sooper I found was in old Colorado city. Anyone remember that? Just happens to be near GOG and this dog park. Also some nasty pedo was arrested near there a few days after GS was missing so I was eyeing him. Weird. Maybe you are onto something.

that is interesting however that area is so far from his neighborhood. It’s not like a bike ride away. It would take 20 min at least by car and crossing a major insterstate I25. I don’t see him “hanging out” in Old Colorado City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman