Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!. Long-time lurker here(since the first thread), this case is driving me mad!. It's high time for the TRUTH from the guilty party(or parties) and time for JUSTICE for this little sweetheart!. I do believe, like the majority of you here, that all roads lead to a "T"-there's just no getting around that(imo). Wanted to chime in and add to the list of questions we have for TS!. . .

WHEN did Gannon leave?(First reported as an hour window between 3-4, then reports tightened up to 3:15-4, AS reported the time GS went missing as 3:30). Did you just "hear" GS leave or did you SEE him leave(did he say good-bye to you?.) How did his mood/health seem around the time he departed?

What time did Laina arrive? What did she do until the time she and HH went to the Dollar Tree? Did she come inside at all?.

Were there any unusual happenings within the home leading up to GS' disappearance?. How would you characterize the relationship between GS and HH?. Are you currently taking any medication?.

I have many more, but I'm losing track of what has been proven true or false. . .the case is truly crazy!. If any of you have the time, you should check out Critical Kaye's(I believe that's her name) interview with a neighbor of the Stauch family, I thought it was illuminating. Let's bring Gannon home already

Last edited:
Only reason I asked this is because very early on in a tweet of one of the first searches this strange guy came on talking about a King sooper grocery store and said some weird stuff about kids that hung out there and claimed it was GS. The nearest king sooper I found was in old Colorado city. Anyone remember that? Just happens to be near GOG and this dog park. Also some nasty pedo was arrested near there a few days after GS was missing so I was eyeing him. Weird. Maybe you are onto something.

Oh my God. This fits the theory some of us have had that he was handed over to someone - so maybe in this Bear Creek area?!. This is what I have seen when I close my eyes. That he is not dead. This is too much.

Still feeling this theory... and I recall her starting to talk about him in the past tense when the interviewer asked her what Gannon is like. Then she blabbed about him being so helpful with the dogs .... I am just recollecting. Thinking.
Didn’t she also just recently mention those dogs again? Something about being outside and not setting off ADT detection?

Last edited:
Damnit, thanks, I mean Sunday.

Saturday he “cut his foot,” and she had him walk it off with a hike.

As one does.

I think any abuse came Sunday.
Thanks, I thought so, but I’ve missed a lot the last couple of days so wanted to be sure.

I have this awful feeling that they won’t find G. She is one stupid woman, no doubt, but I get this feeling that she feels VERY confident that he will not be found and no matter how much she screws up her stories, it won’t matter. Like Frazee thought, no body, no case. We know how that turned out for him, but had it not been for KK and her idiotic plan of making it appear that KB made those calls from Idaho, that case may have been unsolved too. Not saying we wouldn’t have known who was responsible, but not enough evidence to prove it. There’s no accomplice that we know of here. Just one really evil step monster.

I do hope I’m wrong about this and they find GS so his family can lay him to rest with the love and respect he deserves. I see more snow is falling :(

I would hate to find out I was right and have done nothing but would also hate to waste LE resources.

I have however always believed that she has indirectly told us where he is.

Second issue I have....I am not in the USA so calling the tip line is kinda not practical for me.
Would you or someone be willing to call it in?
I don't have international calls on my mobile. (I am in Australia)

If you feel that strongly @Abstar80 and you're across the left pond, would you feel more comfortable in sending them an email tip? Only you can explain it and give it justice.

MOO MOO

.....and it's snowing again now :( I'm about 45 minutes from the Springs. Not sure how much it's snowing there, but it's really coming down here again. Just ugh.
A nice thick layer has covered everything in about 2 hours since it started which means it’s a wet, heavy spring snow. My weather app predicts snow thru 4am then sun tomorrow and 40 degrees.

Funny enough, I’ve been operating under the assumption that he was not sick, atleast in the traditional sense.

Abuse Sunday night, and murder/coverup on Monday.

She wasn’t driving a sick kid with diarrhea around, she was driving an injured kid to his demise.

*Changed Saturday to Sunday.
Yes! Not sick. TS alledgedly stated GS was sick.

Only reason I asked this is because very early on in a tweet of one of the first searches this strange guy came on talking about a King sooper grocery store and said some weird stuff about kids that hung out there and claimed it was GS. The nearest king sooper I found was in old Colorado city. Anyone remember that? Just happens to be near GOG and this dog park. Also some nasty pedo was arrested near there a few days after GS was missing so I was eyeing him. Weird. Maybe you are onto something.

Woman attacked by man near Bear Creek Dog Park, police say

Suspect arrested in connection with deaths of two people found in car near Bear Creek Park

It sounds like it can be a violent place.

Lots of burglaries of cars too.
Yeah, I don't really take my dogs there. Ever. In my life. A lot of people do though and really like it. I live more north, so I like up north a bit better, like Fox Run and that area, which is closer to where LE has been searching.

Roads are horrible here tonight already. Cars sliding off the roads left and right. It's bad out. Always makes me wonder where our sweet guy is. It breaks my heart that he is somewhere out there. Alone. I am sure his mom and dad feel even more heartbroken on these nights as well.

The dude who commented on a tweet worked at the King Soopers way up on Baptist Road. It was when they first started searching up north in Douglas county. He swore that GS was a kid who came to the store all the time on his bicycle. IMO dude was trolling or delusional ,as that King Soopers is 45 miles from GS home. I remember watching him tweet and argue with others about it. Red herring imo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member