Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would assume based on the language use “ got into the truck” means he himself got into the truck.
if not the verbiage would be “she put him in” or placed him, or carried him

Yes! This! If the BD’s reaction is as the neighbor stated (“she lied about the time”), Gannon likely got into the truck on his own. Had the video shown SM placing Gannon in the truck (not of his own free will), BD’s reaction would have been much different, and hopefully SM would have immediately been named a POI, right?

I've been gone all day and can't keep up with what's going on. And I can't even stop for long. I have to do more school with my kids. Can someone give me an update of what's happened since last night and the video that dad broke down over but we can't see yet? Thanks!

This throws a wrench into what I had originally thought - not planned out/premeditated in nature and more of a spur of the moment rage issue. Or abuse that went too far. But getting into a car together and her returning alone, that seems far more premeditated. Also very curious now what they were removing from the house - they treated it like a crime scene. I thought that it had likely happened Sunday night, not Monday.

I wonder if he was indeed injured in the house and she told him she was taking him to the hospital...and then she didn't. Hmmm. The plot thickens.

Search intensifies for 11-year-old Colorado boy Gannon Stauch missing for more than a week

However, neighbor Rockerick Drayton said he searched through his home surveillance video as the search intensified. Drayton said the video showed Letecia and Gannon Strauch get into a red pickup truck in the driveway of their home around 10:15 a.m. About four hours later, the truck returns to the house and Leticia Strauch gets out of the vehicle alone.
Surely this was approved by LE?

Gardenista said:
Search intensifies for 11-year-old Colorado boy Gannon Stauch missing for more than a week

However, neighbor Rockerick Drayton said he searched through his home surveillance video as the search intensified. Drayton said the video showed Letecia and Gannon Strauch get into a red pickup truck in the driveway of their home around 10:15 a.m. About four hours later, the truck returns to the house and Leticia Strauch gets out of the vehicle alone.

-Is he referring to 10:15 a.m. Sunday or Monday?

??? Did Gannon walk himself to the truck or was he carried. It kills me when people don’t give specific details.
Snipped

Drayton said he showed the video to the boy's father Sunday.

"He just broke down crying and said, 'she lied. She lied about the time. He didn't go to a friend's house,'" Drayton said.

eta I take this to mean she lied about when he went missing on Monday
Jmo

This throws a wrench into what I had originally thought - not planned out/premeditated in nature and more of a spur of the moment rage issue. Or abuse that went too far. But getting into a car together and her returning alone, that seems far more premeditated. Also very curious now what they were removing from the house - they treated it like a crime scene. I thought that it had likely happened Sunday night, not Monday.

I wonder if he was indeed injured in the house and she told him she was taking him to the hospital...and then she didn't. Hmmm. The plot thickens.
Sounds very likely.
Poor boy. :(
Alone in a vehicle, possibly badly injured, and stuck with that monster. :mad:

Maybe:
They went to Petco/Petsmart on Monday morning. On the way home he asks if he can go play. She lets him out of the vehicle, not remembering that it’s Monday and no one is home to play. He never makes it wherever he says he’s going. She realizes at 6 that he’s been gone all day, realizes how that will look, and makes up lie about him asking to go out at 4:00. Still covering up bad parenting, but still innocent and expecting he’s alive somewhere, hence the asking for an apology in the interview.
<modsnip: GH videos are allowed for discussion but FB but other general social media are off limits>
Buuuttt....wouldn't she have said "I dropped him off at so&so's house"?

Last edited by a moderator:
Then why would she be lying all this time, especially if she really cares about him and wants to find him?

The Gary Hughes videos are allowed to be discussed on this site as far as I know.

Imo
So just like we found FD driving all over (car wash etc) With the video in his AW -my bet is that FBI is collecting all kinds of video of that truck
JMO
ETA Jennifer farber dulos murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads