Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she drive two hours and leave him on the side of the road?

I'm stunned by this new information.

What the H happened here?????

JMO
If that were the case I would think he would have been found by now.

Wherever he is, it seems that she went to great extremes to hide the facts and insist that he is alive.

Imo

Another thought I have on this...no they did not see him exit the truck when she got back at 2pm but that's not to say he isn't still in it (or in the back?). I would like to know if they have more footage. Or how did she return? Did she back in? She would have been pressed for time to pick up her daughter from school at some point? Then what?

I just don't feel SM did anything purposefully or premeditated. Call me crazy, and yes she seems very defensive and something happened, but I don't see it premeditated. I do see a happy kid in photos and videos. I suspect an accident happened and she had to cover it up. Perhaps when she was out with him. No idea what it would be that she wouldn't try to get help for him but I think something happened and she panicked and dumped his body somewhere, then returned home, and then concocted something elaborate.

I'd be interested to know where that red truck is now, if there's forensics being done on it.

A photograph is a second in time.
It tells us nothing.
No one publishes photos of family during their worst moments.
In my experience, people who fill their pages with images that depict the most perfect spotless homes & angelic children & the happiest of marriages are the SCARIEST.

Begs the question, was everything "normal" up until 10:15 am? And then the day went sideways?

Then why a different vehicle? And how did that vehicle get TO her house and how did it get gone?

Did she abandon him somewhere? Pass him off to someone?

What happened? God help us.

JMO

I don't believe that he ran away without taking anything with him. I asked my 11 year olds if they would want to run away, how they would do that. Well, after first ensuring me that they have no plan in doing so, they said that they first would pack a backpack with cell phone and charger! They also would take a heating pad and their cat. IMO he did not run off.
Well, my thought was before I read what the neighbor said about them getting into a red truck...and Gannon not returning.

):

Carpet replacement story is possibly the most sketchy thing i have heard so far.
Oh I think she definitely made up the carpet burn thing. Think that carpet was missing and that's her story to cover for that. I think it's missing because of the evidence contained on it. She may have even used it to carry him in? Maybe that's what was shown on the video? IDK. I just want this handsome boy found so that there is never a reason to plea bargain.

Honestly, this only piles on. It’s not clear to me if he’s talking about Sun. Or Mon. LE would have already checked GPS, video or no video. Crime lab would not converge on the house for a scenario where Gannon simply left in a vehicle and she came back without him. There are other details and that’s but one of the problems with the meddling salivating media when they do things like this. I hope LE burns the press on this.

I think that bit of vagueness is done on purpose. They're amping the pressure.

Along with the detective saying "this is one piece to a very very very large puzzle". I'm afraid to hear what's next. This isn't an accident that got out of control IMO. There's evidence of premeditation.

I think that bit of vagueness is done on purpose. They're amping the pressure.

Along with the detective saying "this is one piece to a very very very large puzzle". I'm afraid to hear what's next. This isn't an accident that got out of control IMO. There's evidence of premeditation.
Agree

I never thought this was premeditated. Always assumed she lost her temper....but taking him a truck that is not hers is 100% premeditated. Wow.

I don't think we know that it's not hers. Nothing has been said in MSM about stepmoms vehicle, only her daughters. There is public information out there that leads to my opinion that this red truck belongs to the family.

Yes. Maybe. But SM made it sound like she was full on enlisted.
And she had her MINOR daughter get in front of National TV and help her form her alibi. I'm not convinced that the daughter was lying at that time. I think she did see him after the hike. But that fact that she used her 17 year old daughter knowing damn well she did something to him. I think whatever happened, it was on Monday. But still. She brought her child up there to save herself and that is so disgustingly selfish I can't even grasp it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member